It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ExxonMobil hit by rocket attack in Basra, Iraq

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cool, I'm listening to best of Sean Hannity while I clean my guns and shotgun some Pabst to get amped.

I'm gonna go at Iran like a spider monkey... If I'm hard core enough maybe the liberals will back down and we can save America two birds with one stone.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It is hard to know if it was Iran or just some terrorist groups. You would think that they would have satelite footage of that whole area that they could use to find where it came from. It does not appear to be that big of a rocket. ??????

Good point!!
One would think they(Iran) are under a microscope.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Cool, I'm listening to best of Sean Hannity while I clean my guns and shotgun some Pabst to get amped.

I'm gonna go at Iran like a spider monkey... If I'm hard core enough maybe the liberals will back down and we can save America two birds with one stone.

You just grew a fourth testicle and it's shaped like the Liberty Bell.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He is not going to be able to walk soon, if he keeps up the freedom!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Walking is for migrants. Once we freedom up our oil under Iran he can fill the hot tub in the back of his pickup with it and just float like the total four-testicled patriot that he is.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm a millinial, so this will provide me maximum style points when I rek Iranian youngsters and tea bag them to let them know what freedom tastes like.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

4 ?, he going to have 7 or 8 by the time Iran is properly "freedomed up"

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I'll make sure to put them to good use so I can have a son who does his first tour where I had mine 👍

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I'll make sure to put them to good use so I can have a son who does his first tour where I had mine 👍

Excellent!!, need to fill the empty seats on the freedom train

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Excellent!!, need to fill the empty seats on the freedom train

Uncle Sam wants us to do everything we can for the war machine.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Do your duty!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I remember someone on here once saying that the Middle Easts' biggest problem is that Americas oil is under their dirt.

Keep that in mind whenever the Middle East gets suddenly hit somewhere that the deep state has interests in.

As in, oil and banking interests.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Keep that in mind whenever the Middle East gets suddenly hit somewhere that the deep state has interests in.

And Trumps about to show his hand.

It's time for him to sh## or get off the pot.

Hes been adding to the debt, and hasn't really showed his intent on dialing back wars. If Iran happens, and he plays ball.... He's a made man.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

And Trumps about to show his hand.

It's time for him to sh## or get off the pot.

Hes been adding to the debt, and hasn't really showed his intent on dialing back wars. If Iran happens, and he plays ball.... He's a made man.

Oh, don't worry, I'm not blind to the fact that the ink wasn't even wet when.....

On the morning of 7 April 2017, the United States launched 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles from the Mediterranean Sea into Syria, aimed at Shayrat Airbase controlled by the Syrian government.

Everyone talks about the career politicians, no-one talks about the career Generals and Admirals. Funny that innit?

Military Industrial Complex - where does Trump fit in, based on all we know and have seen of him since the early 80's through to today?

He's been eerily consistent about the problems facing the US.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Everyone talks about the career politicians, no-one talks about the career Generals and Admirals. Funny that innit?

Seven days before your case study he gave Generals total authorization to make complex battle decisions without executive approval.

So where's he fit in on that? We going to blame the "deep state" after he gave them the keys and let them keep them?

Are we going to ignore he welcomed in Bolton and Pompeo with open arms?

Here's where we're at. A lot of us took a gamble on Trump, I included. There's some pretty heavy writing on the wall that I can see. And if we open the can of worms that is Iran, it will look like the end times of the USSR.

We're running out of money, but more importantly, we're running out of confidence from our citizens and allies. History has shown there is only so much you can piss on feet while proclaiming its rain.

Like I said, it's time to shi# or get off the pot. We're about to see what happens. Nothing we say here matters. We don't get the benefit of having a say until it's over.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars
I dont get it is attempt missile attack on workers camp for exon mobile and other global companies a warrant for war with Iran?

Well judging by all the other wacky and retarded reasons they had these past 40 years to declare some sort of war on this or that.

Should be good enough. Besides I am a bit curious to see how far human missile defense system technologies have come in the last years or so. Some guy on another thread said they could shoot them down with ease, including nuclear ones.

Who knows what Iran has by now, but its good for Israel and the Saudis to volunteer to test that theory out, I think all that they are equipped with is basically what the US sold them, which may work well in theory, or even in some drills, or computer models.

But. So, finally these theories these internet people have on missile defense systems may be put to the test.

Suppose we shall see.
edit on 11pmWednesdaypm192019f3pmWed, 19 Jun 2019 23:52:43 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: quercusrex

And, we are all fine here in Montana. No rocket attacks. Not yet.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Still not enough to start a hot war. Not to mention its obvious that's what these incidences are designed to do. These aren't attacks that is going bring much damage they are there to provoke. Got to wait till its something overt and over the top, then at least you might have other countries understanding and participation.

Don't need a hot war, just bomb their nuke production sites. No boots on the ground. It is gonna happen sooner or later, Israel will not wait much longer. US doesn't really even have to do the bombing.

Don't think you want Israel doing anything, kinda got away with that once. Israel participation would just inflame the rest of the middle east. LOL but definitely see them pushing for at least that behind the scenes. To me, it's time for Saudi Arabia to take the lead if anybody, LOL but think the have their own domestic concerns.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Why launch one missile?

Why not launch 100 missiles?

If you want to start a war, then start one!

I don't get it!

Why bomb one tanker, or two...why not bomb/torpedo them all?

Why?

There are many factions in the Middle East, I’m not convinced this is a nation state responsible. There are people right here in America that would love to start a war and blame it on the President. It would give the talking heads something to spin. Or am I being to paranoid?

edit on 20-6-2019 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join