It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target list was leaked to Iran before US strike

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If true,

John Kerry, skull and bones, Obama's rogue operatives, etc. Same as it has been.

GD

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Agreed- whoever leaked is human garbage. Sorry I didn't make it back quick enough on the link- I actually meant to post it and forgot.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Or the White House leaked it to mess with Iran.

5d chess and all that

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If true, what ally nation would leak it?
If we knew what allies had the list of targets, we could narrow it down.
Without a doubt, Israel and probably Saudi Arabia, being that they are in the region.
Western allies....The UK for sure knew and who else?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They know who had the list and have the intelligence assets to figure it out for sure, if true.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: LookingAtMars

If it's true, I bet I know which HAM operator sent the message , It doesn't take a genius to figure it out either.

Whoa, Nelly!...

edit on 22-6-2019 by provocateur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: provocateur

For the record you said it not me, I don't need my insurance rates going up.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: RazorV66

They know who had the list and have the intelligence assets to figure it out for sure, if true.

Now think Barium pill get them every time

Each had a different target
So easy to see which one they move which point to leaker lol

edit on 22-6-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

This is obvious fake news.

If it were true, then they would have kept the supposed planned strike on the downlow and just selected new targets.... The gullibility of people is astonishing.

If true, the Iranians would already know what other possible targets there would be, and act accordingly.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
If true, what ally nation would leak it?
If we knew what allies had the list of targets, we could narrow it down.
Without a doubt, Israel and probably Saudi Arabia, being that they are in the region.
Western allies....The UK for sure knew and who else?

I doubt it was an ally nation. I expect it would either be a congress-critter or government bureacrat telling one of his buddy reporters.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

This is obvious fake news.

If it were true, then they would have kept the supposed planned strike on the downlow and just selected new targets.... The gullibility of people is astonishing.

If true, the Iranians would already know what other possible targets there would be, and act accordingly.

Well if that where true, then Iran never really needed a leak in the first place, to "act accordingly".

I don't care what anyone says, this is clearly fake news!

I think the truth is that Trump is all bark with no bite and simply doesn't have what it takes to give the nod for a military strike... So being true to his style, he opted for a bluff instead.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

This would not be his first military strike. Not sure why you would think that.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Now we know why John Brennan's top secret security clearance was kept active despite the president ordering to have it revoked.

If true, this is where Brennan F'd up, because now it's death by firing squad...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This could be related to the leak. Can't be sure what intelligence it is referring to.

The Iranians got intelligence about a coming US attack on the IRGC in Syria. Following this, the Iranian military contingent located in the eastern part of the country was placed on high alert, including the air defense systems, which, as it turned out, are located in the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic. — Google translate of Avia.Pro reporting

Iran Activated Air Defenses In Syria After Learning Of US Attack: Report

And here is more about the US cyber attack on Iran.

The cyberattacks — a contingency plan developed over weeks amid escalating tensions — disabled Iranian computer systems that controlled its rocket and missile launchers, the officials said. Two of the officials said the attacks, which specifically targeted Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps computer system, were provided as options after Iranian forces blew up two oil tankers earlier this month.

The IRGC, which was designated a foreign terrorist group by the Trump administration earlier this year, is a branch of the Iranian military.

AP sources: US struck Iranian military computers this week

edit on 22-6-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

This would not be his first military strike. Not sure why you would think that.

I really don't know why your "not sure" dude... But if I had to guess, it'd probably be because I never claimed it in the first place.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You said

doesn't have what it takes to give the nod for a military strike...

But he has given the nod before for a military strike, so I am not sure why you would think he doesn't have what it takes to give the nod for a military strike. Sorry if I was unclear as to what I meant before.

edit on 22-6-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

GD

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Interesting. I wonder if a civilian contractor working at whatever base us troops are using got the word out to the Iranians. Just takes someone working in a kitchen or laundry to overhear something...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Hmmm....

The article from your second link says the reports were made on the condition of anonymity, because they weren't authorized to comment publicly.

Either they are traitorous bastards, or they were instructed to leak the info.

If we were truly able to hack their systems, it would put Trumps decision to abort the strike in a whole different light.

GD

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

True, I believe that he's authorized a couple- including one during a meeting with the Chinese Head of government.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GD

Interesting. I wonder if a civilian contractor working at whatever base us troops are using got the word out to the Iranians. Just takes someone working in a kitchen or laundry to overhear something...

What possible reason would there be for land bases to be aware of the target selection? That makes no sense, from a security standpoint.

The base would be put "on alert", but they would never be provided specifics ahead of time.

These things are "need to know" only. If there are traitors in the high command, there needs to be consequences.

If our high command is so incompetent that they can't keep a lid on operational kknowledge, there needs to be consequences.

This was not the work of a cook.

At least thats what Tommy Lee said.

Anyone get the reference?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join