It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Prosecutor John Durham is Zeroing In on President Obamas Top Intel People.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
June 17, 2019

To get right to the heart of why the Obama Administration pushed the belief that Donald Trump was colluding with Russia, Special Investigator/Prosecutor John Durham is now investigating CIA actions, along with the agency's former Director, Mr. John Brennan.

According to a report in the New York Times, Durham has turned his attention to the December 29th, 2016, Joint Analysis Report (JAR) on Russia Cyber Activity and the January 7th, 2017, Intelligence Community Assessment(ICA) that was derived from the JAR.

During the final weeks of the Obama administration, the intelligence community released a declassified assessmentthat concluded that Mr. Putin ordered an influence campaign that “aspired to help” Mr. Trump’s electoral chances by damaging Mrs. Clinton’s.

It was all based on the false premise that Russia hacked the DNC server. Without that foundational piece, the entire collusion narrative collapses.

The fact that every investigative effort flowed from the premise of Russian involvement, and that no effort was ever made by the FBI to independently prove (or disprove) that important justification, and that it was then used to target the POTUS, makes that dereliction by the FBI unfathomable!

Prosecutor Durham is about to uncover evidence that the Dec. 29, 2016 JAR on Russia Cyber Activity was a political hit job. One that intentionally conflated unassociated Russian cyber activities, that might’ve been occurring at the time, with the hacking of the DNC server.

Every investigative action from that point forward was targeted to prove that Donald Trump was tied to Russia, to such an extent that all evidence that was uncovered against Hillary Clinton, or her associates, was ignored.

All of this suggests that Durham is now honing in on the critical evidence that would prove former CIA Director John Brennan, former FBI Director James Comey, and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, conspired to create a false construct that Donald Trump colluded with Russia.

Prosecutor John Durham will soon discover that the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) served as a conduit to update then-President Obama about corrupt actions the intelligence community was engaged in... while keeping that information hidden from oversight by other governmental entities. And, that Obama knew everything.
More at: rightwingtribune.com...

There have been a ton of revelations about "SPYGATE" over the past 2 years. But until now, we haven't had a Federal Prosecutor in position and authority to go after those who violated protocols, and potentially, federal laws.

Now that Special Counsel Bob Mueller's blockade is out of the way, and President Trump has granted top-level Declassification Authority to the Department of Justice (AG William Barr), Prosecutor/Investigator John Durham can proceed to bring every Spygate law-breaker to justice.

Also, Federal Prosecutor JOHN HUBER's investigation of the Clinton Foundation is now rapidly nearing completion, according to Attorney General Barr.

Now that the roadblocks have been removed, and proper authority granted to investigators and prosecutors, we're finally starting to get somewhere.

The fact that Democrats in Congress, and the Mainstream Media, are trying so hard to damage AG Barr, indicates how frightened they are about what his investigators-prosecutors will uncover.

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/17/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Looks like barak is screwed.
Too bad he will have ruined 1600 penn ave for future African Americans.
He is a disgrace.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

There have been a ton of revelations about "SPYGATE"

Its hard to make revelations about something that doesnt and never existed.

This is all tyrant trumps imagination or more likely lies and fabrications that dont contain a scintilla of truth.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes..all indications are that BARACK OBAMA KNEW EVERYTHING...Just like DOJ Attorney Lisa Page said in her text message to Peter Strzok.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Oh bugger...

We unfortunately have Obama over here on holiday in the South of France lapping it up in a luxurious villa that belongs to a “cough” friend apparently of Christine Lagarde who is head of the IMF (International monetary fund) with guess what...? Head office in Washington DC... USA.

It disgusts me to see the French MSM fawning over and licking this guys arse just because he popped over for a couple of days and has made sure to close down certain historical sites during the day for his own personal pleasure (Palais de Papes) for one example.

There are more important things in France...

On topic: Hope that he is not going to stay... (Good friend of Macron I believe!?)

Lags

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I would love to see some people hang... but.. like before, this news item is based on what? Leaks?
In the Russia hoax we had leak after leak, most of them where BS. I want to believe this, but I’ll just be patient until these official reports actually come out.

Lets hope for some public hangings áfter that

edit on 17-6-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

John Durham and John Huber are very busy.

I am sure you could call them and tell them to call off their investigations because Silly believes they are wastng their time.

Whatever happened to your "Mueller will get them" mantra.

Have you changed your thinking on that one?

P

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
To his credit Mr. Durham has fielded investigations for presidents on both sides of the aisle and is a well respected prosecutor.
Much like Robert Mueller was touted when that investigation first began.
I wonder what pillory Durham will endure when his investigation does not support trumps imagination?

lawandcrime.com...

President Trump nominated Durham–a DOJ attorney since 1982–to be the U.S. Attorney in Connecticut back in 2017. Despite being a Trump appointee, Durham was recommended for the position by Connecticut’s Democratic Senators Richard Blumenthal and Chris Murphy, who described Durham as having earned “immense respect as a no-nonsense, fierce and fair prosecutor.” He was unanimously confirmed by the Senate on a voice vote in early 2018. Durham was first appointed as a special prosecutor by President Bill Clinton‘s Attorney General Janet Reno in 1999 to investigate law enforcement corruption in Boston centered around the F.B.I.’s treatment of notorious mobster James “Whitey” Bulger. In 2008, President George W. Bush‘s Attorney General Michael Mukasey tapped Durham to lead the investigation into the treatment of CIA detainees and the destruction of videotapes showing the torture of terrorism suspects. In 2009, President Barak Obama‘s Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. expanded the scope of Durham’s inquiry into investigating whether the CIA’s abuse of detainees violated any laws.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Well, if he is that good, what will be the result when he concludes his investigation of Spygate?

You cannot have it both ways girlie. It just does not work.

P

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

am sure you could call them and tell them to call off their investigations because Silly believes they are wastng their time.

I bet you do believe this. But no I cannot do that. Nor did I say what you are claiming.
To clarify my thoughts for you so that we dont get more of the above...
I believe the investigation will only confirm what has already been determined. That no laws were broken and no policies were violated in starting the investigation and counter investigation into people associated with the trump campaign.
I did not say they were wasting their time. Certainly the more investigations that confirm information the better right?
I mean eleven into Hillary Clinton wasn't too many although some still believe they need more.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I didn't see any mention of the word "Spygate" in the outline of what he will be investigating.
Isn't that funny?

www.scribd.com...&from_embed
edit on 6172019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

eleven into Hillary Clinton

11/Hilldog = suicide by 2 bullets to rear of the head.

Simple math to get your answer.

P

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Silly conspiracy theories is all that is. We may as well be arguing the existence of the tooth fairy.
But do dive into the murky end of the lake.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
And you know putting the word "gate" after another word does not mean it equals an actual scandal.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I didn't put it there. Your media put it there because they have little imagination.

P

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I believe the investigation will only confirm what has already been determined. That no laws were broken and no policies were violated in starting the investigation and counter investigation into people associated with the trump campaign.

When exactly was this alleged to have been determined? And by whom?

Another example of you just making stuff up.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The History of Russian Involvement in America's Race Wars - The Atlantic

www.abc.net.au...

www.reuters.com...
www.technologyreview.com...

Russia and far-right groups are spreading disinformation online less than two weeks before elections for the European Parliament, the New York Times reports. How: The new efforts share many of the same digital fingerprints or tactics used in Russia’s interference in the 2016 US presidential campaign, according to European Union investigators. For example, two supposedly German political groups share servers used by the Russian hackers who attacked the Democratic National Committee. The situation is further complicated by far-right copycat groups who echo Kremlin lines, making it hard to distinguish between disinformation and fair debate.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

What I don't understand is why Republican prosecutors and investigators are so incompetent? If Democrats are so evil according to Fox News then why are MORE or ANY indicted and in jail? It makes no sense.

For a minority party, the Democrats always seem to have X-Man powers when it comes to politics. Maybe the Republicans are playing softball.

edit on 17-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There have been a ton of revelations about "SPYGATE"

Its hard to make revelations about something that doesnt and never existed.

This is all tyrant trumps imagination or more likely lies and fabrications that dont contain a scintilla of truth.

Like the pee dossier you pushed for two years?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join