It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knitting community bans posts supporting Trump - such posts are support for white supremacy

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

twitter.com... plus that nice # black lives matter twitter hash tag on the front of the twitter page lol and the facebook page is now down.... or i randomly got blocked despite never posting on the site they say its "down" so perhaps they are getting ddos attacked like ats used to back in the day
edit on 24-6-2019 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Oh, the member in question you are replying to brought up that political posts aren't allowed, so they could have banned it under that, but they went further and made a special exception in this case, not only that, but it was later discovered in the thread that they have a pussy hat forum which would be distinctly political in nature and it's a separate forum.

So Ravelry needs to take a giant whiff and small what they're shoveling.

Does the pussy hat forum attack others with hate filled posts?

link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

they took the twitter link off the home page lol poor guys probally getting all kind of new traffic to the site

They got hit by Tucker Carlson tonight. That's how I knew to look for that statement I posted from their Twitter page.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

they took the twitter link off the home page lol poor guys probally getting all kind of new traffic to the site

They got hit by Tucker Carlson tonight. That's how I knew to look for that statement I posted from their Twitter page.

Let me guess, a Republican?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Obviously. All us Trump supporters are white supremacists by their own statement. I'd call that hate filled since I'm not a white supremacist.

link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

You know what they say about assumptions, dear.

link   

Obviously. All us Trump supporters are white supremacists by their own statement. I'd call that hate filled since I'm not a white supremacist.

You didn't answer my question.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

You know what they say about assumptions, dear.

I know, but I just confirmed it because I knew the truth.
edit on 16CDT08America/Chicago05280830 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't like how politics is everywhere these days. Sports which is kind of my thing and now a knitting community. I bet there are plenty of people who would just like to see an NFL game or ask about knitting techniques, because of personal interest, and the need to get out of everyday worries and politics.

Bread and circus kind of loses it's purpose if they mix them with the distractions that the ruling elite has created by design.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

yeah i guess im one of the really bad white supremacists whos biracial (white and mexican) lol

www.usatoday.com...

A message to Ravelry seeking comment was not immediately returned on Sunday. In its blog post, Ravelry said it took cues from gaming website RPG.net when crafting its policy banning pro-Trump talk.

link   

BY the rules you posted, politics are not allowed. Ergo, pussy hats shouldn't be allowed because of their political nature.

link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
I don't like how politics is everywhere these days. Sports which is kind of my thing and now a knitting community. I bet there are plenty of people who would just like to see an NFL game or ask about knitting techniques, because of personal interest, and the need to get out of everyday worries and politics.

Bread and circus kind of loses it's purpose if they mix them with the distractions that the ruling elite has created by design.

I don't know what is happening. I joined that forum a while ago and it was benign with politics. Something is afoot.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

BY the rules you posted, politics are not allowed. Ergo, pussy hats shouldn't be allowed because of their political nature.

Inclusion is not political, it is social progress.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

In other words, you think I am one?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If that's what you got from my chiding, then you are thick. I have never registered with any political party because I know better than to pledge my loyalty like that.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Oh, the member in question you are replying to brought up that political posts aren't allowed, so they could have banned it under that, but they went further and made a special exception in this case, not only that, but it was later discovered in the thread that they have a pussy hat forum which would be distinctly political in nature and it's a separate forum.

So Ravelry needs to take a giant whiff and small what they're shoveling.

Does the pussy hat forum attack others with hate filled posts?

So If I can find one pussyhat poster that spews something hateful, should all pussyhats be banned?

link   

In other words, you think I am one?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If that's what you got from my chiding, then you are thick. I have never registered with any political party because I know better than to pledge my loyalty like that.

So now you can read my mind?

link   

Oh that reminds me of something ...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Oh that reminds me of something ...

It also reminds me of something.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Be who you want, do what you want, etc., etc., just as long as it's exactly like us. That's social inclusion and progress according to SJWs.

Heretics will be burned at the stake for daring to be different. But that's called hate today, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Be who you want, do what you want, etc., etc., just as long as it's exactly like us. That's social inclusion and progress according to SJWs.

Heretics will be burned at the stake for daring to be different. But that's called hate today, isn't it?

No, hate is quite distinct to those that are receiving it.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join