It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target list was leaked to Iran before US strike

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I was referring to a military strike against Iran, specifically.

But if your referring to the Syrian missile strike, well he'd only been the president for like 3 months, right?

So was it really his decision? Or was he still just establishing himself as the president and just following the status quo?

... I don't know.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Was it the cook who leaked the sex tape with Pam

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I was referring to a military strike against Iran, specifically.

OK, that's where you lost me.

I think if Iran does something like shoot another drone down, he will strike without hesitation or warning.

GD

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The reason would be to be able to defend themselves if necessary. To rover downed pilots if necessary. To know what all those things zooming overhead are. You can bet that there were commanders on the ground that knew something was going to go down. It would be idiotic to overlook them. They wouldn't need specifics. Just that the attack was imminent. Any idiot with a map and a copy of the New York Times would be able to figure out what was going to be attacked.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Or the White House leaked it to mess with Iran.

5d chess and all that

Get them to show how they would defend. Now that it is known....hmmm.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GD

The reason would be to be able to defend themselves if necessary. To rover downed pilots if necessary. To know what all those things zooming overhead are. You can bet that there were commanders on the ground that knew something was going to go down. It would be idiotic to overlook them. They wouldn't need specifics. Just that the attack was imminent. Any idiot with a map and a copy of the New York Times would be able to figure out what was going to be attacked.

All true, but they would not need, nor should they be given the info enough ahead of time that one would be able to get that info out in time to make a difference.

I would expect that 30 min to an hour is enough time, if they are prepared, and competent, and bases can be locked down for that period of time with no problem.

Just curious, did you serve in the military?

GD

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I did 6 Years in the Marines. These types of civilian contractors are ubiquitous at large Army and Air Force installations. And 2 B-52's were to be involved in the raid. They would have needed more time to arm and plan. You are right though, ideally fewer people should know. I believe the platforms designated by the Navy only had an hour.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Hal Turner Eh!

Hahahahahahaha.....................................................................................

It's too bad Hal Turner puts out so much fake news. Occasionally he uncovers a blockbuster, but everyone ignores it. The Obama Admin order for the U.K.'s GCHQ to spy on Trump was one of those rare gems Turner uncovered.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I smell a rat that rhymes with Obama and Kerry.

Bingo!

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So that's what saved us from ww3 and not trumps unwillingness to kill 150 people?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
This might be the reason the President called it off.

edit:

The cover story.

I thought trump called it off because he's a good guy that didn't want blood on his hands?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Whose knows what is actually going on. The truth and government don't seem to coexist much of the time.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So much subterfuge and counter subterfuge, no telling the truth, but it's likely not been in print or the media yet.

GD

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You folks are vastly over estimating this. This does not become World War three. Iran has no allies and very limited capabilities. This is joust a hyper-religious faction taking a stick and poking the bear. Or maybe poking the Great Satan, depending on who you ask.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You folks are vastly over estimating this. This does not become World War three. Iran has no allies and very limited capabilities. This is joust a hyper-religious faction taking a stick and poking the bear. Or maybe poking the Great Satan, depending on who you ask.

Think most of us know this,but want to avoid a hot war if we can. Pretty certain its all about them and their nuclear aspirations, which we can't have

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Think most of us know this,but want to avoid a hot war if we can. Pretty certain its all about them and their nuclear aspirations, which we can't have

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Somebody/ies need/s to be executed for commiting treason. Seriously, leaking strategic information to a known enemy and global sponsor of terrorism is exactly the definition of treason.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

Legal Definition of Treason as defined in the Constitution;

If one wanted to get technical, democrats, liberals and all leftists ought to be tried for treasonous actions based on their insubordination and insurrection along with instigation of riots.

These acts cause internal turmoil with leads to division of the nation and makes them easily manipulated. Easily manipulated as in, being emotionally influenced in such a way that they react to every single thing with out any consideration for logic.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Steven . . . .did you see that seagull . . . .with the message tied to its leg ?

No . . .it was "under".

Under what ?

You do not have a N-T-K clearance.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I don't want war and it's clear someone in the US government doesn't want it either otherwise they wouldn't have sent the list to Iran.

Did you think that through?

What if the list was leaked so our attacks would not only fail, Iran would retaliate and take out a ship or two.

I think war is exactly what the war hawks like Bolton want, and what better way than to leak this info to Iran so they could turn a simple spanking (with casualties) into a major war provocation?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Wouldn't he have asked about casualties, etc long before the strike was readied.

Of course he did.

I don't get the talking head morons who don't understand that this was just a ploy to show the Iranians we mean business, but aren't monsters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join