It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, not Iran attacked the tanker ships???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: johndeere2020

Okay, slow down, deep breath. This is a WTF! moment for me anyways. Have a real good think about it. Why UFO's? Why? It's in your title.

I really just don't get your post here. Is it because I'm sober.

If there were such things then a UFO would've ended the ship not just put a missile/limpet mine/torpedo hole in it.

Really mate, c'mon, look at your post title. It's tragic for me I was sucked in to this.

Kind regards,

bally

NEVER... EVER... BE SOBER...

And on a Sunday no less. My heart feels for you eff oh Brother..

Hang on bro, it's Saturday and I've just returned from shift work. Pickled now. Can't drink at work. Gimme a break. Where did Sunday come from??? Wha@! You made me check the calendar.

State of Origin is tomorrow night in Perth! Sunday. You mucken with me or what. Giddyup.

On topic. This is tragic. UFO's attacking oil ships above the waterline. C'mon.

kind regards

bally

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

If there were such things then a UFO would've ended the ship not just put a missile/limpet mine/torpedo hole in it.

Intelligent UFO's, not brutes.

The holes were punched above the water line and above the cargo hold.

The ship did not sink, nor spilled any of the cargo. I'd say that's really clever. Mark of high intelligence.

No one claimed the attack and this is precise, careful job. Definitely not the work of terrorists who tends to attack their targets indiscriminately unless they intend to steal. The ship was left alone, not hijacked.

Does not sound intelligent to me. If UFO's can disable Nuke facilities as mentioned in this thread then surely they can disable navigation without resorting to holing a ship.

Really, just think about it for a minute JD. This was the most unintelligent sabotage job. Rudder, radar, power, GPS, sure. Hole in the side of a ship. Nup. Failed nut job it is. I am surprised that tankers of this size do not have cameras at strategic locations around the ship.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Intelligent UFO's, not brutes.

The holes were punched above the water line and above the cargo hold.

The ship did not sink, nor spilled any of the cargo. I'd say that's really clever. Mark of high intelligence.

No one claimed the attack and this is precise, careful job. Definitely not the work of terrorists who tends to attack their targets indiscriminately unless they intend to steal. The ship was left alone, not hijacked.

Does not sound intelligent to me. If UFO's can disable Nuke facilities as mentioned in this thread then surely they can disable navigation without resorting to holing a ship.

Really, just think about it for a minute JD. This was the most unintelligent sabotage job. Rudder, radar, power, GPS, sure. Hole in the side of a ship. Nup. Failed nut job it is. I am surprised that tankers of this size do not have cameras at strategic locations around the ship.

Kind regards,

bally

Mainstream analysts say whoever did the job is trying to send a message.

And that it did so very well.

If UFO's did this, I think their message is simple, we should quit using oil already or the next response could be deadlier. It's a threat, a warning shot we should take heed.

These are probably the same UFO's Nimitz encountered over a decade ago. They travel in groups, their appearance in formation could definitely be mistaken as artillery tracer rounds if they glow.

There's possibility these vehicles originated from the water as their design looks highly suited for both space and underwater travel. They also look like submersibles, other than "Tic Tacs".
edit on 22-6-2019 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

No, no, no...you see, they were star ship battle cruisers from the Federation of Gore (as in; Al Gore).

They used their worm-hole warp engines to swoop down from whatever galaxy Al Gore lives in to set fire to those nasty carbon feet prints in those tankers.

I saw it in the National Enquirer so it must be true.

/sarcasm

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Aliens from outer space.. nope!

But most likely some new super secret high-tech weaponry. Just consider the years up to the revelation of the B-2 stealth bomber, how many UFO reports there were around.

Thanks for the post, quite interesting.
edit on 22/6/2019 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Could it be a converted "metal storm" type weapon? Those were around 10+ years ago and they can be designed to all different sizes and calibers. It could punch a hole in something like a metal tanker if it were constructed for such destruction & bullets could be frag's hitting the same area repeatedly.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Were they possibly attacked by UFO's??

Sailor accounts aboard the tankers described the flying objects during the attack as possibly bullets.

May sound absurd at first as bullets are too tiny to be observed in flight unless they glow like tracer rounds.

Considering they saw what looks like glowing tracer rounds but the lack of evidence of anyone firing tracer rounds in the area. Could they have possibly seen UFO's???

I'm not blaming the UFO (aka ET's) yet even if indeed they were flying in the area. But their presence in such relatively pivotal event can be a bad omen. As UFO's often appear in "ground zero" before disaster strikes in the area.

japantoday.com...

Like a Rogue Group of German renegades using technology they have kept hidden and suppressed since the last World War who are trying to cause Global Political turmoil?....lol...lol...trying to wrangle their olde foe into someones crosshairs because the German battle against the global money controllers never officially ended....this is very possible....really anyone can build these Craft in their Garage at home.

Its not so easy to bait Countries into Global war anymore.

And soon everyone will posses Neutral-Dimension Craft of their own....and those hiding with said technology trying to supress it will no longer be able to hide anywhere.

edit on 22-6-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Turns out that is completely wrong, and cant even protect a dinky multi million dollar drone.

Apples and oranges. A "dinky little drone" does not have the defensive capabilities of a large warship. The comparison is just silly.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So why did Iran say they did it?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I also found it very suspicious there seems to be not one article in the net that suspects UFO involvement.

Really? You find is suspicious that there is not one article on this on the internet?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Its not so easy to bait Countries into Global war anymore.

Because the global economy is so much more deeply connected than decades ago and things are being run much tighter.

A war could mean an economic catastrophe for the whole world.

Everyone's afraid to go to war due to bad things it can do to economy.

An exception would be China as I think they're working to achieve an independent economy by extensively automating everything. Obviously, if literally everything or most infrastructure is automated, they can keep things running even if they don't have money, even if the economy crashes completely.

I've heard that USA maybe trying to do the same thing but China is far ahead in this matter. Russia is also attempting a similar system but mostly for military purposes.

Automation would actually give countries more economic independence which in turn, makes them less afraid of waging wars.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Really? You find is suspicious that there is not one article on this on the internet?

Especially when the tanker crew couldn't identify the flying objects they saw, hence, Unidentified Flying Object - UFO.

Crew thinks they are bullets (which aren't supposed to be visible unless they glow, e.g. tracer rounds) and these things look very much like ET level UFO's.

Clearly spelled out but not one article discussing the possibility. It seems like they're trying to avoid looking at the possibility of UFO involvement.

edit on 22-6-2019 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Were they possibly attacked by UFO's??

Sailor accounts aboard the tankers described the flying objects during the attack as possibly bullets.

May sound absurd at first as bullets are too tiny to be observed in flight unless they glow like tracer rounds.

Considering they saw what looks like glowing tracer rounds but the lack of evidence of anyone firing tracer rounds in the area. Could they have possibly seen UFO's???

I'm not blaming the UFO (aka ET's) yet even if indeed they were flying in the area. But their presence in such relatively pivotal event can be a bad omen. As UFO's often appear in "ground zero" before disaster strikes in the area.

japantoday.com...

That's scary...The alienauts are siding with Iran...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
Ya your right.

Second.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Automation is something that is heading world wide, regardless of nationality. Though I do not believe that any civilization is able to support it. There people that is, they wont be able to support there citizens. Which is why its going at a snails pace, if it speed up, then people would find themselves strangers in there own lands.

Why do we even need posters on random threads online?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Oh everybody should just return to there daily scheduled programing, if or not aliens or UFOS exist. It does not matter either way. And also, why does anybody do anything they do?

Why is the US in the middle east, why is Iran acting all confrontational, why does Israel and the saudis get in peoples business, why are Christians there in that area still waiting for there messiah? Or how about them Islamist's what are they up to and why do they do the things they do?

The answer is always. Because they can. Its why anybody does anything.

And for the UFOs? If such things existed. Well! For #s and giggles why else.

And as much as people want to see a nuclear war in the area. I think we should postpone any of that till everybody is more prepared and better equipped. Then well they will either get over it, or they will not. Either way, why does it matter to people a whole continent away sipping pepsi while they surf the net?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
A partially surfaced submarine , with something similar to a GAU-8/A, could certainly do this kind of precise damage, hope that puppy does not exist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join