It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice on Fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I visited ATS earlier this morning to see what was on people's minds. I was happier to see the UFO chatter louder then it has been and the political chatter less load.

There are subjects that people call political - for various reasons - that are truly not. These are topics in the interest of "We the People" here in the US and "worker class" in other countries that are truly universal. What they have in common is "extraction" of resources.

I was going to post something on Public Banking were local cities and communities can ensure the locals taxes benefit the local community and are not sent to financial extraction organizations (banks, large utilities, private corporations, etc.

Then I though I'd post about the attacks on the US Postal Service by private delivery services. If you think privatization will fix it, think on what it would cost to send a letter with UPS or Fed EX.....

I'm going to post the suggestion that you try to watch the new documentary names "Ice on Fire". It explains the science, how the conclutions are reached, and the time frame. It also, different from other documentaries talks a lot about new carbon sesquestation methods. I found those methods very informative and doable. Only one made me pause to consider about unintended consequences.

It is on amazon though I don't know at what cost but I am certain there are ways to watch it for free.

Happy Sunday

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
So not about ice on fire, I'm disappoint..

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Link(s) ❓

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So is this about methane hydrates, or is it a metaphor for some dynamic oof capitalism?? I am so not understanding.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Sometimes I really just don't get the titles here on ATS. Here I was looking for something interesting to read and I see, "Ice on fire".

'You flamin beauty mate' I tells myself. This has got to be about ICE getting it in the rear end for locking up immigrants or perhaps ice being actually on fire in the colder regions.

But, yeah/nah. More waffle.

bally

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Link(s) ❓

Sorry, I don't have direct links. You'll have to figure it out for yourself. I watched in on Amazon, your requirements may vary.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
thats it, its time for real fire ice!!!!! Level four Flaming glacier!!

new topics

top topics

join