It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future terror attacks in the near future (in the USA)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Note: The thread title refers mostly to North America (and maybe mainland [Western] Europe).

In order to accept accept the following, we must agree with this statement:

The intelligence/security services (particularly US intelligence services) have, over the years, made it more and more difficult for (Islamist) terror groups to carry out (coordinated) terror attacks on US soil. It is highly unlikely that Islamists will be able to hijack US/Europe-bound commercial airliners and use them as weapons of destruction. It has been made extremely difficult for terror groups to manufacture and/or explode deadly IEDs and similar explosives on US/European soil with countless consequential casualties.

As such, therefore, lone wolfs and other terror cells have been forced to resort to other means of terror which (thankfully) have lower death tolls and less damage.

We now see:

1. Terrorists using vehicles as weapons of terror (cars ramming into crowds in US cities, UK cities and European cities).

2. Knife attacks (few and far between).

A third one that we haven't really seen occur in the USA yet, but is feared to occur *imminently* is this:

3. A coordinated and planned mass terror shooting attack.
- A group of 6+ males who are heavily armed with legal or illegal automatic rifles (and explosives - components of which may have been smuggled in through the Mexico-US border) will storm a US shopping mall at a busy period (most likely Christmas for example) and kill *as many Americans* as possible, whilst screaming "Allahu Akbar" or the like. The death toll could be at least 100, possibly two or three times this.

What we have to fear now is not the hijacking of airliners or IEDs exploding in a large city like Chicago, but rather lone wolfs ramming vans into crowds at high speeds in a major US city or, like the above, a group of Islamists storming a US shopping mall at Christmas and killing hundreds with automatic rifles.

edit on 16-6-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
They want you to be afraid. That's the point.

You must still live your life. You could fall in the shower, choke on your supper, get struck by lightning....

You can't hide under your bed your whole life.

Live.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

I think we're way past it, this type of event has been open to activation for donkeys- just the actions of plastic jihadists or the ones that even got rejected by their own side. Disgruntled wannabes.

For me the next "Future terror attacks in the near future (in the USA)" ----will be from hackers using new 5G technology to simultaneously launch nukes from usa's own silos in usa all at once then once their airborne 10,000 - 20,000 feet or so will self destruct em also simultaneously.

Very hard to stop your own systems or intervene in this particular circumstance.

This is the worst case senario- just even try to imagine......... they would win without even firing a single bloody shot.

Then they say to the rest of humanity that usa technology had a wobbly and they all smell like roses.
Even to usa allies who now wouldn't dare trying to stop the imminent takeover as they casually walk in to take over the west without usa intervention.

This my doomsayer is nightmare ahead.

Stop 5G now.
edit on 16-6-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

How connected to the internet do you think those weapons are?

I can't imagine they're digital at all, it was always my understanding that militaries tend to stuck with what they know. Old and reliable systems that are easily disabled by the people who are trained to operate them.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

You could fall in the shower, choke on your supper, get struck by lightning....

The chances of accidental death is exponentially greater within 2 miles of home , than a terrorist attack

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I’m pretty sure nukes aren’t launched with wi-fi and bluetooth.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

How connected to the internet do you think those weapons are?

I can't imagine they're digital at all, it was always my understanding that militaries tend to stuck with what they know. Old and reliable systems that are easily disabled by the people who are trained to operate them.

Simultaneous telephone calls to sites generated by digital voice recognition highjacking backed up by false radar activity on multiple radars/satellites generated by digital programming etc etc. Simultaneously?

It used to be men had to physically press a button sure but what about "dead mans switch".

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

For me the next "Future terror attacks in the near future (in the USA)" ----will be from hackers using new 5G technology to simultaneously launch nukes from usa's own silos in usa all at once then once their airborne 10,000 - 20,000 feet or so will self destruct em also simultaneously.

First , you have no concept of how secure weapons systems are , do you ?
And why 5g ?
Why not other g's ?
5g just stands for 5th Gen wireless.
Faster and more efficient at signal transfer
That is all.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

First , you have no concept of how secure weapons systems are , do you ?
And why 5g ?
Why not other g's ?
5g just stands for 5th Gen wireless.
Faster and more efficient at signal transfer
That is all.

First- ?

That's all 5G is then.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I can't imagine much of the launch procedure is public knowledge, I've heard rumours of number stations being linked with nuclear weapons.

After the first wave or two it really doesn't matter how long it takes for those "dead man switches" to kick in... But then I'm just speculating, just like when people say HAARP can contact nuclear submarines.

Simultaneous telephone calls to sites generated by digital voice recognition highjacking backed up by false radar activity on multiple radars/satellites generated by digital programming etc etc. 

Not sure about most of that but nuclear powers have been "spoofed" into thinking a nuclear attack is imminent or in progress... They managed and probably put extra safety measures in place. That was way before any public wireless internet.

Don't get me wrong electronic warfare is serious, took serious. But so is the ability for a human to be in charge of weapons systems. Whether it's small arms, fighter jets, drones or nuclear weapons.

I wouldn't worry so much about 5g tbh.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

You would be absolutely correct.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Cartels do one thing better than anyone, better than your grandma knits.

It's called ...

Theft, drugs and total destruction. Control over all.

That's why the Police exist. (the clean ones). If they didn't, Cartels would run America. Oh wait, ...

Rome Fell: Episode #300047's coming to a forum near you, soon.

edit on 16-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Automatic weapons are very, very hard to buy in the USA. They are highly taxed and controlled. No random MUHAMMAD will pass the background checks. But I’m sure some democrats would get it through to show that we’re not discriminating by race or religion!

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
These threads turn up from time to time. It's as if it's someone looking for ideas how to do these things. There are numerous, easy ways to cause mass deaths and the only drawback is coordination.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Spot on, Jefferton, or at least in my view. We shouldn't fear anything. We should go about our lives, having a bit of situational awareness as we do. Something sets your spidey-sense off, stop and evaluate; maybe you shouldn't go in that building today.

Terrorists win when we change our lives and cower in fear and have the terrorists in our thoughts and on our tongues. They are criminals and nothing more. They use their ideology to attack and kill innocents who had nothing to do with their particular woes. In my opinion, any person who attacks a demographic as a means of making a statement is dog #, and unworthy of being scraped off your shoes.

I understand vengence and I understand revenge. I don't understand nor accept the validity of the slaughter of whole groups of people who had nothing to do with a terrorist's situation.
edit on 16/6/19 by argentus because: spellin'

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Aahhhh cmon! Remember this:

This was the 80s man! Imagine what they can do now!

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: edaced4

Aahhhh cmon! Remember this:

This was the 80s man! Imagine what they can do now!

You forgot one thing
They were in Undermountain on an Undermountain computer with clearance
Well , for the most part.

new topics

top topics

join