It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was DeLonge/TTSA Chosen To Be The Conduit For Disclosure?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It seems as if the TTSA, skinwalker fans, Lazar crowd and other fringe intellectual gimps, have been coopted by the spooks. It's so obviously scripted, produced in such a cheap cheezy way to appeal gamer, comic book, graphic novel demographic.

Is it just a commercial operation, disinfo attempt, or a distraction from what's really happening? Can't trust anything or anyone, especially that geeky C2C bunch of charlatans. They should be embarrassed to even put that stupid crap on the radio. A paranormal dating site 85k members...
edit on 12-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It seems as if the TTSA, skinwalker fans, Lazar crowd and other fringe intellectual gimps, have been coopted by the spooks. It's so obviously scripted, produced in such a cheap cheezy way to appeal gamer, comic book, graphic novel demographic.

Is it just a commercial operation, disinfo attempt, or a distraction from what's really happening? Can't trust anything or anyone, especially that geeky C2C bunch of charlatans. They should be embarrassed to even put that stupid crap on the radio. A paranormal dating site 85k members...

Who's the charlatans?

"fringe intellectual gimps" and who are these? Just people you disagree with?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Who's the charlatans?

Fanboys that seek answers from commercially produced platforms; More interested in being accepted and part of a group than actually using their powers of critical thinking, throwing skepticism under the bus in favor of a personality cult.

In the media biz it's known as the Hanna gambit. After Hanna Montana a fictional Disney character created specifically to sell the accompanying product junk surrounding the show. It's capitalism, marketing to targeting people interested in a certain subject or personality.
Ever watch "reality TV" it's not real, it's produced to hang advertising on. Quick and dirty...I work on them all the time as an AD or staff writer.
Who the producers are we never even see. Always hidden under a BS Production company logo like "City Media Arts, LLC" they could be anyone.
It's about the money. However there may be entities with a shadow agenda.

you asked...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Who's the charlatans?

Fanboys that seek answers from commercially produced platforms; More interested in being accepted and part of a group than actually using their powers of critical thinking, throwing skepticism under the bus in favor of a personality cult.

In the media biz it's known as the Hanna gambit. After Hanna Montana a fictional Disney character created specifically to sell the accompanying product junk surrounding the show. It's capitalism, marketing to targeting people interested in a certain subject or personality.

you asked...

You do know thst it is all about groups? Not just believers, but skeptics and debunkers too. Why do people spend money to go to a sceptics society conference, just to listen to people take the p%as and smirk at believers in ufos, ghosts God etc Why do people look up to these skeptics and debunkers?

Why? Because they are part of that group. And being part of that group relys heavily on belief. For example, why over the years have we had stupid explanations for certain ufo sightings and cases? Because belief is heavily involved.

So, before you start talking bad about a group, remember thst other groups are just as bad. Because you say words like "critical thing" or "woo woo" does not make it any better.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

It was just my explanation. Not directed at you personally. I didn't mean to offend you. I believe in trans dimensional entities playing jokes on unsuspecting humans for their own lolz. I have personally experienced high strangeness that scared the sh!t out of me.

I just happen to work in an industry where fantasy is the standard operating principle. Thus my skepticism!!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Jay-morris

It was just my explanation. I didn't mean to offend you. I believe in trans dimensional entities playing jokes on unsuspecting humans for their own lolz. I have personally experienced high strangeness that scared the sh!t out of me.

You have not offended me at all. Just saying the way it is.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

It's obvious he has a passion for the subject, gullible or not. Hence the reason he gave up his fame to do this full time. It's quite obvious he DoD not do this to make money. Why leave a band that makes him millions to do something that will not even make a quarter of what he made in blink 182. Does not make sense at all.

As for you using the weak argument that he sells stuff. Of course he would TTSA is an organization, and just like any organization, need fundung/money. So yes, they sell stuff. Absolutly nothing wrong with that. And people saying he is doing it for attention. Again, does not make sense. He was in one of the most successful bands at the time, and was getting plenty of attention. If he still craved attention, why the hell quit music?

So, to me, he is obsessed with the subject, and wanted to turn it into a full time thing. Not rocket science really!

No no no no. YOU made this about money, and YES he does make money on this....

Its not that i disagree with you, what iam saying is he WILL NOT make any disclosure of aliens.

You want to discuss why he is doing it? Sure he got passion for the subject. I think he is delusional, he properly did to many drugs in his rock star life. Have you listen to him? He knows it all, and if you tell him that you are an alien unicorn, here to bring joy and wisdom to the people, he will believe you, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. And if you throw him a little bone, and tell him that he is the choosen one, to deliever disclosure to human kind, then you got a dog for life... And dont worry, he still wont tell any of us anything, cause that will make his own illusion vanish, and he knows it....

Instead of annoying me, and to show a little respect to the OP. Why dont you make an OP yourself, to discuss why Tom is doing what he does, if that is what you want to talk about?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Nothing seems to have come from his pr and disclosures. I think he's a phony, weird and not cool. Would love to be proven wrong. He seemed to be having a good time with it.

That's 100% not true. I'm not a Tom Delonge fan by any stretch and I was even a very early nay sayer about Delonge and felt he was nothing more than a useful idiot for a hidden agenda but to say his PR has done nothing is patently incorrect.

Without the info TTSA has exploited (not exposed) we never would have had the in depth Cmdr Fravor interviews which subsequently spurred the in depth interviews with Lt. Graves and Lt. Accoin who are both still active duty F18 fighter pilots in the US Navy.

All the fanboy haters of TTSA aka Delonge and Zondo seem to conveniently overlook the facts that we have active duty fighter pilots who have spoken openly to the public and privately to members of Congress about some very disturbing events that have and continue to take place amongst our fighter squadrons. Even months later when that same squadron deployed to undisclosed locations in the Middle East those same objects continued to make their presence known.

Too many posters here on ATS are getting wrapped up in the BS hate machine the disinfo crew keeps vomiting on a weekly basis. Like I said previously, I'm not a Delonge fan but just because I don't particularly care for his personality does not negate the fact there are legitimate events occurring that cannot be explained away simply by hating on a person's personality.

Lt. Graves and Lt. Accoin both estimated another 60-100 active duty US Navy fighter pilots have all witnessed the same aerial phenomena. I'm not labeling it ET but it damn sure can't be discounted because some people here have ego problems with those involved with TTSA.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
1point92AU:

Lt. Graves and Lt. Accoin both estimated another 60-100 active duty US Navy fighter pilots have all witnessed the same aerial phenomena.

Yes, yes, so they say. However, anecdotes, regardless of whom they are from, don't disclosure make. All they do is add to the very weighty tome of already scribbled narratives. Maybe the pilots are carefully controlled pawns in an agenda by those who want them talking, just to keep the interest up, just to keep the cottage industry turning over?

Drop the subjectivity and be wholly objective with extreme prejudice. That way you won't be taken for a ride.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

It's obvious he has a passion for the subject, gullible or not. Hence the reason he gave up his fame to do this full time. It's quite obvious he DoD not do this to make money. Why leave a band that makes him millions to do something that will not even make a quarter of what he made in blink 182. Does not make sense at all.

As for you using the weak argument that he sells stuff. Of course he would TTSA is an organization, and just like any organization, need fundung/money. So yes, they sell stuff. Absolutly nothing wrong with that. And people saying he is doing it for attention. Again, does not make sense. He was in one of the most successful bands at the time, and was getting plenty of attention. If he still craved attention, why the hell quit music?

So, to me, he is obsessed with the subject, and wanted to turn it into a full time thing. Not rocket science really!

No no no no. YOU made this about money, and YES he does make money on this....

Its not that i disagree with you, what iam saying is he WILL NOT make any disclosure of aliens.

You want to discuss why he is doing it? Sure he got passion for the subject. I think he is delusional, he properly did to many drugs in his rock star life. Have you listen to him? He knows it all, and if you tell him that you are an alien unicorn, here to bring joy and wisdom to the people, he will believe you, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. And if you throw him a little bone, and tell him that he is the choosen one, to deliever disclosure to human kind, then you got a dog for life... And dont worry, he still wont tell any of us anything, cause that will make his own illusion vanish, and he knows it....

Instead of annoying me, and to show a little respect to the OP. Why dont you make an OP yourself, to discuss why Tom is doing what he does, if that is what you want to talk about?

Why dont you actually read posts before you make stupid remarks. I was replying to someone who brought up money, so I replied. Why the hell should I have to start another thread about why this is not to do without money.

The rest of your rant is not worth replying too, but please, actually read the posts next time! Mean you do not have to waste 10 mins of your life writing something pointless!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Your posts make many assumptions....

Who are the TTSA disinformation crew you mention?

Whether it was TDL, Charlie Sheen or my Gran! I want and like facts backed up by hard data. I don't care that it's TDL, Greer or Firmage. The truth is in the data and the data either hasn't been made available or what there is has been poorly presented and even misrepresented.

I think TDL believes in what he is doing, but as others have pointed out, he may have been groomed for this for quite some time. Those that believe the CIA has nothing to do with TTSA baffles me, all you have to do is look at the backgrounds of the people involved.

For those that believe that you need the CIA onboard as they can get at the secrets, well the CIA said 2 years ago that ALL ufo sightings were all their projects and secret planes.

Note;
If this is all entertainment, I think Charlie Sheen would have been awesome!

Charlie; AAWSAP (Amazing Awesome Winning Special Access Poppy!)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

You said "nothing seems to have come from his (referring to TDL) pr and disclosures". That was your statement verbatim. I said you were wrong and backed it with information that came about as a direct result of TDL's PR and disclosures.

My post assumes nothing.

The TDL / Zondo /TTSA fanboy haters crew on ATS has thread after thread and post after post of complete echo chamber bashing nonsense. As I've said repeatedly I could care less about TDL and don't particularly like his personality but I won't let that stand in the way of legitimate information that has come to the surface as a direct result of his involvement.

It's not a question if you agree or disagree with me. You made a wholly inaccurate statement based entirely on emotional opinion and I corrected you.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The mis-quoted part of your post in response to my last post, where what you quoted I stated;

"nothing seems to have come from his (referring to TDL) pr and disclosures". That was your statement verbatim.

My statement Verbatim...hmmm...think you need some new reading glasses, I made no such statement in the post you are replying to.

I don't care if I agree or disagree with you...it brings little to no value in anything.
Have a great day

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Not seen anyone post the below timeline for Tom Delonge, gives a good respresentation of interactions and where we are today.

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-7-2019 by Baldric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You ever hear of Steven Greer? He had many military voices saying much more than anything TTSA has brought out.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

The mis-quoted part of your post in response to my last post, where what you quoted I stated;

"nothing seems to have come from his (referring to TDL) pr and disclosures". That was your statement verbatim.

My statement Verbatim...hmmm...think you need some new reading glasses, I made no such statement in the post you are replying to.

I don't care if I agree or disagree with you...it brings little to no value in anything.
Have a great day

Yes, you're right. It wasn't you who made that statement. It was Miss Smarty Pants whom I quoted and you chimed in making the statement I was making assumptions.

My reply was regarding your statement about assumptions. None of what I responded with were assumptions. You TDL / Zondo Fanboy haters want to skip over the legitimate information being presented and toss it in the rubbish bin because TDL somehow wronged you.

You're right your agreement / disagreement brings no value but once again this topic isn't about you, me, or anyone. It's about the information that's been brought to light as a direct result of TDL and his crew. Like or hate him is completely irrelevant.

TTSA whether you like it or not has brought more into the public eye regarding the phenomena than has been openly acknowledged than the past 50 years.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You ever hear of Steven Greer? He had many military voices saying much more than anything TTSA has brought out.

Of course I have and I've watched and listened to every public video of Greer's video testimonials. Some were legitimate while some were complete BS. Greer has also been in the realm of UFOlogy for 30 years where TTSA has been around for 3 now. That's not an accurate sample of data you are attempting to make a direct comparison to.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Again assumptions...

Ever heard of Project Sign, Grudge, Blue book, Condign? I'd say they hold more and better information than anything TTSA has put forward.

Yes, they have brought a hell of a lot of attention to ufology than anyone for a long time....on false pretences (building an antigravity craft?) and data which isn't verifiable, chain of custody is full of holes. How would you explain the FLIR video, it was on ATS years ago?!

The Navy guidelines were due a refresh and was pencilled in before TTSA existed! The Italian Helicopter and the fires? Already explained..The different shapes of UFOS on the PowerPoint given to Lue and Tom by the Italians, on a guys website which sells posters and canvasses of it.

The mylar balloon!
The Washington flap ufo photo lifted from documentary?
Security clearances expire when you have left service yet Tom stated Lue still has to have polygraphs?

It lives and dies on the data... The data isn't good enough and doesn't stack up.

Tom thinks there's a cover-up to;

I think part of the cover-up is a psychological operation, so that the occupants of the ufos themselves still think we know nothing about them.

Coast2Coast with George Knapp on March 27th, 2016

edit on p30623192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p31617192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I’m referring to your statement about the uniqueness of the military pilot. Greer had a small army of military witnesses TTSA in comparison doesn’t have much.

Look, I have no issue that you like TTSA. Good for you and them.

How I view them, I judge by their UFO disclosure output, and their UFO event reporting. Both are on a low level: The events are Close encounters of a First Kind.
The supposed discloser is zero so far.

Disclosure is not merely some pilots reporting UFO experiences; we have thousands of them it’s the government supposedly telling us what they know.

edit on 18-7-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants
Personally, I really like what they're doing with the project.
Yea his story is that he initiated it all, and it very well may have played out in a similar manner as he claims..., but I highly doubt it was as spontaneous as such...

I mean anything this important to human history would have been brainstormed ad infinitum through think tank after think tank, test audiences, simulations etc to glean the most desirable clandestine outcome.

But it's being portrayed au-naturale, which is all good if "good" for the collective is the goal...

That aside, I enjoy the narrative, because it's "mankind" they're delivering this to, so that has to be handled with kid gloves.
It's hugely interesting to me, to see where they go with it, so I'm open to following it enthusiastically.

I actually wish I had the cash on hand to invest while they were raising capital.

I think he's got a huge weight on his shoulders and he's on the level steadily producing a well conducted and plumb initiative imo.

edit on 7/18/2019 by prevenge because: paragraphs

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join