It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigotry against God's Pets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
the word “dragon” occurs 21 times in the Old Testament as the King James Version. Considering that the Bible was first translated into English way before the word “dinosaur” was invented, this was when scientists described large reptiles as “dragons”.

Yup....you are right. There was no such word as dinosaur back then. Dragons was the term used, even the Chinese call dinosaur bones dragon bones in some area, they make soup out of them. Full of minerals and lots of calcium in those dragon bones.

God had to invent Dragon Fruit to try to revitalize The Legacy.

edit on 15-6-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Which God, g_d, allah?

There's just so many.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well, the garden of eden had a small little garden snake whose Satan apparently, show up right in the middle of a heavily guarded oasis in a wasteland.

There are a bunch of wide spread dragon or giant slaying stories that are very much like the book of Job. Funny thing is about the book of job, why are there only two out of the three beasts missing? Behemoth, persona of the earth(which means whale for some reason) and Leviathan persona of the sea are in it and get slain by god, but Ziz is never mentioned.

Although Satan does destroy jobs land with a tornado. As for pets, a giant Indian elephant rides a mouse.

edit on 16-6-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Thinking about this, I wonder whatever happened to the Ark Encounter?

It opened with such fanfare just three or so years ago, and now - nothing either creationist or atheist on it anymore. At least outside the US, but maybe there's some local news on it?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I always loved learning about dina saurs in school.
Here is a world fossil map showing all the locations on earth that fossils have been found. Fossil World Map

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I always loved learning about dina saurs in school.
Here is a world fossil map showing all the locations on earth that fossils have been found. Fossil World Map

The scientists all got together and made up that map to fool you.

originally posted by: halfoldman
Thinking about this, I wonder whatever happened to the Ark Encounter?

It opened with such fanfare just three or so years ago, and now - nothing either creationist or atheist on it anymore. At least outside the US, but maybe there's some local news on it?

The latest is that Ken Ham is suing his insurance company for damage to the ark due to get this...... a flood!! I'm not imaginative enough to make that up, it's true!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Leviathan and Behemoth.
www.bible.ca...

For my own reason it does not matter if Dinosaur's are mentioned or not as I believe the planet EARTH has hosted many world's and God has recreated many time's, there is even the so called Pre-Adamite belief system which offers to fill in vast gap's in Genesis and odd references such as Desolate and Void and REPLENISH.
The problem with Pre-Adamite belief is however that it was used to justify Slavery and other inhumanity's back when the theory was first proposed so is not without it's own issues and of course it is not a fundamentalist accepted idea or a traditional christian idea indeed it was only created much later originally to explain whom Adam and Eve's children married - other people whom were already here but did not have the divine spark being left over from a previous world (epoch of creation) - also it explained how Ascended human's from a previous creation AKA the fallen angels' that went into the daughters of men (but whom were no longer human though they took once again humanoid form) after they had found the daughters of man attractive among's other thing's.
And of course Jesus himself said "there is nothing new under the sun".

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The Bible did mention dinosaurs. As has already been said on this thread, they were referred to as "dragons", because dinosaur was not even a word until the 19th century. There is Leviathan and Behemoth which are likely a pleiosaurus and brachiosaurus.

I put a lot of work into a thread showing that human cultures all around the world saw dinosaurs, including biblical accounts:

contemporary existence of humans and dinosaurs

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Also to add to your point if no one else has mentioned it.

Now to my mind this mean's the remains can not be 65 million years old and they therefore have to be a lot younger than that.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: cooperton
Now to my mind this mean's the remains can not be 65 million years old and they therefore have to be a lot younger than that.

Unless the remains have been frozen or preserved in some other way for all that time.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I love the mystery of the dinosaurs.

Has anyone ever considered that they might be the abominations God spoke of destroying in the flood, because they were hybrid genetic experiments of the fallen angels.... and this is what them being chained in the abyss means(the center of the earth) and now that we’ve dug them back up and been using their remains to fuel our society.... that bad energy released is what will bring about our cyclic destruction once again? I mean “nothing’s created or destroyed, only changes forms” right? Is digging them up, digging up what God buried for a reason?
(I mean it makes sense to me!)
fun thread, thanks OP

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Platypuses aren't mentioned in the Bible, either. How did anybody decide whether or not they were kosher?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Unless the remains have been frozen or preserved in some other way for all that time.

But they weren't, there was no special preservation for the remains that contained soft tissue, which we are finding more often now that we know where to look. They also carbon dated dinosaur remains which also supported a much younger date for dinosaurs.

carbon dating and dinosaurs

originally posted by: SouthernGift
I love the mystery of the dinosaurs.

Has anyone ever considered that they might be the abominations God spoke of destroying in the flood, because they were hybrid genetic experiments of the fallen angels.... and this is what them being chained in the abyss means(the center of the earth) and now that we’ve dug them back up and been using their remains to fuel our society.... that bad energy released is what will bring about our cyclic destruction once again? I mean “nothing’s created or destroyed, only changes forms” right? Is digging them up, digging up what God buried for a reason?
(I mean it makes sense to me!)
fun thread, thanks OP

Good thoughts. There's a method to create crude oil via intense pressure. It was likely the immense pressure from the flood waters that created a lot of the oil on earth from dead organic matter.

In the Anglo-Saxon epic "Beowulf" there is a creature named 'Grendel' that matches identically to a tyrannosaurus. They called it a creation of Cain, spawning from the cursed earth that Cain had sewn.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well its safe to assume they had no idea dinosaurs ever existed

So there would be no reason to mention them in said book

a reply to: Akragon

Then why does Isiah mentions islands in his visions when he had never seen a ocean or even an island. He had no idea they existed.....

edit on 17-6-2019 by JON666 because: unfinished thought

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Well not seeing an island or ocean but knowing they exist is a little different then giant lizards that didn't exist at all in that time...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Everyone knows the real reason the Dinosaurs died out/aren't mentioned in the bible

They were hopelessly addicted to drugs!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

There's no mention of dinosaurs in the Bible.Text

The word dinosaurs did not exist when the bible was written. The word dinosaurs was invented by a man named Richard Owen in about 1839 AD. It comes from the Greek word meaning horrible and lizard or dinosaurs.

In the antediluvian period these great lizards may not have been great at all because tradition tells us that man was about 200 feet tall in the days of Noah. Not saying that it is true but that is what some ancient literature claims. The book of Genesis does say that God did create great monsters of the sea in Genesis 1:21 --- Then again there are some that believe that these dinosaurs were creatures from other civilizations and not from the Adamic creation.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NothingIsTrue
Everyone knows the real reason the Dinosaurs died out/aren't mentioned in the bible
They were hopelessly addicted to drugs!

I heard that they all turned gay.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: JON666

Well not seeing an island or ocean but knowing they exist is a little different then giant lizards that didn't exist at all in that time...

no no no, that's just what we were raised to believe in the secular school system. There is actually an abundance of evidence that dinosaurs lived among humans. Here are ancient relics depicting dinosaurs found all throughout the world:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I couldn't speak to their sexuality but I know for sure they were abusing drugs on a planetary scale.

If you look in the right places online there is time traveller footage of T-Rexes on coc aine, Raptors on ecstasy etc

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join