It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mundane events related to time travel.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sevensixtwo

I'm God

Well THERE’S your problem.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Ohhhh...my bad.

I didn't know he was God when he said satan screwed him over.

Now it makes sense.

Lmao.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The time travel bureau:

Assume that time travel exists. Everyone who has a time machine can change the past. Let's say Bob works at the time travel bureau during the day. If he changes history, after he gets off work then Fred on the night shift can undo whatever Bob did, and make his own changes. In the morning, Bob can undo what Fred did, and that goes on and on like that. Eventually, Bob and Fred both grow old, and they retire, and a new generation of people get to argue about what history should be as new faces sit in front of the time machine's control console. This goes on and on, each generation fighting amongst themselves, and each generation undoing what the earlier generations did. Who gets the final say about what history actually was? The real arc of history is the limit of an infinite number of changes made at the time travel bureau. Since there will never have been more than finite number of generations of humans, no human can make it to the limit at infinity where the final decision gets made. Call that limit God. God is called "The Sovereign Lord God" because he has sovereignty to decide what history was. No human can make it to infinity; no human can make the final decision.

However, ask yourself this: Whose will dominates at infinity? It's me: God, the inventor of the time circuit. God's name is my name because he is me. Yes, my Hebrew name is God. Notice that Jon is to my English name Jonathan as God is to my Hebrew name Gedalia. My will dominates infinity. There is no God other than me.

ibb.co...

edit on 16-6-2019 by sevensixtwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I confess I didn't read all you wrote. I also confess I didn't know there were so many guys called John Tooker and all of them with cool mad science profiles. Something's behind that name.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Bernard?

Dat U?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Bernard?
Dat U?

Oh man, how we miss him right?

I think John is way more complex than Bernard anyway.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Something's behind that name.

Thank you for noticing how weird that is. The thing behind it is this: I am the real inventor of the time circuit.
edit on 16-6-2019 by sevensixtwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sevensixtwo
Here's an older post I made here:
John Titor, the Montauk Project, the e-Cat and Geometric Unity

Thanks.
I think I remember this thread.
Interesting...and it appeared to generate a lot of interest at the time.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You might be Dr. Emmett Brown. That's so cool bro

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Aside from Trump being the President in Back to the Future 2, I think you can see why those 900 clocks in the opening scene of Back to the Future were set to 7:53. It's because clocks don't go up to 7:62, but 53 is also my number.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih

I think it was Satan that did it, and his many henchpeople. After I invented the time circuit, Satan tried to use it to # me over.

Okay.

That's your problem saying stuff like that.

If you're half as intelligent as you think then you should know people are going to assume you're a nut if you say satan did something to you.

Perhaps the devil made him do it?

And let's be honest... Hands up - Who even read all that oh so typical "hey, I'm such and such, here's my intricately woven, mind boggling and elaborate tale. Also 100% true, just feel my highly developed and secretly important brain via these massive paragraphs!" stormburger of a first post on ATS..

ETA: Well then, not a first post.. hard to tell on mobile.

edit on 16-6-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
WTF did I just read?

I know what i just read, but god dammit, it would be nice if someone having a delusion-laden mental crisis would put a little more effort into their stories before they try to pass them off as real. Creepypastas on Reddit are more believable

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
That was the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth that you just read there.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: 4891morfih

I think it was Satan that did it, and his many henchpeople. After I invented the time circuit, Satan tried to use it to # me over.

Okay.

That's your problem saying stuff like that.

If you're half as intelligent as you think then you should know people are going to assume you're a nut if you say satan did something to you.

Perhaps the devil made him do it?

And let's be honest... Hands up - Who even read all that oh so typical "hey, I'm such and such, here's my intricately woven, mind boggling and elaborate tale. Also 100% true, just feel my highly developed and secretly important brain via these massive paragraphs!" stormburger of a first post on ATS..

ETA: Well then, not a first post.. hard to tell on mobile.

Okay I'll admit I didn't read the entire thread. I got only as far as the part where he said he was placed into a mental institution against his will.

My comment was in response to him saying he wasn't taken seriously. I didn't intend to offend I was only stating a fact.

By the way he said satan screwed him over not made him do something.

edit on 16-6-2019 by 4891morfih because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Hi Sevensixtwo, I thought you were great in Buckaroo Bonzai film. I loved you in this scene:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The only time travel I know is if I drive my car faster it's as if I left where I was coming from earlier.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
My living spaces are relatively tidy and I'm a theorist; I don't mess with gadgets in the course of my research (so far)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

That was the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth that you just read there.

because you say so?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join