It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hulseyreport

The evidence for thermatic reaction is the steel melted. Debunkers claim a toxic soup caused it that not right.
Government source FEMA said it was caused by a 1000c temp and sulfur.
Thermate- has sulfur
Explosives- has sulfur
Nuclear- Sulfur would be present.
Steel has not got enough Sulfur content.
Drywall- does not explain it

W R O N G !!

Only few explosives contain sulfur, such as black powder. Most explosives do not

Nuclear contains sulfur ?? WTF !!! Not aware of nuclear devices which contain sulfur What looney site did you get this from ??

Drywall, Also known as sheet rock , gypsum board is made from GYPSUM, which is Calcium Sulfate, CASO4
Gypsum also contains several molecules of water so is CASO4 , 2 H2O

Heat gypsum to high enough temperature and gives off Sulfur Dioxide SO2 Heat it in reducing atmosphere where free carbon or carbon monoxide is present will get sulfur

Burn sulfur in presence of oxygen will get sulfur dioxide

Sulfur dioxide exposed to oxygen and water yields Sulfuric acid, which accounts for the corroded steel found at site

Try taking Chemistry 101 before posting any more idiotic nonsense

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Saudis, Emiratis, the US, Israel, corporations...hmm, not sure where speculation ends and truth begins.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

The evidence for thermatic reaction is the steel melted. Debunkers claim a toxic soup caused it that not right.
Government source FEMA said it was caused by a 1000c temp and sulfur.
Thermate- has sulfur
Explosives- has sulfur
Nuclear- Sulfur would be present.
Steel has not got enough Sulfur content.
Drywall- does not explain it

W R O N G !!

Only few explosives contain sulfur, such as black powder. Most explosives do not

Nuclear contains sulfur ?? WTF !!! Not aware of nuclear devices which contain sulfur What looney site did you get this from ??

Drywall, Also known as sheet rock , gypsum board is made from GYPSUM, which is Calcium Sulfate, CASO4
Gypsum also contains several molecules of water so is CASO4 , 2 H2O

Heat gypsum to high enough temperature and gives off Sulfur Dioxide SO2 Heat it in reducing atmosphere where free carbon or carbon monoxide is present will get sulfur

Burn sulfur in presence of oxygen will get sulfur dioxide

Sulfur dioxide exposed to oxygen and water yields Sulfuric acid, which accounts for the corroded steel found at site

I guess you know more than the experts about explosives?
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Sulfur is often used as redundant.
To set off a high explosive, you need an oxidant and a redundant.
It really depends on the person making the bomb what they add-in. 
Sulfur does not have to used and can be replaced with something else.  Since it's about 9/11 we just looking for explantations to explain the sulfur.
Like I said. I don't believe they wired the building for controlled demolition. It time-consuming and requires a much large pool of workers and it's obvious the work would have disrupted the daily business of the staff. The hammering and drilling that would occur nonstop is not something you do when the building occupied with thousands of people. My guess is if they did this way they just placed explosive devices on the steel and set them off by radio receiver wirelessly on 9/11.

I'm not a nuclear scientist- but I gather their sulfur content in Uranium. I don't know enough about the subject to claim this sulphur resulted from a nuclear explosion. I just use the official theory about the melting of the steel to solve the issue. Could FEMA withhold info about new discoveries, it's possible?

Personally, my favorite theory to explain the collapse is they used an energetic chemical substance. 
Gypsum wallboard
As a debunker explain how the sulfur disconnected from the other substances that made up sources of the Gypsum wallboard?
According to FEMA, this sulfur was in a liquid form and began mixing with the Iron and Oxygen content.  Iron was coming from the steel melting away.
You have a lot of processes happening in your scenario. What happened to hydrogen content if it was a Sulphuric Acid? Provide a video that shows Sulfur dioxide when exposed to water and oxygen results in Sulfur liquid forming?
Since it's chemistry 101- how come FEMA did not reach this conclusion as you have. Are they incompetent? You debunkers have solved it?
1000c heat has no clear explanation either. What is causing that?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You

. My guess is if they did this way they just placed explosive devices on the steel and set them off by radio receiver wirelessly on 9/11.

Sigh

Again. The collapse of WTC 1 and WTC 2 initiated on the floors of the jet impacts where the most fire and mechanical damage occurred. There is no way a system of electric devices would service the jet impacts and fires to actuate.

Then there is zero evidence of detonations when the collapse of each building initiated.

The columns recovered where buckled from overloading, or had broken welds, and were not cut.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You

I'm not a nuclear scientist- but I gather their sulfur content in Uranium.

There is no element of sulfur in the element uranium.

There are contaminates with uranium ore that are removed to obtain pure uranium for nuclear devices.

And I don’t think sulfur is a fission product of a thermal nuclear detonation. And if it is, it would be a radioactive isotope of sulfur with a half-life.

I think it’s time for you to stop......
edit on 8-11-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

. My guess is if they did this way they just placed explosive devices on the steel and set them off by radio receiver wirelessly on 9/11.

Sigh

Again. The collapse of WTC 1 and WTC 2 initiated on the floors of the jet impacts where the most fire and mechanical damage occurred. There is no way a system of electric devices would service the jet impacts and fires to actuate.

Then there is zero evidence of detonations when the collapse of each building initiated.

The columns recovered where buckled from overloading, or had broken welds, and were not cut.

You don't understand the mechanism. All we see on video is smoke coming out through gaps in the buildings. There no large fires towards the end. Most of the people who died in the building died from smoke. We know firefighters reached the fires towards the end and reported backed on radio two lines would be enough to put out the fires. Suddenly minutes later the building started to collapse. Strange how the building suddenly collapsed when firefighters reached the top floors and were about to put out the fires. 
The building was not wired for demolition. Your theory makes no sense. An explosion resulting from a plane impact would likely only impact a few devices on a number of floors and set them off prematurely.  It doesn't affect the collapse that occurs later.
If an exotic chemical were used then fire damage caused by the plane is irrelevant. 

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Do you have any evidence from the physical, video, audio, seismic evidence of detonations with the force to cut steel columns? Or from the video evidence, any indication of an over pressure/pressure transient with the force to cut steel columns?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Do you have any evidence from the physical, video, audio, seismic evidence of detonations with the force to cut steel columns? Or from the video evidence, any indication of an over pressure/pressure transient with the force to cut steel columns?

Provided photographic evidence of damage. You just don't know what you're looking at.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hulseyreport

Provided photographic evidence of damage. You just don't know what you're looking at.

Your making the accusation, you provide the evidence.

But...

We know the falling mass sheared floor connections from still standing vertical columns. They were not cut.

Failure of Welded Floor Truss Connections from the Exterior Wall during Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers

app.aws.org...

Summary

Analysis of the connections supporting the composite floor system of the WTC towers showed that at and below the im- pact floors, the greater majority (above 90%) of the floor truss connections were either bent downward or completely re- moved from the exterior column. This was probably related to the overloading of the floors below the impact region after col- lapse initiation. Depending upon weld joint geometry, detachment of the main load-bearing seats was a result of either fracture in the heat affected zone of the base material (standoff plate detached from spandrel) or through the weld metal (seat angle detached from standoff plate). Failure in both cases was assumed to be a result of a shear mechanism as a result of overloading from floors above impacting those below. There did not appear to be a significant change in distribution of failure modes of the floor truss connections when comparing those connections inside vs. outside of the impact region or those ex- posed to pre-collapse fires and those that were not.

With video the vertical columns tumbled, with no indication of being cut.

Do you have evidence the collapse of WTC1 and WTC 2 were initiated by detonations?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

But...

We know the falling mass sheared floor connections from still standing vertical columns. They were not cut.

Failure of Welded Floor Truss Connections from the Exterior Wall during Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers

app.aws.org...

Summary

Analysis of the connections supporting the composite floor system of the WTC towers showed that at and below the im- pact floors, the greater majority (above 90%) of the floor truss connections were either bent downward or completely re- moved from the exterior column. This was probably related to the overloading of the floors below the impact region after col- lapse initiation. Depending upon weld joint geometry, detachment of the main load-bearing seats was a result of either fracture in the heat affected zone of the base material (standoff plate detached from spandrel) or through the weld metal (seat angle detached from standoff plate). Failure in both cases was assumed to be a result of a shear mechanism as a result of overloading from floors above impacting those below. There did not appear to be a significant change in distribution of failure modes of the floor truss connections when comparing those connections inside vs. outside of the impact region or those ex- posed to pre-collapse fires and those that were not.

Do you have evidence the collapse of WTC1 and WTC 2 were initiated by detonations?

You providing blurry images from Youtube?
What do you mean by cut?
Explosions cause damage they don't perfectly cut steel in half or into small pieces.
What I expect to see it breaks, holes, fractures, and tears on the skin of the steel to start a failure.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

Cascade failures do not propel massive pieces hundreds of feet horizontally.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

But...

app.aws.org...

Summary

You providing blurry images from Youtube?
What do you mean by cut?
Explosions cause damage they don't perfectly cut steel in half or into small pieces.
What I expect to see it breaks, holes, fractures, and tears on the skin of the steel to start a failure.

Thats your problem.

The building above the the buckling fell into the building below. The falling mass sheared floor connections from still standing and resultant vertical columns. The falling mass stripped the floor system and the facade. Whole lengths of the cores of WTC 1 and WTC 2 stood for whole seconds after the complete collapse of the floor systems. The vertical columns were not cut, but tumbled in the wake of the collapsing floor system. The floor systems provided lateral support for the vertical columns which was lost at the failure of the floor systems.

Now. Do you have evidence of columns cut to initiate collapse.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: waypastvne

Cascade failures do not propel massive pieces hundreds of feet horizontally.

They do when long vertical columns of a thousand foot tall building tumble outward

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
My own observations regarding the World Trade Towers are that they were not blown up.
It is just an opinion but i have studied all the facts. It is part of my research that i have done for twenty years, however i know that doesn't mean much to some who will debate for the next 50 years!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Any debate has been over for quite a few years, about the same time the Commission Report was issued and analyzed.

The official narrative is impossible. We've been deceived. What's to debate?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Astronomer62

Any debate has been over for quite a few years, about the same time the Commission Report was issued and analyzed.

The official narrative is impossible. We've been deceived. What's to debate?

Still waiting on you to post evidence of nuclear detonations? Not your pseudoscience and manufactured mythology.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Looks like did not take my advice ……..

Sulfur and Redundant WTF !!!

Why is a "Redundant" ??

Most high explosives do not need sulfur , everything is contained in the molecule - oxygen and fuel (carbon/hydrogen)
which undergoes rapid chemical reaction

Sulfur is only used in few low explosives mixtures like black powder or in pyrotechnic compositions

I don't know enough about the subject to claim this sulphur resulted from a nuclear explosion.

Obvious have no clue what you are taking about …….

Now explain how one places the explosives on the steel when the steel in covered over by thick later of sheet rock ?

Set off "wirelessly" - WTC had numerous radio/TV transmission facilities, that was the tall spire on WRC 1

Using wireless detonators in such any environment would have been risky - stray signals could easily set explosives

As for how sulfur corroded the steel

www.metabunk.org...

Fema did study the mechanism of how the steel was corroded by the fires

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

originally posted by: turbonium1
Since you wanted an honest debate, can you tell me if anyone, anywhere, on Earth, has ever been able to replicate this collapse, with actual models?

This is the square cube law. If you are smart enough to understand it, then you would understand why it is a dumb idea to try and model the collapse with scale models.

en.wikipedia.org...–cube_law

It's not a square cube, first of all.

It's a structure, like all other structures, and they are bound by physical laws, and can be replicated in models.

The structure has to conform to physical laws, and physical laws are proven by demonstrations, and there are no exceptions to the rule.

If you claim the top section of these towers came down and caused the entire towers to collapse, within 30 seconds, say, then you have to prove this is possible, by a demonstration of it.

The actual physics you say caused the collapses are provable, or the physics don't exist.

Specific mechanisms cause EVERY structural failure, there are no exceptions. Whatever the size or mass of the structure, it is about the specific mechanisms.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

You

Let’s cite a source.

Square–cube law

en.m.wikipedia.org...–cube_law

This principle states that, as a shape grows in size, its volume grows faster than its surface area. When applied to the real world this principle has many implications which are important in fields ranging from mechanical engineering to biomechanics. It helps explain phenomena including why large mammals like elephants have a harder time cooling themselves than small ones like mice, and why building taller and taller skyscrapers is increasingly difficult.

Just Incase you missed it, “ When applied to the real world this principle has many implications which are important in fields ranging from mechanical engineering“

Back to you

The structure has to conform to physical laws, and physical laws are proven by demonstrations, and there are no exceptions to the rule

So? Square–cube law which states:

is a mathematical principle, applied in a variety of scientific fields, which describes the relationship between the volume and the surface area as a shape's size increases or decreases

en.m.wikipedia.org...–cube_law

So? How is the Square–cube law which is a “ physical laws are proven by demonstrations“ not applicable to the modeling of the twin towers, and not applicable to the actual twin towers?

edit on 8-11-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

So you are not smart enough to understand square cube law. What a surprise.

Lets move on;

How do you propose we scale gravity so gravitational acceleration matches the model ?

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join