It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Geographic Photographer Claims He Has Seen Alien Beings In The Ocean

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I always crack up about this. Why would an outer space species that can, you know, travel through space, has access to tens of thousands of solar systems, that is assuming that there's sentient life out there in the Universe, want anything to do with planet earth?

This planet is tiny. We're in the middle of nowhere. There aren't planets capable of life(at least like ours) around, and why would beings so advance care about Mankind when they can probably create life themselves?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron

I always crack up about this. Why would an outer space species that can, you know, travel through space, has access to tens of thousands of solar systems, that is assuming that there's sentient life out there in the Universe, want anything to do with planet earth?

As much as you do make a good point indeed a very good one, please remember that there is no evidence whatsoever that these beings craft are alien to Planet Earth. After everything that literally millions on this rock have experienced there can be no doubt that something, whatever it is and it may be beyond our understanding but something is without doubt going on out there in our skies and our seas, there is a very big unanswered question as to where they are coming from. There is every likelyhood they are native to our planet and whether mostly existing in another dimension or even living deep in caverns in our seas or even down down down below that in the crust itself, these UFOs share Earth with us

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron
This planet is tiny. We're in the middle of nowhere. There aren't planets capable of life(at least like ours) around, and why would beings so advance care about Mankind when they can probably create life themselves?

As suggested in another thread, maybe they like our music and burritos.

Or maybe by some odd cosmic fluke, the human brain has evolved to sense and experience the vast transcendental interconnectedness and hidden structure behind all energy in the universe, allowing us to pull objects and energy out of virtual nothingness. That might be worth swinging by to take a look at us.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

My son and I had that exact conversation this morning!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: ArMaP

Not disagreeing with you, but where are all the photos of the alien craft that thousands saw in Phoenix on March 13, 1997? From what I recall, there is only video footage of what looks like flares in the sky, however, hundreds of people claimed to have seen a silent craft "a mile wide" moving silently above their neighborhoods.

Many residents reported one triangle to be over a mile wide that drifted slowly over their houses blocking out the stars of the night sky. Other reports indicated the craft were spotted flying away from Phoenix as far away as Las Vegas, Nevada and Los Angeles, California.

en.wikipedia.org...(UFO)

I was there. But no u can find tons of pics people took. Nobody had camera comes tho so most just wewent on local news and national news aired other bs. I mean anyone who was outside could see three triangles and the Chevron shaped area in betwee was opaque blocking all the stars in between the lights. A local pilot who flew up to get a glimpse of the craft is said to have landed and exited nearly catatonic and obviously terrified. That supports aliens or the one I hear very often from supposed people involved is that Phoenix is surrounded by desert and the corridor from Vegas to Phoenix a perfect fit away test group and that they worked o. Development of the craft seen and that it is us gov and it released breathable medical material of some sort. A mass vaccine mass amount of spores who knows and it's so large so u can spray whole metropolises in a day

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Repeat
edit on 6/21/2019 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Kurt russell was one of the first pilots to report it...... He was up there, Spotted them and enquired with the tower........ Apparently.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
"We know more about the surface of the Moon and about Mars than we do about [the deep sea floor], despite the fact that we have yet to extract a gram of food, a breath of oxygen or a drop of water from those bodies."

— Paul Snelgrove, Oceanographer

Lu Lamar, the underwater Director of Photography for OceanX and National Geographic, made an odd claim in a video clip that I just watched. The YouTube clip was posted by OceanX on June 15. In this short clip he states the following:

I think, in the ocean, I have come across potentially beings from another heavenly body that are more highly advanced than humans.

Lamar is a respected photographer with a lot of experience documenting oceanic wildlife in the deepest parts of our oceans. Check out his bio:

www.luislamar.com...

A Short Clip Introducing OceanX:

Oh, well, you know how these people who are trained and experienced OBSERVERS are. They always mistake "prosaic" events for ET. LOL. I don't know how the debunkers will be able to keep up with these stories, poor things.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Any images he captured while on the clock for NatGeo could be proprietary and owned by NstGeo, not Lamar.

He take the pictures but they own them, and don't have to release a single damned thing. Do they.

A lot of people don't know this, or ignore it. People working in the field like this man have to abide by non-disclosure agreements. I worked as a field engineer, and if I invented anything, up to two years after leaving my job, whatever invention I made which had to do with my job was property of my employers.

edit on 23-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Anything he shot while utilizing NatGeo or OceanX equipment is property of said agency. Furthermore, the US gov't is in close contact with these agencies to make sure images of "sensitive assets" (think submarines, sensors, underwater facilities like AUTEC) aren't released to the public under threat of prosecution. He could risk being blackballed from the entire industry for life which is a risk only he could calculate.
I notice that he did say he believed some of these creatures or objects to be from "another heavenly body" which excludes Earth. Even Columbus spotted lights rising out of the ocean on his way to the Caribbean.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I am going to have to agree with this.....
This will be repeated over the next couple of months....its a cash grab....

"TTSA is doing well....lets simply copy their model."
Follow the money people.

Corporate Capitalism exist for one purpose..

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Bizarrely Ancient Aliens last night was about ancient legends concerning underwater aliens. They didn’t talk about the “Russian incident”of a reply to: Ligyron

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
He said they look like giant stingrays... reminds me of the movie The Abyss. Maybe he watched that but forgot or something.

The first movie to use modern CGI, in 1989.

An incredibly useless piece of information, that.

About as useless as an underwater photographer not using his #ing camera.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
there have been sightings where people see "crafts" come out or into water..

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
He's just trying to get more viewers to subscribe as unidentified submerged objects are in the news at the moment what with navy and the tic tac incident, it's all about trying to extract money from viewers.
Although I do believe that there is something going on in our oceans, for centuries sailors have been seeing very strange things out at sea and that's without the stuff people have been witnessing from the beaches and shorelines.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

I mean anyone who was outside could see three triangles and the Chevron shaped area in betwee was opaque blocking all the stars in between the lights.

Other than the ones who were also outside and using optical devices to see even better and give a different observation than what you just said.

it released breathable medical material of some sort. A mass vaccine mass amount of spores who knows and it's so large so u can spray whole metropolises in a day

Nah Chemtrails are only sprayed from known aircraft not secret triangles.

But no u can find tons of pics people took. Nobody had camera comes tho so most just wewent on local news and national news aired other bs.

were you having a stroke when you were posting sentence or whatever it is?

Its very hard to decipher.

So there are tones of pics of the triangle craft you speak of?

But nobody had camera's?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join