It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rat Fell From Ceiling Onto Table At Buffalo Wild Wings In Los Angeles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Now, I've heard of patrons seeing rats scurrying on the floor at a restaurant before, but I never heard about one that fell from a ceiling onto a table. Little guy probably was hoping to land in a basket of wings to cushion it's fall. Just another reason to STAY HOME and COOK YOUR OWN FOOD!

A Houston woman says her Los Angeles vacation got off to a sickening start when a live rat fell from the ceiling onto her table at a Buffalo Wild Wings in the city’s Westchester section.

“I knew the rat was going to be injured because it hit like a Mack truck,” she told the station. “You could hear something come down.”

A manager quickly scooped up the rat with two plates and dumped it into a bag, Norman said.

In a statement to The Post, reps for Buffalo Wild Wings characterized the “isolated incident” as unfortunate.

nypost.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Recently there have been news clips about NYC's rat problems. Not surprising really.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

L.A. is beyond the point of no return. I refuse to go anywhere near downtown anymore.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Good thing this never happens in the back kitchens 😃

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Bdubs is my favorite restaurant. We know what we're eating.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

By all means, use the dishes to remove the dead rat.

I've never eaten at that restaurant chain and now I never will.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Thing is that it's as likely to be the location as it is to be anything the chain itself did or didn't do. LA has a bad rat problem just like NY does.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
i used to work there and so did my now former tennant

no one used gloves for handling the chicken,cooks would smoke in the walk in,my former tennnat didn't shower once in the 9 months he lived w me but did at least wash his hands at work when i was there and he was their main chef ,and they would pick up wings and the breaded chicken that fell on the floor and just plop it right back into the deep fryer and other then the waitresses no on stuck around very long in the kitchen

i haven't eaten there since i stopped working and didn't eat there more then twice when i worked there....

GD

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

This happened to me inn the MALS - 29 hanger at MCAS New River in the late 80's. Mine was bigger. I swear, it may be an old memory but that thing was the size of a small dog.

new topics

top topics

join