It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden for President? He doesnt appear on Federal Election Commission Candidates for President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well this is sure weird. Didn't Quinnipiac come out with a poll that said Trump would LOSE in a landslide or something to that affect. It was posted on ATS.

Hay I am not trying to mess with Joe Biden. He seems to be the most sensible among all out there. Yea I heard of the creep stuff but it could also be just stuff. I mean look at how Jeff Sessions worked out. I mean did the guy even work as he hit the wall in life. It happens.

So an OP asks as to whether I know who the donors are on Trumps one day biggie $24 million something haul. I said too early but I provided a link to the Federal Election Comission But wait, where's Joe Biden? Here the link:

Federal Election Commission President

What is more disturbing is that poll by the guys at

Quinnipiac Poll Florida

So is this all FAKE? Is uncle Joe a Psyop Trojan Horse for the DNC?

edit on 19-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 19-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Did you not look very hard? He is on the site.

Biden for President

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Biden for President

OK, yes I saw that but NO $$$$$ as the link says they are still processing the data from April 2019? This is mid June. He doesn't appear anywhere among the several pages of those running for President. He announced his bid back in April. Is the Chair of the FEC holding back data? Same Chair that was supposed to investigate AOC for FEC violations. Seems like a possible sink hole to me.
edit on 19-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It takes time to obfuscate the source of money.

It's probably still in the wash

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Biden for President

So creepy uncle Joe doesn't want his financial backers revealed?

Who would've thought?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

'Nuff said.

edit on 19-6-2019 by Homefree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So is this all FAKE? Is uncle Joe a Psyop Trojan Horse for the DNC?

Good question. It could all be about raising money for the one the DNC decides that will run for President. They don't need the voters permission. They do what they want, like in the last election. I think they are plastering the field with money raisers so they will have enough to back one candidate.

We have all seen the rallies. We know what's going on. They have to find the candidate that sticks the most, not the one that sniffs the most.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Democrats are destroying Joe Biden tonight for reminiscing about the "good old days", when he worked with Klu Klux Klan supporting Senators.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Biden for President

OK, yes I saw that but NO $$$$$ as the link says they are still processing the data from April 2019? This is mid June. He doesn't appear anywhere among the several pages of those running for President. He announced his bid back in April. Is the Chair of the FEC holding back data? Same Chair that was supposed to investigate AOC for FEC violations. Seems like a possible sink hole to me.

I agree. The FBI should investigate this until Biden is proven innocent of any allegations that this scenario raises. They could be funneling it to Russia.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Something is up. And it's probably unethical, dishonest, and swamp-smelly dirty.

Biden has never seemed to me to want to run. I think he is being forced to announce a run by somebody or some group, but there is way too much dirt coming out about his and his son's China and Ukraine shenanigans.

They will raise tons of money from the old-timer Democrats, then Biden will suddenly become "ill" or something.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Biden is obviously hiding the fact that he’s a stooge for China.

I don’t need proof. The leftists taught us that.

top topics

join