It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Versus the United States

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Who do you think will come out on top of a conflict with Iran if it comes to that alone and outside actors don't get involved? I don't see Iran has much of a chance here in this video. I wish I could post it here but It isn't YouTube evidently and I don't find a way to post other sources.
We are squeezing their manhood to the squishing point and it's either say uncle or, like a cornered wild dog, Iran attacks and killls someone and hell will be coming to dinner for them.
Watch the video. It's not that long. About as long as a United States/Iran war would last.

blob:www.thesun.co.uk...

The video is at the bottom of the page.

edit on 22-6-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

SPY EXECUTED Iran executes ‘CIA spy in airforce’ just days after shooting down US drone. same link.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

It would not even be a war. Iran could cause some serious problems with the strait though.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Who do you think will come out on top of a conflict with Iran if it comes to that alone and outside actors don't get involved?

These guys.

Everybody else loses.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

If you are talking about conventional forces, obviously we can take out their command and control structures, destroy their air force and missile defence systems in a couple hours.

That's easy.

In the aftermath of that, however, terrorism would undoubtably become Irans weapon of choice, both abroad and here at home.

On the other hand, allowing Iran to have nukes doesn't paint a pretty picture either.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If United Arab Emirates have supplied Iran with nukes.. US would take a couple of big hits and then Iran will be turned into glass, EU will protest and threaten US. US takes no chances and make first strike, takes out strategic EU targets. Russia feels threaten by US and send death towards US. China see that chaos and feels threaten by Russia now US is turned to glass. China attacks Russia and EU.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

If you had watched the video you wouldn't have to ask if it is conventional weapons /forces or not.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Who do you think will come out on top of a conflict with Iran if it comes to that alone and outside actors don't get involved?

The puppet masters that orchestrate the war games.

The common man/woman of planet EA*RTH loses.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!"

M.A.R

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!"

M.A.R
1913, 16th and 17th amendments. The corrupt bankers and financiers bought the nation then with these treasonous amendments.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Do you honestly expect Russia and China to not get involved. It's their oil too....
No winners in this one, only losers...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Mach2

If you had watched the video you wouldn't have to ask if it is conventional weapons /forces or not.

Well pardon me for having an opinion on a current event.

I tried to watch but the link did not take me to a vid at the bottom, top, or anywhere in the middle of the page.

I may have missed it, i admit, but was the tone of your response really necessary?

I'll leave you to your thread now.

Have a grwat day.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

If we are to believe US intelligence then Iran has terrorist cells all over the world. So in a straight military vs military fight, there was never any doubt the US will win, but what kind of havoc do you think the reported terrorist cells will cause if that war happens.

I also read they have a #ton of assorted missiles and it is very unlikely that we could shoot them all down or take out all the sites before launch so even though we would win it would be bloody because they would lash out at everyone they have a grudge against.
edit on 22-6-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Iran would lose just about every piece of military hardware they have invested in over the last 20 years- in about 3 days, maybe a week. The US, not so much - maybe a couple of aircraft.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think you are right. There is just too much at stake in that region for other parties to stay out of any conflicts there. Look at Syria for example. That was an international slug-fest and look who won that fiasco that killed hundreds of thousands, maimed 10 times more, caused an arab invasion of Europe that is destroying their societies and cultures. It's all BS.... All for greed.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

double post

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Iran Versus the United States

That's cute.

Why not say China Vs USA.

Then we're talking.

You bunch of Americans are very tough picking weak countries.

**ssies.

edit on 22-6-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's not like the US would be ever in danger, where bombs drops like crazy in the US as it would on Iran when a war would break out, only out of frustration perhaps they gonna fire missiles on Israel instead as Iraq did.

So nothing to be proud about when a war starts, it's like starting a fight against someone in a wheelchair.
Sure when ground forces come in play things get harder but most likely they will just bomb everything as much as possible. Iranian Air force is a joke, they do good some good AA defense but shouldn't be problem. Their tech is just dated. So after Iranian fighters and AA defense are destroyed they can destroy any target out there form high (& from sea with missiles) and safely.

But remember the pictures from cities like in Iraq, Syria or Libya (BEFORE AND AFTER, great looking cities and ruins after), let alone those people living their in fear and in the aftermath loosing hope for any future and suffering let alone the countless ppl dying or wounded and fleeing their country from HELL.

edit on 22-6-2019 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I think you are right. There is just too much at stake in that region for other parties to stay out of any conflicts there. Look at Syria for example. That was an international slug-fest and look who won that fiasco that killed hundreds of thousands, maimed 10 times more, caused an arab invasion of Europe that is destroying their societies and cultures. It's all BS.... All for greed.

Yes and Israel is itching to use their new nukes on Iran to usher in Armageddon and the coming of the Messiah.

It will be glorious with heavenly trumpets and angels everywhere taking care of the faithful.

(post by CharlesT removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Yea old school like the older folks in my country still hating Germany, being stubborn and stuck in their thinking.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join