It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trumps 2020 Re-Election Rally Prayer Demonstrates Why America Is Prospering Again.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Wednesday June 19, 2019

Every Donald Trump rally begins with an opening prayer. Last night's rally kicked-off President Trump's 2020 re-election campaign.

The opening prayer was extremely powerful, because it points to why Donald Trump won in 2016, and why he will win re-election in 2020.

But most importantly, it gives an indication as to WHY President Trump accomplishes so much for America and Americans.

Even when powerful evil forces, like the Left-wing media, and Democrats, are united against President Trump, and all the good things he does for our country, they fail miserably.

Pastor Paula White: “Father you have raised President Trump up for such a time as this…

Let every demonic network that has aligned itself against the purpose, against the calling of President Trump, let it be broken, let it be torn down in the name of Jesus.

Let the counsel of the wicked by spoiled now, according to Job 17.

I declare that President Trump will overcome every strategy from hell, and every strategy from the enemy.

Destroy and divide their tongues, Oh Lord.”
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com... o-be-broken-in-the-name-of-jesus/

President Trump and his followers understand that America was founded on Godly principals, and that constant adherence to those principals brings favor from God. It's common sense.

Democrats and the Liberal Media however, pull their hair out in frustration, because President Donald Trump keeps making America even greater. Their anti-religion blinders keep them from mentally comprehending why their constant attacks against this President are fruitless. Indeed, they make him and his followers even stronger, and more effective.

After America re-elects President Trump, will Democrats and Liberal Media finally have their "Ah Ha!" moment, and join forces with President Trump for the betterment of our nation...and the world in general?

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
MSM: Beware of deep-fake photos! - twitter.com...

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I had no idea....

Don't get me wrong, I have no horse in this race but uhhmm this sounds an awfull lot like you are worshipping a politician.

No insult intended, just wondering.

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

I had no idea....

Don't get me wrong, I have no horse in this race but uhhmm this sounds an awfull lot like you are worshipping a politician.

No insult intended, just wondering.

Peace

Oh yes, CWM has gone full Kool-aid.

It's a bit sad, scary, weird?

I fear what will happen at the end of Trumps second term. Mentally.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
And some people wonder why Trump's followers are referred to as a cult.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Because they like the highest quality of life they have experienced in 20 years?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Going by this thread I would guess because they are ready to build temples and bring offerings in his name...

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Religions and gods have nothing to do with it and aren't necessary to be against the authoritarian leftists.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Did you miss the messianic overtones of that prayer?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I don’t believe in any god. Christian or otherwise.

I do however believe the democrat party is most definitely evil and has nefarious agendas and plans for the future of society.

I think the positive forces are with the President because most people are inherently good and choose to ignore the hate and intolerance of the left. The constant negative coverage of every breath he takes is nauseatingly transparent and if anything screams “deep state agenda” and “meltdown because things didn’t go to plan” its the actions of the dEms and the media over the last three years.

And as far as building temples for the President, maybe just Mt Rushmore for starters.

(That’s probably going to actually happen)
edit on 19 6 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Come on lets slow down and take a breather.I know everyone is excited after a raly , but this means nothing.

Unless you are suggesting it also meant something when priest and oher religious figuires preyed at church and then went to molest little kids.

edit on 26630America/ChicagoWed, 19 Jun 2019 05:26:21 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

The left wants to replace God with government.

Not saying that religion is perfect but Government is the last place one should look towards for moral leadership or guidance.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

She doesn't sound unhinged at all.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And I want to replace government with Cthulhu.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And I want to replace government with Cthulhu.

Pfft.

Who do you think runs the Fed?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The Shriners.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Too bad there is no god.
But I just heard that conservatives have a thing in their brain that makes them believe in make believe things like gods.
And a thing that makes them not trust strangers too.

Government is not replacing god. Science and knowledge is.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Science does not teach morality.

Our society has become amoral for a variety of reasons, one of which is the destruction of religion.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

And morals and decency have nothing to do with believing in gods.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Those guys in the little cars with the funny hats at parades?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join