It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYTimes reports on conditions in US Immigrant Children Camps and says conditions are really bad

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

I was using all canadians as an example. In response to canuck's saying the US is racist.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is how our country's leaders are handling the situation. If a person disagrees I would suggest voting for a different reps and senators.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Gotcha, no worries.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

They are on the floor with a foil blanket.
I can do this all night.
I raised three boys with stubborn streaks.

Did you even read the article that I linked?
www.democracynow.org...

The kids themselves are describing the conditions.
A recent expansion to the facility allowing them to take in an additional five hundred children turned out to be a warehouse.
One child described three hundred kids in a room. Do you think there is room for three hundred kids and three hundred sleeping pads in one room?

And many of them are being forced to sleep on concrete because of a shortage of beds and mats and sleeping space

I guess these are fake kids. With fake issues.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

TV? I downloaded every document in the case. I read every story. Followed every character wanting their fifteen minutes of fame.
I had a open dialog via e mail and the then new twitter with several people who were directly involved in the search. The only tv I saw was stupid Nancy Grace and her tot mom tot mom tot mom nonsense.
Hey guess what.... I never thought she murdered her daughter. I thought she was responsible for her death but not that she killed her. And they acquitted her.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hahahaha
That article is great
Hahahahaha

Your tv regurgitation is actually more credible.
Hahahahaha

Some kid told some lawyer who told us......
L o l

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Take your judge judy analysis elsewhere
Your msnbc rehash is old and stale

But i sawed it on da tv

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

All according to reports from 2015 😎

Have YOU called your Congress People and told them to get legislation passed that solves the problems that do exist ?

(no probably not)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

oatmeal is cereal.
A calorie is a unit of heat and I didnt have to look it up.
And you are correct carbohydrates are cheap ways to fill a belly but offer not too much in nutrition.

I saw pictures of the families waiting to be processed and they were dressed in normal clean clothing. Jeans t shirts sneakers. The kids looked clean and taken care of like with most families. They had strollers. Luggage, coolers for drinks.
They did not crawl out of the jungle dressed in loin cloth.
Many of them have suffered in their trek but most do not come over the desert but to cities with border crossings.
They are not arriving sick. They are getting sick in gross conditions not fit for a dog.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

My dog gets a bath about once a month. Sometimes once every other month

Thats a dog. I'm not sure what point you are trying to make here.
Surely your children are bathed more often and are fed a more varied diet.

And people who cannot afford regular vet care should not have pets.
Dogs need a yearly rabies vaccine. Heart worm medications Flea control.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Most of them come in to Tijuana. Or other regular entry points.
Few will venture out over the desert where they could die.

That is the only place they can apply for asylum. They cant do that by crossing where there is no entry point.

It sounds to me like you are just getting a bunch of bad information or are arguing this because meh trump...
so I am going to bow out.

You and shooter have a good ol time.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

TV? I downloaded every document in the case. I read every story. Followed every character wanting their fifteen minutes of fame.
I had a open dialog via e mail and the then new twitter with several people who were directly involved in the search. The only tv I saw was stupid Nancy Grace and her tot mom tot mom tot mom nonsense.
Hey guess what.... I never thought she murdered her daughter. I thought she was responsible for her death but not that she killed her. And they acquitted her.

So you want everyone to know how right you are about Casey Anthony?

That's what you have devolved this into?

You seem like the type that would take her side....!

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

This is no different than in the usa.
These jackasses are mad at our government for not taking care of somones kids.
They are not mad at the parents whose responsibility it is to take care of those kids.

Give more piwer to the govt.
Make more dem voters.
It is their agenda.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

FALSE AGAIN... What is it that you don't understand Obama deported more illegal families, and even illegal children who came alone, than Trump has. The same democrats/liberals in power now demanding for POTUS Trump to "treat humanely those children and families" are the same ones who didn't say a peep when Obama was deporting more illegals than Trump has, including illegal children...

Here is a video from 2014 of Obama telling parents in south America not to send their children to the U.S. because he would send them back...

edit on 25-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Obama hated the brown kids.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Listening to all the politics continue in this thread is painful.
Saying well send them back where they came from, justifying this treatment or thinking it is not your issue in any way is just as criminal as any country, parent or entity that allows them to suffer to start with.

These are @#$%en kids you smacktards!!!!!!!

They are innocent, don't be the @sshole that says it is not my problem a baby was dropped on my doorstep. They are on your doorstep, they are your responsibility just as they would be anyone else's UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Your corrupt government is quickly trying to change the laws but no matter what laws they pass, your right to keep what you earned does not trump the right of another human to exist. Tell the baby on the doorstep that you are not feeding him because it will use your food you had to earn while you continue to spend a fortune producing weapons and committing espionage fueling these global issues.

The kids have had no choice in this matter, do not punish them for the choices of their parents, governments or country. You and your generation are responsible and will go down in history for these crimes you continue to commit against humanity.

INNOCENT FIRST, HUMANITY SECOND, COUNTRIES THRID, POLITICS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LONG LIST.

USA, IF YOU DON'T GET THIS ONE RIGHT AND GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, THEN GOOD LUCK, YOU HAVE ALREADY SOLD YOUR SOUL THAT ONCE MADE YOU GREAT, YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.
edit on 25-6-2019 by byteshertz because: typos

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Actually most come "over" into Texas and not at established ports of entry 😎

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: byteshertz

Our corrupt government is full of bought-off bribees 😎

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: byteshertz

nvm
edit on 26-6-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Well now
Seems Congress ALL OF A SUDDEN thinks the southern border is important 4.5 billion important.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join