It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: Boy suspended from school for saying there are ‘only two genders’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: yuppa

Mental gender lol.

Whatever you say. You make a mockery of science with your trans activist bull#.

www.scienceabc.com...

Next time do some research before you speak.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Hahahaha

You found an article that supports your BS, but didn't bother to follow references.

There is literally NO science involved in this at all. Just a bunch of neo-feminist gender studies BS.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

More trans activist BS.

Coddling the mentally ill by marginalizing normal people.

To be fair its Sexes. Sex is what gender is confused with. Scientificaly he was wrong.

In my opinion, a lot of the confusion and civil disobedience comes from gender assigned role models. Girls wear pink and play with dolls. Boys wear blue and play with trucks. When personalities rebel and deviate from gender role models, society as a whole becomes uncomfortable.

Fashion apparel is a huge gender role identifier, and some people suffer by the social inability to express themselves through gender acceptable fashion. And that's where you're seeing the most deviation, in a person's choice of expressing themselves through their gender assigned fashion apparel choices.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Mental gender lol.

www.scienceabc.com...

This is my favorite paragraph in your link..

"Unlike “sex”, gender does not have a basis in science, although it is affected by the biological and physiological characteristics we display as “males” and “females”. Instead, gender is based on the societal constructions and belief systems put in place that deal with masculinity and femininity."

Feelings,,,lol

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Good advice. From your link:

Unlike “sex”, gender does not have a basis in science, although it is affected by the biological and physiological characteristics we display as “males” and “females”. Instead, gender is based on the societal constructions and belief systems put in place that deal with masculinity and femininity.

True science -- not pseudo science -- demands that anyone and everyone can replicate the same exact results under the same conditions. True science means that something is true every time and all the time.

The current attempt to re-define "gender" is based on the perceptions and belief systems and vary from individual to individual. No science there.

True science is objective, tangible, observable and measurable.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This idea that normal people should have to redefine reality to coddle less than 1 percent of the population with mental disorders is asinine at best, and abusive at worst as we have seen. Especially in women's sports, and other arenas traditionally occupied by actual women.

Now we're trying to shove this garbage down kids' throats via activism by Hollywood celebrities and enforced by governments interested only in controlling the people.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yay! This thread again.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Mental gender lol.

www.scienceabc.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

lol You're just gonna repeat yourself?

Hahahahaha.

Alright buddy.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Somebody close this garbage.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

This idea that normal people should have to redefine reality to coddle less than 1 percent of the population with mental disorders is asinine at best, and abusive at worst as we have seen. Especially in women's sports, and other arenas traditionally occupied by actual women.

Now we're trying to shove this garbage down kids' throats via activism by Hollywood celebrities and enforced by governments interested only in controlling the people.

Oh so you believe in settled science and global warming to then. Remember sometimes what you call psudo sciences are proven correct and later become the norm.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It was a accident,but hey keep trolling.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Good on you

At least the three of us (and probably more!) were willing to learn something, and actually went to the link to read it. Of course, we learned nothing new from the link. But we were ready, willing and able to learn or at least expand our perspective if there had been anything there to learn or expand on.

That's the ATS that I know and love. That's pretty darn awesome!

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Why can't we say there is only two genders, but there is 72 gender behaviors?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Oh so you believe in settled science and global warming to then.

I believe in empirical evidence and removing activism from science to remain objective. This garbage isn't objective, it's neo-feminist BS based on NOTHING.

Remember sometimes what you call psudo sciences are proven correct and later become the norm.

Many things once thought to be science are now pseudoscience and for good reason. Homeopathy comes to mind. How many people here swear up and down that it works, when there is no real evidence this is true?

Gender studies majors aren't scientists. They are mentally lazy hacks who lack the discipline for real hard-science. What you are posting as a "scientific" view is nothing of the sort, but you sure are determined to force others to believe it.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Oh dear... I just remembered that I promised to author an OP in your honor about Scotland turning back reforms demanded by Trans Activists and delaying their reform of the Gender Recognition Act.

I forgot. My bad. I'm so sorry.

But I'll get that up for you as soon as I can

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It was a accident,but hey keep trolling.

Disagreeing with you isn't trolling.

Go back to reddit where your BS will be incessantly upvoted without any criticism.
edit on 23 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

More trans activist BS.

Coddling the mentally ill by marginalizing normal people.

To be fair its Sexes. Sex is what gender is confused with. Scientificaly he was wrong.

Explain how he was scientifically wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

**Civil disobedience**

I really hope so. I hope this trans BS really kicks off a movement for parents to start searching for alternatives to public education. Then they need to pass mandates that allow tax money that would normally go to these brainwashing institutions to be redirected towards the private schools, basically have the tax money follow the students. They will start to flourish.

The only way these brainwashing institutions get away with this crap is because they have no accountability and minimal competition. There are very few options to people with limited funds.

Then we can simply let reality show which system goes against sanity by the adults those systems produce.

But I guess that doesn't make us good sheep that are easily ruled over. Nevermind.
edit on 23-6-2019 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Good luck getting an answer that is cogent.

His sources are feminist gender studies essays and not actual research.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join