It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...a new series on Skinwalker Ranch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just saw this announcement from the History Channel. Ala shows like Oak Island, we'll soon have Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch. Im guessing this is connected to the ranch being registered as "entertainment", which has been discussed here quite a bit. Sounds good on paper, but are we really going to get mind blowing details? I doubt it...they'll probably milk it for seasons with little being revealed, just like Oak Island

deadline.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I hope it’s something like Unidentified.

Even if it does just retell all the tales we’re familiar with, but brings in the NIDS team and even the Gormans?
Hell yeah.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Is that like the Bunny Ranch in Nevada?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Its a trap.
Money trap..

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

edit on 21-6-2019 by DukeMisterio because: mossad

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What is whatever is at skinwalker ranch going to think when it sees itself branded as entertainment? We may be poking the lion.
edit on 21-6-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2019 by underwerks because: poked the lion

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Is that like the Bunny Ranch in Nevada?

Well, if the show is garbage it will be like the bunny ranch - either way you get screwed!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I hope it’s something like Unidentified.

Even if it does just retell all the tales we’re familiar with, but brings in the NIDS team and even the Gormans?
Hell yeah.

Hopefully you're right, and this is the plan to 'leak" stuff out about the ranch. The fact it's produced by Ancient Aliens and The Curse of Oak Island executive producer Kevin Burns gives me pause. And like oak Island, if they really do find something fantastic, no way could they keep a lid on it, it's be in the news long before the show aired

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm still curious if anyone actually tried to do some excavations on the Ranch. I guess I will never find out as Corbell and Knapp didn't want to answer that.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
edit on 21-6-2019 by 4891morfih because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
I'm still curious if anyone actually tried to do some excavations on the Ranch. I guess I will never find out as Corbell and Knapp didn't want to answer that.

Instant reveal means they wouldn't profit. Don't hold your breath on this one.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I am glad it will not be "The curse of Skinwalker Ranch". Enough with the curse theme already...
The "Curse of Oak Island" is a stupid title lo what otherwise is an Excellent Program.
The "Curse of Civil War Gold" is not only stupid, but what the hell is it?. Another bad title for a Great series.

Really looking forward to new content on the Skinwalker Ranch!
edit on 21-6-2019 by charlyv because: IT took 5 minutes to edit this post!

edit on 21-6-2019 by charlyv because: Recently watched star wars...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Think that place is blown out of porportion,I've seen amatuers spending the night there and nothing out of the ordinary you would find in a remote area,sounds like a tourist attraction

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I hope this eventually airs here in Great Britian, and has something new to add to the story, but I doubt it. As the site is now labelled as entertainment, will we be getting a show called something like "Skinwalkers got talent", Maybe the entities can do a good Elvis impersonation?

top topics

join