It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, the United States and Israel are uniting against Iran!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
For the record, I never agreed with the premise of that war.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Bloodless

Sanctions and embargoes aren’t a act of war.

In case you didn’t know we already have sanctions against Iraq and a embargo would only prevent us from doing business with them .

A blockade is an act of war. But one out of three isn’t a good statement .

Aren’t you taking the same position and virtually the same wordage as you did on Venezuela ?

How did that work out ?

Read above WAR starts with political / economic warfare. Ends with bombs.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

For the love God, say something original. At this point I can only assume you are a bot with a very limited list of right-wing NPC dialogue options.

You have literally not given one original thought so far. Pretty bad.
edit on 6/16/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Fallingdown

How did that work out America hater ?

I thought the America haters were the ones who were going to bancrupt the US by spending billions of dollars on handouts.

Or is it the ones who advocate for spending trillions on wars against countries that pose no threat to us.

It's all so confusing.

So, you see Iran and their recent terrorist and militant actions as no threat? You think it’s ok their shooting at our military and blowing up ships? Iran is also not a country hesitant on using nukes, once they get them. They’ve actually made their threats quite clear or were you not listening?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I've noticed that the ones who always seem to be thirsty for war are never the ones who actually go and fight in it. They'd rather watch the explosions from their couches and be armchair warriors than actual get off their asses and fight for what they claim to believe in. We call those kinds of people cowards in my neck of the woods.

edit on 6/16/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

If you were Iran, what would you do???

I call that the Psychopath Test.

edit on 16-6-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I feel for you LIberal Bots, seriously. You spend your sad little existances throwing weak ass arrows made of straw hoping to hit your targeted crap#jaks all the while binging emotionally on your last iconic platform in order to show yourself as 'justified' somehow.

Pathetic is how i view your lot.
edit on 16-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Would your opinion have changed one iota ?

Would you have thought so vigorously claiming the US wasn’t going in to Venezuela ?

Pretty sure I already know the answer to that .

I see you posted that silly picture of US bases surrounding Iran. That Meme is 10 years old at least prove those bases are still there .

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

An original paragraph! Amazing. Here's a star sticker. I'm proud of you.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

You abandoned your own war against Iran thread, in the face of me, yet are still here to push like it never happened.

Well here goes the climax:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: roadgravel

That's no fun for the sheep.

To have to acknowledge that their "Iranian Revolution", that event that climaxed in that 'infamous' "Hostage Crisis", that was their version of what we call Independence Day / the Forth of July. Except in that tale we were in the role of an even more tyrannical England, than was the case during "ours". Which is no fun for subscribers of Government / MSM propaganda, as then they have to realize that the embassy was a subversion factory of their national sovereignty. Which is a real mind job, as the sorts in our society that most subscribe to the "Iranian THREAT" narrative tend to be "conservative" (Republican), whom also tend to romanticize the Revolutionary War far more than their main counterpart, wherein there by definition the "Founding Fathers" were in fact "terrorists".

But then the Government / MSM says "Turban Men Bad" and they start chirping, and self-deceiving, hyper-hypocriticizing, and so on.

a reply to: face23785

The modern empire, in the hyper-connected, mass media 'global village' of a world, operates by other means than outright pure domination as say in the proper colonialist period. Communications wrecked that little fairy tale existence they had. In the modern world of propaganda, you have to be slick. This is a world of Spooks, Vassal States, Economic WARFARE bent on creating and maintaining said Vassal States, and ideally Proxy Wars, over sending in your own troops. Its an age where trying to rule the world via outright Domination ensures "quagmires" of resistance, the sorts that 'one' alone can stretch an empire beyond its means and towards its own downfall (which is inevitable outcome for every empire). The modern approach goes like this:

That second image there barely even shows all the 'data points', as does the first, but it gives a pretty good idea.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Here's a
to you for ignoring my post and pretending that you mean something. STICKER

Now big boy, try again.

edit on 16-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

It’s ok though sweetheart you just stay right where you’re at and let the big boys deal with this while you go burn another one.

Cool. Are you going to pick up a rifle and go defend me from big bad Iran? Or just argue in favor of more Americans dying on the internet?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Sorry I must not be up-to-date on current military conflicts .

When exactly did we start bombing the EU, China , Mexico, Canada and South Korea ? ( tariffs are economic warfare )

Or when did we invade the Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe? They are all currently under sanctions from the US.

Do the invasions start tomorrow ?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Aaaah you think you won on that thread . Bless your heart .

BTW you just moved the goalpost to keep from answering my question.

That sounds familiar .

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Sorry I must not be up-to-date on current military conflicts .

Its just your perception of what war is (or is not) has been deluded by the MSM. It comes with their territory, as by the time they mention something Psychological Warfare is already underway.

Its all so far gone you dont even comprehend how when they do it to you its also Psychological Warfare.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Funny how many people would be okay with attacking Iran if Trump is driving the steering wheel.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Read above WAR starts with political / economic warfare. Ends with bombs

I gave you a list of countries currently involved in economic warfare with us.

Did economic warfare end with bombs in any of those countries ?

No of course not now the question is are you honest enough to admend your statement ?

“Can”

“ sometimes “

Or somesuch S##% ?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

What was to ignore? It was barely intelligible with all the misspellings and punctuation mistakes. Though i do think I gave you too much credit seeing as it was basically the same NPC dialogue only in a less intelligible form.

I'm taking your star sticker away.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
What's your favorite color, pizza?

Flesh.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentSaturn

"IF HILLARY WERE ELECTED WE'D BE AT WAR WITH SYRIA RIGHT NOW!"

*defends Trump going to war with Iran*

new topics