It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was DeLonge/TTSA Chosen To Be The Conduit For Disclosure?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
There is at least one thing that's for sure...all these different theories definitely divide us up into different factions. Is it angels, aliens or secret human technology?
I have found that in life it's rarely "one or the other" but usually it turns out to be a little bit of everything. Time will tell, maybe.
edit on 6/18/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
I vaguely seem to remember Tom either implying he/they had been chosen or he said outright that was what had taken place. Does anyone know?
But whether he did it not that is what happened and in exchange for his participation in the desimination of this information he has been given access to media avenues involving film and documentary production. I seem to remember him mentioning that as well.
Why him? What say you, ATS?

To answer your question, no.

The History channel is not known for showing anything to do with facts or actual History.

It's all nonsense. All of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks for taking the time and clarifying. I have context now and will cease to be indignant about someone in the field seemingly poo-pooing all paranormal phenomena.

Still, it isn't really proof he's unreliable... but I "get it."

Skoal.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

I vaguely seem to remember Tom either implying he/they had been chosen or he said outright that was what had taken place. Does anyone know?
But whether he did it not that is what happened and in exchange for his participation in the desimination of this information he has been given access to media avenues involving film and documentary production. I seem to remember him mentioning that as well.
Why him? What say you, ATS?

To answer your question, no.

The History channel is not known for showing anything to do with facts or actual History.

It's all nonsense. All of it.
So it's all nonsense. Well, thank goodness. That's a relief. You appear to be the only one who definitely knows for sure. You know, it's your duty to tell the Department of Defense everything you know about this before they spend any more time and money on the subject.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I sure he’s a nice guy, a good musician, and a family man but if you were the federal government would you choose Tom Delonge to be the world's vehicle for disclosure of something as world-shattering as this disclosure would be.

Think about that

So the US governments been waiting 70 plus years for Tom Delonge to come along with a conspiracy site and an ex-rock band to deliver to the world this earth-shattering truth?

That makes little sense.

Though, the fact is TDL himself suggests his exposure of the government secret machines in his book is responsible for them choosing him.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I sure he’s a nice guy, a good musician, and a family man but if you were the federal government would you choose Tom Delonge to be the world's vehicle for disclosure of something as world-shattering as this disclosure would be.

Think about that

So the US governments been waiting 70 plus years for Tom Delonge to come along with a conspiracy site and an ex-rock band to deliver to the world this earth-shattering truth?

That makes little sense.

Though, the fact is TDL himself suggests his exposure of the government secret machines in his book is responsible for them choosing him.
As I explained before using some one like Tom at these beginning stages eases us into it by making it more light hearted and less serious than say if Neil DeGrasse Tyson were the one disclosing it.
Because not everyone is as intelligent and level headed as we ATSers are it has to be done gradually in baby steps so as not to create fear and panic. Of course you and I would keep our wits about us but there are many who wouldn't.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Think about that

That makes little sense.

As I explained before using some one like Tom at these beginning stages eases us into it by making it more light hearted and less serious than say if Neil DeGrasse Tyson were the one disclosing it.
Because not everyone is as intelligent and level headed as we ATSers are it has to be done gradually in baby steps so as not to create fear and panic. Of course you and I would keep our wits about us but there are many who wouldn't.

One can understand the idea of not panicking people.

If you heard TDL on the YouTube one would conclude this is the last person the government would use to settle peoples minds in any worldwide disclosure?

Believe me, there are many people more capable of chilling out the public than this guy.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Celly, I would choose you to chill out the public when they disclose.

That is if I wanted to destroy the planet...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Think about that

That makes little sense.

One can understand the idea of not panicking people.

If you heard TDL on the YouTube one would conclude this is the last person the government would use to settle peoples minds in any worldwide disclosure?

Believe me, there are many people more capable of chilling out the public than this guy.

Being capable was not the only criteria, I'm sure. Tom's enthusiasm for the subject makes him pliable as well... perhaps the more important quality of the two.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Thank you for your kindness.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So...I have it on good authority that all of you naysayers are in actuality extraterrestrials tasked with discrediting we humans.
It was a nice try, but your efforts have been thwarted, sir. Try it again and another vigorous thwarting awaits you.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You know, it's your duty to tell the Department of Defense everything you know about this before they spend any more time and money on the subject.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

But, let's say that's true. Why effing Tom Delong ? They could have payed Brad Pitt or George Clooney...? I'm sure they would do it ? DeLong is hardly so wordly renowned. Specific groups of people that listened to the band only know about him. And you would want wide audience....

I dont feel he was chosen for anything. He chose himself, and is probably making a decent living from that.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Wasn't this guy from a music band, didn't he do a music video were they were running through the streets naked, I think I remember the video but not what the song was about. He should have stuck to music. Though the majority of the music and music industry are one hit wonders, then they got to move on. So this is his new gig eh?

Either way, whatever.

They probably needed somebody to get some things out there to see how the populous would react, and well? Tom Delonge is as good as any. And off course money is involved, your not going to get any human to get up out of bed anytime before 7am if not for money. Or period. Its what makes the world go round right?

The invisible cattle prods of the human condition.
With the masses in either there yea or ney groups. Its just a derivitive of the moo or mehh groups.

Forget about aliens existing. People dont even seem to be able to grasp what it may mean that aliens may even exist. And while I would like to see more better film, even if they had a video of a UFO or aliens with such close up hi def imagery as you could see if aliens have nose hairs.

It does not mean jack. And people would be arguing about if its CG or not for the next 40 years or more. The opinions and believes of billions and billions of people quite literally mean jack squat. So yes, this is about entertainment, on more then one account.

But if you all think that he is the biggest snake oil salesman of all time. Then I would say you have somehow missed not only what is going on in the this very present around you, but the past few thousands of years as well. Quite literally blind deaf dump and stupid, even on that part, as there have been and are countless other much much better snake oil salesmen out there then this guy or his handlers.

Either way, everybody should return to there daily scheduled programing.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

So...I have it on good authority that all of you naysayers are in actuality extraterrestrials tasked with discrediting we humans. 

Although I am more of a "Ummm-sayer" than a nay-sayer, I must admit to the truth that I am, in fact, a Nordic.

Now, take me to your leader, president Tom DeLonge..

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I don't think people need any extra terrestrial help to discredit themselves or others. And the whole concept of needing some sort of credit so you can believe something that you may or may not have seen or if it exists or not.

Well you know what they call that? A religion one involving priests of a kind.

And like all the religions of days past, and all the countless people who prayed to this god or that god for whatever, out of all the billions maybe trillions going back, I think only the televangelists who are flying in there jet planes provided by the poor dumb fools who thought that given them money would cure them of cancer. They may just be the only ones who have had there prayers answers by god or the gods.

And! Well this new extra terrestrial religious ones. I can say without a doubt that if aliens actually did exist they quite literally do not give a flying funk as well. Do you stop on your daily routines to hear the ducks go quack when they have a dispute about the leaves there munching on?

Or do you just drive your car right on by?

So basically all you are left with after is all said and done. At the very least, maybe somebody will write an entertaining book or make a good movie out of it.
edit on 2amWednesdayam192019f3amWed, 19 Jun 2019 02:29:27 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: wrong word, wrote relations instead of relgions. 5 minute is 5 minutes to long to spend on any post.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Do you stop on your daily routines to hear the ducks go quack when they have a dispute about the leaves there munching on?

Or do you just drive your car right on by?

I don't know about Miss Smarty Pants, but given that I am usually on foot, I would definately stop and eavesdrop.

Life is far too short to miss an opportunity to converse with wild fowl of all varieties should I be fortunate enough to cross their paths. Ducks would make a change, it's usually geese that I get to talk to. Not that I am complaining. You take what you can get.

Nice to see you galad and all the best to you

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

Although I am more of a "Ummm-sayer" than a nay-sayer, I must admit to the truth that I am, in fact, a Nordic.

Now, take me to your leader, president Tom DeLonge..
I thought you guys were our leaders...no wait, that's the Reptilians.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join