It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trumps 2020 Re-Election Rally Prayer Demonstrates Why America Is Prospering Again.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

It's a communist cult with atheism as one of it's tenants. There's NOTHING inately tying communism to atheism. Show me a cult entirely based on atheist values, not a cult that is dedicated to something entirely unrelated to atheism that simply includes atheism as a tennant. You'll have trouble finding such.

Unlike religions that have entire books of beliefs to follow atheism has one, don't believe in a god. Anything added to that is not atheist.

Cult of Reason

Wasn’t Jim Jones an atheist?

Look, anyone, both religious and non-religious, can engage in religious enthusiasm and religiosity. They can do absurd things for their beliefs.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Fortunately not all Trump followers believe that crap, but pushing that crap turns of those who don't share it because it's a dangerous ideal. Not sure why pointing this out is so bad. Should we not inform as people that are considering voting for Trump which things push us away? Figured such info would be useful to helping reach more people.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Every single example of atheistic cults you will find will require adding to what atheism is thus becoming something else entirely. That's not required with religion. That cult that tortured my girlfriend follows the king james bible, they just embrace some parts more strictly than others, they don't need to add anything, just embrace some parts more than others. Those who are Christian and disagree with them embrace other parts while tending to not embrace the parts they do. Both claim each other aren't true Christians while both follow the bible.

When I donate to charity or if I were to kick a puppy in neither case could I attribute it to an atheist belief. Nothing I do besides not believe in a god is atheist in nature as all tjat defines atheism is not believing in deities. I can never point to atheism and say it's why I donated to charity or why in my example I apparently have a death wish and desire to piss of John Wick. Atheism cannot by definition be a reason to do good things or bad things.

An atheist can do and believe in lots of good things and bad things but it had nothing to do with atheism.
edit on 6/19/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/19/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

“Father you have raised President Trump up for such a time as this…

Let every demonic network that has aligned itself against the purpose, against the calling of President Trump, let it be broken, let it be torn down in the name of Jesus.

Let the counsel of the wicked by spoiled now, according to Job 17.

I declare that President Trump will overcome every strategy from hell, and every strategy from the enemy.

Destroy and divide their tongues, Oh Lord.”

I find that "prayer" disturbing , especially the part asking God Destroy and divide their tongues.
And you guys complain about Islam ?

edit on 19-6-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think I'm going to puke

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday June 19, 2019

Every Donald Trump rally begins with an opening prayer. Last night's rally kicked-off President Trump's 2020 re-election campaign.

The opening prayer was extremely powerful, because it points to why Donald Trump won in 2016, and why he will win re-election in 2020.

But most importantly, it gives an indication as to WHY President Trump accomplishes so much for America and Americans.

Even when powerful evil forces, like the Left-wing media, and Democrats, are united against President Trump, and all the good things he does for our country, they fail miserably.

Pastor Paula White: “Father you have raised President Trump up for such a time as this…

Let every demonic network that has aligned itself against the purpose, against the calling of President Trump, let it be broken, let it be torn down in the name of Jesus.

Let the counsel of the wicked by spoiled now, according to Job 17.

I declare that President Trump will overcome every strategy from hell, and every strategy from the enemy.

Destroy and divide their tongues, Oh Lord.”
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com... o-be-broken-in-the-name-of-jesus/

President Trump and his followers understand that America was founded on Godly principals, and that constant adherence to those principals brings favor from God. It's common sense.

Democrats and the Liberal Media however, pull their hair out in frustration, because President Donald Trump keeps making America even greater. Their anti-religion blinders keep them from mentally comprehending why their constant attacks against this President are fruitless. Indeed, they make him and his followers even stronger, and more effective.

After America re-elects President Trump, will Democrats and Liberal Media finally have their "Ah Ha!" moment, and join forces with President Trump for the betterment of our nation...and the world in general?

-CareWeMust

Well, fortunately, left leaning folks are some of the most open minded people alive... as we can discern from these comments... aside from their concern about the context of the prayer... the offending issue being the request of the mythological deity they scoff against, being asked to destroy any evil opposition to the President. Now, why they would be concerned about something they don't believe exists acting against "evil", is anyones guess.

Watch a panorama of the mass media of 15 years ago, then watch a panorama of mass media today, and you will see something rather stark and in your face. You will see the rapid rise of an extremely pointed religion, the religion of government power and identity politics, and the promotion of violence by leftists who are mostly disgruntled privileged white kids and millenials whose coddling and flacid mentoring by clueless adults, makes them rail against privilege and patriarchy that doesn't actually exist.

It is the religion of The State... right out of the playbook of Marx and Lenin and others... which failed so spectacularly in the 20th century, but not before it led to the extermination of 100 Million human beings by their government.

Would the leftists screeching on most of the mainstream media, and subsuming most of the battle on Social media, by so "un-woke" as to exterminate Trump Supporters, if these leftists came to power?

Have you listened lately? Of COURSE they would... and they would press the color of Law and The State into service to do so.

Couple things... it will take every single hand on deck to get Trump re-elcted, and then some.

Expect some serious effort on the part of the political establishment, Dems and others to put their fingers on the scale and steal the election... they will get a massive assist from the Media Establishment.

To the closing question... NO. Of course Democrats and Liberal Media will not "wake up". They are not asleep, they're just entrained to believe what they believe, and the logic and math underlying any of the policy is irrelevant.

Facts don't matter right now. That's also somewhat true of Trump supporters, although not to the extent that the regressive left makes it out to be. From a policy standpoint, Trumps policy prescriptions are far more logic and math based, than that of the regressive left.

If somehow the Democrats win in 2020... America is OVER... the exception being an armed civil conflict.

It's entirely possible, that some states will move quickly to preserve a robust defensive autonomy. Federal pushback would lead to bloody conflict for sure.
edit on 19-6-2019 by dasman888 because: Edits

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Every single example of atheistic cults you will find will require adding to what atheism is thus becoming something else entirely. That's not required with religion. That cult that tortured my girlfriend follows the king james bible, they just embrace some parts more strictly than others, they don't need to add anything, just embrace some parts more than others. Those who are Christian and disagree with them embrace other parts while tending to not embrace the parts they do. Both claim each other aren't true Christians while both follow the bible.

When I donate to charity or if I were to kick a puppy in neither case could I attribute it to an atheist belief. Nothing I do besides not believe in a god is atheist in nature as all tjat defines atheism is not believing in deities. I can never point to atheism and say it's why I donated to charity or why in my example I apparently have a death wish and desire to piss of John Wick. Atheism cannot by definition be a reason to do good things or bad things.

An atheist can do and believe in lots of good things and bad things but it had nothing to do with atheism.

I’m not concerned about atheism—i’m am atheist myself—and that’s why I specifically said “anti-religious cults”. To me, these are the same as religious cults.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I wonder If the Trump Organization has development or property management rights there?
edit on 19-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Believers and Trump supporters are sure as hell not the only religious "fanatics" posting to this thread.

The scarier thing to me, is the "other" religious fanatics, don't see it at all. Not even a little.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

- C.S. Lewis

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I winder If the Trump Organization has development or property management rights there?

It's pretty much a publicly stunt, so I doubt it.

No new community named for U.S. President Donald Trump was actually established on Sunday in the Golan Heights. As even the founder of the Knesset caucus for the Golan, Kahol Lavan MK Zvi Hauser, observed: “Anyone who reads the fine print of the ‘historic’ decision understands that this is a conceptual decision. There is no funding. There is no planning. There is no location and there is really no committed decision.
Haaretz

Bibi's got an election to win in September, Trump is widely liked there... This also helps Trump with his base. The symbolic gestures between the two are mutually benefiting.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Would the leftists screeching on most of the mainstream media, and subsuming most of the battle on Social media, by so "un-woke" as to exterminate Trump Supporters, if these leftists came to power?

Have you listened lately? Of COURSE they would... and they would press the color of Law and The State into service to do so.

"Get out and vote 2020, or they'll kill us"

I like it, it's got a nice ring to it. Plus it really puts some skin in the game, win or get genocided.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Don't stand in the way of Trump/god lol. What a joke. I love when people believe god supports their politicians. That's some truely delusional behavior.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

Don't stand in the way of Trump/god lol. What a joke. I love when people believe god supports their politicians.

Be careful sir, your gonna get a boppin from our creator if you talk like that.

You can criticize Trump, but if you do it too hard, Jesus will tear you down, preacher man said so.

edit on 19-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
The premise of this thread was CWM's thought which boiled down to

"President Trump and his followers understand that America was founded on Godly principals, and that constant adherence to those principals brings favor from God. It's common sense."

I'd totally argue that point. It was founded on unfair taxation, Jesus said to give Rome its tax money, that Communist bastard.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The opening prayer was extremely powerful, because it points to why Donald Trump won in 2016, and why he will win re-election in 2020.

You are aware, are you not, that the number of people in the US who regularly attend church is around 22%. A severe minority. I would guess that a far greater percentage of Americans are either atheist or hate church goers or both.

www.statista.com...

The religious right isnt going to save Trump in 2020. In fact their support for Trump will likely galvnize the opposition out of hatred for both Trump and his supporters.

I think its questionable at this point that Trump wins 2020. Evil handily wins in a Godless nation.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You are aware, are you not, that the number of people in the US who regularly attend church is around 22%. A severe minority. I would guess that a far greater percentage of Americans are either atheist or hate church goers or both.

As an agnostic, I really don't care what someone's religion is.

I won't hate someone because they have a different religion than me, but I will find it odd that they think the creator propped up their candidate (especially this one), and I will also rip on it, because that is my duty.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
God hates liberals. Noted.

Who knew God was so heavily involved in the American political system? I wonder if he's a big The Blaze reader?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
God hates liberals. Noted.

Who knew God was so heavily involved in the American political system? I wonder if he's a big The Blaze reader?

I think it was ballsy of the preacher to call for the tearing down of people in the name of Jesus.

From OP

Guess he doesn't really care about being judged more strictly than others. Guess he worships at the alter of politics more than his own religion.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

No such thing as an Atheist cult, just religious and there are many of them under the flags of many religions. Keep that in mind. Atheists don't organize into cults very well as all atheism is, is the lack of belief in a god, there's nothing to cult over.

Not really true in practice. Atheists tend to have a hard time simply not believing - rather they make every effort to make others not believe, often through ridicule. In that sense they are very much a cult.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join