It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, the United States and Israel are uniting against Iran!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am very supportive of the US military taking out the leadership of Iran. 

That's not going to happen, I think we both know that. How long did it take us to find Hussein and Bin Laden? Years and years of wars. You're blind if you don't see it for what it is.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

That's not what was done in Syria. Try and make sound arguments.

That is exactly what was done in Libya. A new bank was set up in the weeks prior to the invasion on the western boarder and in went the rebels, with western camera crew in hand. Took out Qaddafi, yeah, whatever...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Make up your mind - you said Syria.
Moved on to Libya now.
Get a grip.

Now, what I stated is also NOT what happened in Libya.
In Libya - the US supported a military uprising by rebels which resulted in the Gaddafi being executed on the streets by his own people.

I do not support and ground intervention either directly or by proxy.
edit on 18/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I am very supportive of the US military taking out the leadership of Iran. 

That's not going to happen, I think we both know that. How long did it take us to find Hussein and Bin Laden? Years and years of wars. You're blind if you don't see it for what it is.

We knew exactly where Hussein was.
He only went into hiding when he was losing a ground war.

Bin Laden was in hiding.

As I said in my post (amazes me how some people refuse to even try and comprehend before jumping in with spurios arguments) - forcing Iranian leadership into hiding and cutting out their means of communication is also a good option.

I'll repeat:

If they wanted to take them out - or force them into hiding with little to no communications ability, they could do so.

edit on 18/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Opps, good pick up on the country involved.

Yes, the US did support that uprising, would not of gone the way it did without. Point is, when a national leader is gunned down in his own street you do not make a better world, you get a worst one.

How has JFK affected the national psychology? Do you think America is better off that it happened that way?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Another OP with a short attention span? You obviously DID NOT READ the opinion article as from which In based the entire thread. Then again by not reading it you can use the plasuable denial excuse to refer to the suggestion as "bizarre" and spin it on me. Nah not today.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

So the USA released some more pics yesterday and are now claiming that is the actual Revolutionary Guard who removed the mine. That takes stones. I would tends to side with US military on this one.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Yes, the US did support that uprising, would not of gone the way it did without. Point is, when a national leader is gunned down in his own street you do not make a better world, you get a worst one.

How has JFK affected the national psychology? Do you think America is better off that it happened that way?
Don’t forget that our sec of State at that time also let our own people perish on the ground at the embassy. That’s the Deep State and that’s the difference between the Deep State and current Potus trying to reverse a hundred years of cabal control.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Well, Kennedy was a crook, so yeah, the country probably is better off - despite it being a tragedy for the family.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Oh ya forgot about that whole nuking japan thing. And three of them, when did that happen?

But then again, like you said those mini nukes they were testing out in Iraq years ago weren't reported, or how about those high altitude ones? Some were reported but only years after the fact.

Either way, its quite obvious that its going to go down like this. If Iran has nukes and can use them, then there not likely to get liberated, and if they dont. Well there going to get invaded, the US and Russia ultimately have no goal in the middle east other then it gives them reasons to test out things and well, business.

And all the resources they found there and are fighting over, well many times more of that are in the states or in Siberia. So no Russia and the US and Israel are not uniting against Iran. The only two countries who actually have any stake in the whole middle east are Israel and the saudis, and thee land grabs, for the other two? Meh! May as well, after all whats the point of having all these multi million missiles and toys around if you don't get to use them.

Some of them do have expiration dates you know? Yup like milk they go bad if there not used. Not to mention the funding will get cut. So the only country and people that should be scare of a nuclear war in that region is Israel and the saudis, because pretty sure a nuke can reach them no problem. And the US and Russia is quite a ways off now isnt it.

Either way, who cares. I am pretty sure some day long from now they will write about it in the history's and it will be all wrong like usual. That reminds me, I remember years ago, I was visiting a different country, and was talking to a guy there. We got to talking about Julius Caesar, and Alexader the great. At one point he said that Alexader was Ceazers father?

I was like what? And then he showed me a book were it said exactly that. And well you know. If its written down that means it cant be wrong. And even the things written in stone fade to dust. So whats a few nukes going off here and there in the scope of things?

Absolutely nothing.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

It happened near the end of WW2 in 1945. Took a few days for Japan to even work out what happened with the communications down.

Your whole attitude is typically narcissistic to a serious issue with total disregard of the implications. How would you feel if it was your iPhone that got nuked?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I don't have an i-phone, and if my old phone that i have got blown up? I would not care.

And I would not read to much into implications on the text that people write online. Though they have been warring mostly by proxy in that area for a while now. And if you think I am narcissistic, then well, your no expert on people now are you?

Now lets see what you people will do now in that part of the world.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Is that offer still up for grabs?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This issue is still ongoing

Iran has long been secretly “enriching,” in total violation of the terrible 150 Billion Dollar deal made by John Kerry and the Obama Administration. Remember, that deal was to expire in a short number of years. Sanctions will soon be increased, substantially!

Link

So looks like Trump is about to up the ante at the table. Hope he does have the support of the international community. A branch off SWIFT with a BRICS influence is one option the world has to bypass the growing trends of US sanctions.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join