It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified - Inside America's UFO Investigation - series on History Channel

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: Blue Shift

Here you go, 261 pages worth of complaining.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have they ever said, the U.S. military is secretly interacting with aliens from outer space, and we have unassailable proof that this is happening, and here it is? Because I must have missed that announcement.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I am ready for Season 2.

The worst part of Season 1 was the Rendlesham Forest part, where they screwed up the nights and who was involved. There is no excuse for this type of mistake when one of the people involved are on the show with you. If they make such a glaring mistake on one of the most well-known UFO events ever, what mistakes are they making on lessor known events and giving us false data about?

I enjoy this TV show and I look forward to new episodes, but that put a damper on the whole thing. And now everything will have to be fact checked.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

As we all know, TTSA are the ones responsible for the ‘Unidentified’ television program.

It is clear that several of those posters on that thread are upset because they believe TTSA is lying.
And it is clear that they are upset because TTSA is getting paid while they are doing it.

But it is unclear how they feel they are lying.

"Because I must have missed that announcement."

Since you read the whole thread, maybe you can answer the following.

Are they saying that TTSA is a disinformation campaign?
Are they upset that TTSA is being paid by the government to lie?
Are they upset that TTSA is lying to protect the military?
What exactly is it that they are against when it comes to TTSA?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

No one is upset. That is for emotionally charged people who are unable to discern what that thread is about for a number of reasons. But I appreciate your inability to parse things in this case. We all have different levels of cognition and can be influenced by our own biases.

But in a nutshell.....

American ufology has been screwed over and used to convince many people of the existence of an extraterrestrial presence (despite the lack of any undeniable proof). All in the name of protecting national security interests. Some 'experiments' even appear to have been completely unethical. TTSA is the front company and Bob Bigelow and his cast of chums have been used as assets for 2 or maybe three decades in that role. Along with biting satirical and sardonic comedy which might get lost in translation.

Why do you think the people who lied and covered things up will suddenly stop lying and covering things up and tell a fading pop star?

But hey, maybe I'm biased and 'disclosure' will eventually be delivered in Series 2 of Unidentified? Maybe you'll have to wait until the 3rd, 4th or 5th. Because showbiz is the name.

Who dares to make a prediction? I mean what do you people want TTSA to do?

edit on 15/10/2019 by mirageman because: clarification

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Let me be clear:
There will be no human disclosure, that will only happen when the aliens want it or they crash across the freeway.

Now, for you being clear:
Are you saying that TTSA is a disinformation campaign?
Are you saying that TTSA is being paid by the government to lie?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Let me be clear:
There will be no human disclosure, that will only happen when the aliens want it or they crash across the freeway.

What if we find bugs on Mars or one of the moons around the gas giants? I'm sure they'd confirm that.

Now, for you being clear: Are you saying that TTSA is a disinformation campaign?

There is evidence that makes it appear so. A company full of spooks is the biggest pointer.

Are you saying that TTSA is being paid by the government to lie?

It's a bit like asking if the MUFON Star Team Project was paid for by the government to hunt down UFO incidents.

There could well be elements inside the government and MIC fighting with each other. Look up what Shay Assad was up to. I don't want to take this thread too far from it's main topic though. Keep calm and carry on.....

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
What if we find bugs on Mars or one of the moons around the gas giants? I'm sure they'd confirm that.

Sure, but those aliens do not count, because those bugs don't fly saucers over our heads.

It is well known, to some of us anyway, that disinformation campaigns are paid for by the government to keep its citizens from knowing what is going on.

Does TTSA know everything; no. Is TTSA out to make money; yes. Are aliens on Earth; yes.

So my viewpoint is that there is no way TTSA is being paid by the government to lie, because TTSA are basically saying to us that aliens are here.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm posting here for two reasons. One, so when this thread pops back up in a few months it will remind me to set the dvr to record this show and secondly just to add a few cents.

I like it. Seems that the people involved are not just a bunch of yahoos, unlike the folks in the Contact series who have no clue about anything UFOlogy related. At all.

Anyway, I've not yet finished episode 6 so can't comment on the series info as a whole. I've been watching it over a couple month span so for details I have to go back and read this thread to refresh. It's pretty much all here, and I read this before I started watching it so I had a clue what was going on but wanted to see it for myself and how it's all presented.

Eventually I'll finish it but I'm lazy and scatterbrained.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Interesting and thoughtful comments, all. Thanks for sharing!

My obsession is focused on NASA-related cases, I'm presuming these haven't come up yet?

Re payoffs, I'd sure like to see the address and charge numbers to send my invoices to, they're piling up.
edit on 2-11-2019 by JimOberg because: spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I haven’t been on here in a few months, have been busy. Thanks everyone for your posts. Please keep ‘em coming. I too am very much looking forward to Season 2. I believe more will be revealed, and hopefully the more disclosures there are, the more attention this will get.

I have to say I have never been so excited regarding a series in a long time. The fact that these episodes are so well made and very credible give me hope.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg
I haven’t seen anything on NASA related cases yet, maybe Season 2.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Okay everyone, the new season of Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation is now on the History Channel. There have been three episodes, but I didn’t see them when they came on, so I tried to watch them on demand. They are not yet available on demand.

Has anyone seen these episodes? Anyone want to talk about what they’ve seen? Let’s keep this thread going. By the looks of the previews, there are all kinds of military personnel coming forward with more stories and revelations.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Comcast still has not put on the new show on On Demand.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

3 new shows? I thought I still had them set to record. I saw one about a week ago. It was interesting, interviews of ex-military men who had seen UFO's during their tours in Iraq and Vietnam. I will have to look for the other two shows.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My DVR says that this weeks show is about 'The Triangle Mystery'.

"Former intelligence officer Chris Mellon spearheads an investigation into one of the UFO phenomenon's great mysteries; giant triangles, allegedly capable of incredible acceleration and speeds, have been seen all over the world."

According to the History Channel, the show I saw - 'UFO's In Combat' - is the first episode of Season 2. So the Triangles will be the second episode.

Here is my DirecTV listing of the first 3 shows for Season 2:

www.directv.com... a%27s%20UFO%20Investigation%20

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I have seen the first episode of series 2 and it is an interesting show but unfortunately I can't take it to seriously because they screwed up on episode 5 of last series on RFI, getting main witnesses mixed up for a start, that is a big error of you want people to take the show seriously.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Comcast STILL not offering this on on Demand yet.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I always dislike the format of these type of shows, idk what is about it but feels unnecessary sometimes.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
My DVR says that this weeks show is about 'The Triangle Mystery'.

"Former intelligence officer Chris Mellon spearheads an investigation into one of the UFO phenomenon's great mysteries; giant triangles, allegedly capable of incredible acceleration and speeds, have been seen all over the world."

According to the History Channel, the show I saw - 'UFO's In Combat' - is the first episode of Season 2. So the Triangles will be the second episode.

Here is my DirecTV listing of the first 3 shows for Season 2:

www.directv.com... a%27s%20UFO%20Investigation%20

Thanks for the info. I can hardly wait to see these three episodes. I’m fascinated by this stuff.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I always dislike the format of these type of shows, idk what is about it but feels unnecessary sometimes.

What don’t you like about the format? I’m just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join