It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The covert war being waged on Trump country..... that no one is talking about

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The past year, I've been noticing a pattern that i don't hear anyone talking about...that we should be!!!

I'm going to assume everyone here knows and understands the Deep state exists, and has through the media, Obama,(Hillary and other crooked plants) weaponized the FBI/CIA to try and overthrow a sitting president(trump) and wage an endless war against him.... BUT i don't seen anyone talking about what this deep state is doing to the people who voted for trump.... and as you will soon see, its bad...

First up, some history-

www.youtube.com...

Operation Popeye is now historic fact.... no conspiracy. we used the weather as a weapon during Vietnam to harass and if possible destroy our perceived enemy(destroy crops, homes through torrential rains.. slow troop moments etc)

Next I'd like to points out the numerous leaked power point slides and government documents that have explained WHO the insiders in our government THINK are the enemy in our homeland we need to keep an eye on.... you know those "right wing extremest" or potential terrorists...

those who love the constitution or make numerous reference to the constitution or bill of rights
fundamental belief in the bible
support the second amendment
patriotism
nationalism or America first
anti-islamic

In other words..... these leaked slides(google them if you don't remember these from back in the day) declare that the "enemy" are the red blooded Americans who put trump into office.... and this brings me to my main point, if they would weaponize the media/ FBI/ CIA against trump.... why would we think they wouldn't also attack and destroy those who put trump into office if the opportunity arose.

Last year, everyone knew Trump would start the tariff war as he has made good on everything he promised to do... we all knew it would be painful to reverse the damage done by 30 years of globalists in the oval office selling America off to foreign nations... and the first to hunker down were the FARMERS. As grain prices dropped, they had to hold ALL of last years harvests in what every they could as the selling price at that time would have given them insane losses.... so they filled bins, dug out tarp pits and covered grains to store what ever they could.... and wait for prices to rise later... but it was a later that never came....
over the winter, strange cyclone bombs and no less than 6 - 1000 year storms hit these farmers from winter to early spring.... flooding the midwest till the current day.... needless to say, all of last years harvest has been lost.... and nothing can be planted this year as the flooding continues.

Countless folks from these mid-western states have lost everything... bankrupting 10's of thousands of farmers and putting many more on the brink.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Now look at a map of the flooding

grist.org...

and overlay that map with the 2016 election

www.nytimes.com...

The vast majority of the area affected are trump country.... the very people the Deep state keeps leaking out are the enemy...

out here in Ohio, i have seen the most active chemtrail spraying I've ever seen.... and you can count how many sunny days weve had on one hand.... it rains every day or is completely overcast by 4pm when i get off work.... every day.

edit on 18-6-2019 by teddyvetter because: spelling fix

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: teddyvetter

You are talking about it.

(post by watchitburn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Is this right? The CIA controls the weather...and you use youtube for verification?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You had me going until you’ve used Daboo7 as a source .

Did he start jade helm 19 yet ? Or is he still saying Ebola is going to kill us all ?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I dunno man, but if true then they are waging war on the entire world since we export food across the globe.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

What makes you so sure there aren't effective "deep state" assets in the current admin?

Because for the life of me I can't understand using as much spending for a rag tag group of terrorists (while breed their disdain) as the USSR who actually had the capacity to kill us.

"defense" spending has gone up each year. We stretch our military capability thin, and we now have more debt than revenue in a year. We have a full year we have to make up, and for what?

When China gets more powerful while we slip into debt, how are they going to play their cards?

Our very stragety for defeating the USSR is being used against us. We're spending more than we can afford by neglecting our own country.

We used to make fun of them for profiting while their domestic allies do. And we just witnessed the Clinton's and Obama who everyone bitches about become combined bilionnairs while their campaigns are funded by the same entities of their "opposition".
edit on 18-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The current admin trump included are part of the ds.

The ds is huge and has different parts. Sometimes those parts fight each other.
Don't be fooled.
edit on 18-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Is this right? The CIA controls the weather...and you use youtube for verification?

Sativa strains do this.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Farming is not regional. Farming all over the country. Grain uses silos, they don't bury grain from my understanding. Is all the grain in silos ruined as well?. I doubt it. Plenty of grain and no matter what, there will always be bad runs with weather and good ones. It is a part of farming. Farmers get subsidies when this occurs to sustain them. Say they have a good year and global regions have a bad one. They buy from us and vs versa. It happens.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Good thread! It's amazing how many condescending *ricks you will encounter here. Anyone who has had their arse above sea level the last 20 years understands that (real) Americans stand in the way of this global agenda. America was created and primed to be the lead character for the NWO. We (real) Americans just decided to say F that..we like America the way "we" envisioned it.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Just saying, here in Wisconsin were starting to call this the Summer That Never Was.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Ive heard elsewhere that the silos were flooded, and even some mold in the lower portion causes it to be declared illegal to sell. Even the dry grain on top. We do know many farmers could not plant this year.

So far, I think Trump is not DS. He is under full attack daily from all of DS assets. Hillary and Obama are DS for sure. They are money prossies. They are for sale.

Im still watching Trump

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

He is under full attack daily from all of DS assets.

Perfect cover for a wolf in sheeps clothing. Trump is one of them, this "rivalry" between him and the media is for show, political theater to keep the plebs fighting amongst each other. You'd think people would have wised up to the con by now.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: visitedbythem

He is under full attack daily from all of DS assets.

Perfect cover for a wolf in sheeps clothing. Trump is one of them, this "rivalry" between him and the media is for show, political theater to keep the plebs fighting amongst each other. You'd think people would have wised up to the con by now.

His body language suggests otherwise.

But maybe he is a super genius and you are correct. Think?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're right, it is for show.

It was played at the beginning of the tenure when ego and power were riding high. Not a serious thought was given to what level it could reach, this U.S. political reality show.

Whatever sells.

Whatever glues people to their seats (keyboards).

You should know, it's at the forefront of your thoughts and passion right now or else you wouldn't be reading this thread or replying to it. You have the time to do anything at this moment and you chose this. The title lured you in. It made you feel a certain type of way about this thing that you feel so strongly about.

The level that you're into this and related topics daily is the same level that people who are into other entertainment are like professional wrestling, sports, certain shows, particularly certain topics of interest have.

This is just another that feels realer than the rest, more important. You can wear this one with pride because it has to do with the core of our society, how we act, operate, speak and why we do. It's the reason the other interests get to be interests to begin with. The authority of this interest in our minds supercedes the others. It's the most important one to us but in the category of the rest.

No worries, you're safe to invest your time, possibly money into this one if you're into donating. Donations to campaigns and causes that are specifically left or right are a result of this interest and the power of money combined.
edit on 6/19/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Ive heard elsewhere that the silos were flooded, and even some mold in the lower portion causes it to be declared illegal to sell. Even the dry grain on top. We do know many farmers could not plant this year.

So far, I think Trump is not DS. He is under full attack daily from all of DS assets. Hillary and Obama are DS for sure. They are money prossies. They are for sale.

Im still watching Trump

6 consecutive seasons of bumper crops. There is no grain shortage other than maybe not another bumper crop this year. I can't find any articles on massive grain issues or silo failures.

seekingalpha.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Im still watching Trump

Many stories to that effect also there is this: www.activistpost.com...

“It’s A Disaster Like I’ve Never Seen Before” — 2019 Could Be The Worst Year Ever For U.S. Corn Farmers

As I have previously detailed, millions upon millions of acres will go unplanted this year, but that is only part of the story. Much of the corn that has actually been planted is coming up very slowly due to the exceedingly poor conditions, and corn farmers all over the Midwest are reporting that their plants look absolutely terrible. If we get picture perfect weather between now and harvest time, this will simply be a terrible year. But if severe heat and/or an early frost hits the Midwest, this could very easily be the worst year that we have ever seen for corn farmers in the United States.

and this: www.zerohedge.com...

The storms that have caused major flooding in Illinois have forced farmers to give up on their crops. Forecasts for even more rain also sent corn futures to a 5-year-high, bringing the food crisis ever closer to reality. Few farmers will even see a benefit from the higher prices because they can’t even get their corn planted in the ground.

Dozens of corn farmers and those who sell them seed, chemicals, and equipment gathered on Thursday at the restaurant in Deer Grove, Illinois, after heavy rains caused unprecedented delays in planting this year and contributed to record floods across the central United States, according to a report by Reuters. Rather than focus on the abysmal farming year, they decided to party instead.

edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Last years harvest is already manure for next years harvest. No one is holding it and this thread is a riduculous.
Absolutely riduculous.

You only stopped short of including HAARP. Guess thats an embarassing word around here since it was proven not to do what people thought.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Summer doesn't begin for three more days so yeah. It hasn't gotten here yet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join