It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYTimes reports on conditions in US Immigrant Children Camps and says conditions are really bad

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Your lies betray your inhumanity.

Your lies expose your inhumanity.
Dead people do not equal detained assylum seekers.

Using dead people to promote your political position is disgusting.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You're sick in the head. Demented.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Immigrant Children Camps???

The only difference is the wee chaps, not Brown, nor speaks Spanish.

What year is it again???
edit on 24-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

If conditions are so bad, why do they continue to pour in here?

Good question....The answer is they are not bad, bad for people like Sookiechacha who has lived a life well in the top 1% of the planet for just living in America, but by world standards they are like hell ya, 3 meals a day and a clean/safe place to sleep!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's the thought that counts.

Oh I see... Kind of immoral to suggest they are even remotely alike.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If the Trump admin has amassed so many I'm sure you can link to it.

But then if they have not, your argument falls flat (again) so I guess you should use google instead of duck duck go to search, I hear they lean to the left, so it would help support your hypothesis.

otherwise, mine still stands

good luck
edit on 24-6-2019 by thedigirati because: I really hate distration the make me lose my train of thought, life goes on, in 100 years none of this will matter

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

You are posting lies.

That is a lie, and now you are posting lies. At any rate, even if was a lie, which it wasn't, how does that justify the treatment of these children. Your lies betray your inhumanity.

You attributed that meme to the current administration.

THAT WAS A LIE.

When confronted with the TRUTH, your response was to dismiss it as "old".

Own your actions....face them. At least it would be an honest assessment of yourself.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

And yet we can't keep them from trying to get into these camps. I mean, it's really quite simple to avoid them. Don't come into our country illegally and you don't get put in a processing center for deportation. Pretty simple.

As much as you are trying to turn the border into holocaust 2.0, you'll never succeed. I'm sure it drives you mad, but your entire argument is so absurd that it doesn't make sense.

On the one hand you're saying "never forget" and "move over germany." On the other you're saying, "sure we're not mass executing people, experimenting on them and torturing them, but that's not what the dictionary definition of concentration camp is anyway!"

You're trying to play both sides and losing on both sides. It's pathetic, really.
edit on 24-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This one is for you, sookie. Google elian gonzales.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

And yet we can't keep them from trying to get into these camps.

That shows the level of desperation, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Yeah, I saw that MEME floating around over the weekend, as a reminder of what Trump was threatening to do. Won't we ever learn?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Is that how we decide who we allow in? Whoever is most desperate? Maybe like the oppression Olympics that makes up the dogma of the modern left, other countries will have desperation Olympics to offload their problem citizens or their poor.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

And we have people blindly posting fake memes because it advances their own agenda and political position. Using children as fodder in some sick power struggle.

Won't we ever learn?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Did I? I think I was reminding people to "Never forget", and that we're on track to repeat history. The train has left the station, judging by Trump's base and many of the replies here,

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Using children as fodder in some sick power struggle.

Those are the tactics of your orange god, not mine.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Did I? I think I was reminding people to "Never forget", and that we're on track to repeat history. The train has left the station, judging by Trump's base and many of the replies here,

bs
we are no where near the track to the holocost
you are simply a liar and angry for being exposed as such

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yup

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I really have to wonder if Sookie is of Japanese desent, he reminds me of the Anime "Prison School"

the large masochist, that Begged to be beaten, and would get upset watching others get beat up, when he did not.

it truly is almost like he enjoys it.

I admit my inhumanity, I am a Marine, and I have met people, from everywhere.

people are not nice because they want to be, locks are for honest people.

Borders are boundaries, not many folks have boundaries any longer, that is a shame.

I knew early on that I would never make a good parent, so I "accidently" got a vesectomy.

I take responsiblity for myself, no one else has too, I've also lived amoung these "brown" people, broke bread with them, laughed with them, cried with them, and worked and sweated with them.

Funny thing is, they consider me "brown" like them, and I'm so white I'm nearly transluscent.

whats that quote " give a person a fish, he eats for a day, give him a fishing pole, he eats for life, give him your fishing pole and you starve and die".

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It's actually kind of scary that there are people who can't separate illegal immigrants being detained and processed for deportation or asylum from the mass murder of a class of people based on their religion.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I don't think you know the difference between "concentration camps", of which we now have several, and "death camps".

The 6 death camps, Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, Majdanek and Auschwitz-Birkenau were used to carry out the systematic mass murder of Jews as part of the Final Solution, first in gas vans, and later in gas chambers.

www.yadvashem.org...

But, judging by the sentiment here on ATS, many posters are just fine with a "final solution" for illegal immigrants.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join