It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ExxonMobil hit by rocket attack in Basra, Iraq

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Iran has sponsored a large number of terrorist groups. Iran itself would not have to be involved, only a pro-Iran group that is attacking that thinks Allah will guide them to victory over the white devil.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I remember someone on here once saying that the Middle Easts' biggest problem is that Americas oil is under their dirt.

That person sounds brilliant.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

There are people right here in America that would love to start a war and blame it on the President. It would give the talking heads something to spin. Or am I being to paranoid?

trump appointed Bolton and Pompeo two neocon warhawks. If trump doesn't want a war, why did he appoint them?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
trump appointed Bolton and Pompeo two neocon warhawks. If trump doesn't want a war, why did he appoint them?

False flag!

Oh wait... are people still saying that?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I wonder what mouthwash the Iranian apologists/warphobic-at-all-costs crowd used this morning as Iran shot a drone down over international airspace?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I wonder what mouthwash the Iranian apologists/warphobic-at-all-costs crowd used this morning as Iran shot a drone down over international airspace?

IDK, it's probably a knockoff brand of the mouthwash the pro needless war folk use while promoting multi trillion dollar wars and proclaiming themselves the "fiscal spenders".

But I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, at least they're not democrats who are pro war and pro hand out.... Just hand outs to other countries.
edit on 20-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I weep for the drone's family. They raised him right to only then watch him go overseas and get his limbs blown off and come home with both mental and physical trauma for foreign policy reasons.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I weep for the drone's family. They raised him right to only then watch him go overseas and get his limbs blown off and come home with both mental and physical trauma for foreign policy reasons.

You know, when he graduated Harvard top of his class, he wanted to be a wildfire fighting drone.... When some oil tankers got disabled last month, he wept for all the wasted petrol products and went to his recruiter the next day. This was his first mission....

Only the good die young.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

For his service he'll certainly get the Metal of Honor.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

For his service he'll certainly get the Metal of Honor.

What's that do for this little guy born 2 months ago?

He gets to grow up without a dad.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Begun, the Drone Wars have.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

He's gonna grow up without any guidance, like he's missing a gyroscope or something.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

He's gonna grow up without any guidance, like he's missing a gyroscope or something.

Heart wrenching.

I read a study that said a lot of these drone pups who grow out without the proper guidance data start messing with their instruments until they get improper inputs and become transcontinental.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

He'll most likely never reach his full potential and end up dropping off consumerist garbage for Amazon instead of blasting a Hellfire into some terrorists.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You joke, but if the US retaliates by bombing an unmanned airbase, you know damn well we'll see asshats weeping and screaming about "the poor dead babies" and other sundry horsesnip.

The simple fact is, threats have been made, threats are now being carried out, why not retaliate and nip this nonsense in the bud now?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You joke, but if the US retaliates by bombing an unmanned airbase, you know damn well we'll see asshats weeping and screaming about "the poor dead babies" and other sundry horsesnip.

Oh, come on, we aren't going to hit any babies, the Israelis will make sure we know exactly where to drop our ordnance.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Pffft. Like some dead babies are gonna pay for a new drone and raise his dead drone pup.

That's not enough. We can't be controlling regions all limp dick and dragging feet.

We need to step things up. "Surgical strikes" aren't enough. Let's embargo the water upstream and sanction them till they're eating pets. Regime change 101 son.

Stick around, you're gonna learn today.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What happened when we bombed an unmanned airbase in Syria? ATS, thanks to Alex Jones' merry band of halfwits, saw a boom of outrage with many gnashing their teeth and squealing like a pig stuck under a gate about Trump the neocon, the US just killed Syrian babies, the US is starting WW3, wash, rinse, repeat... You were here, you should have understood the reference I made.

My point is and always has been that we are the United States of America. This blueish sphere is our sandbox and will remain as much until the day someone manages to take us our (which is unlikely) or when we lose all sembalance of testicles and voluntarily step down from that position (which an disturbing number of Americans seem to cheer onward for God only knows what reason.) When a country decides to shoot a piece of our technology out of the sky, especially after that country has flapped their sandy lips incessantly at us with threats on their tongues, the United States should not only act, but we should raise the stakes dramatically. If you respond to idiocy with disproportionate force, the idiocy miraculously goes away in almost every case. You place your boot on the neck of anyone who opposes you and increase the weight behind that boot until the owner of the neck yields, or until the bone inside the neck yields... either way, problem resolved, normalcy can quickly return and peace resumes.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You know, when he graduated Harvard top of his class, he wanted to be a wildfire fighting drone.... When some oil tankers got disabled last month, he wept for all the wasted petrol products and went to his recruiter the next day. This was his first mission....

Only the good die young.

Not the drone he was weeping for, you don't remember his new girlfriend? Ya know, the crazy bird that rammed a tanker due to a tragic case of stoned driving. Whole new level of Ramstein, told ya.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I personally don't think we should be going to war over a drone that was shot down, but that's just me since in my opinion there are more important things for Americans to die over.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join