It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

That's the Littelfuse company from memory
From their web page:

Littelfuse products are vital components in applications that use electrical energy, from consumer electronics to vehicles and industrial facilities. Our history of innovation and technical expertise enable us to provide objective, comprehensive, and personalized customer solutions. We offer the industry’s broadest and deepest portfolio of circuit protection products, with growing platforms in power control and sensing. We are expanding into adjacent markets as part of our corporate strategy of accelerated organic growth and strategic acquisitions. These markets include power semiconductors, heavy-duty switches, magnetic, optical, electromechanical, and temperature sensors; and products that provide safe control and distribution of electrical power.

I use some of their products myself and they certainly do not deal with demolitions.
Strangely enough, one of their products is small SMD type electrical fuses.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
'preparing wtc for demolition' is the chain of events that lead up to its controlled demo.

its no coincidence that larry was bibi's chairman and financed him into prime monsterhood.

for 3 weeks before the date, there were rolling power outages that caused night security leave and military explosives to be planted, just like with OKC

except with okc they blamed fertilizer not jet fuel.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
'preparing wtc for demolition' is the chain of events that lead up to its controlled demo.

its no coincidence that larry was bibi's chairman and financed him into prime monsterhood.

for 3 weeks before the date, there were rolling power outages that caused night security leave and military explosives to be planted, just like with OKC

except with okc they blamed fertilizer not jet fuel.

Why would you need blackouts to install controlled demolition systems that have nothing to do with the power distribution system.

Blackouts would be for changing out transformers and electrical switch gear. Not slapping on charges to steel columns.

And to you then:
With bomb sniffing dogs stationed at the WTC. With no explanation how any Controlled Demolitions systems would survive the jet impacts and wide spread fires to initiate the collapse of the towers at the point of the jet impacts as shown by the video record.

CD is a no go from the start. Then there is no evidence of columns being actively cut, and no evidence of cut columns. Especially in the windows were not removed, and in the context there was no water barrels or traps set up to capture demolition shrapnel like you would find at an actual implosion.

But there is video evidence of columns being bowed inward by contracting drooping floor trusses. Bowing inward to the point they buckled to initiate collapse at the floors of the jet impacts.

www.metabunk.org/the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/

www.metabunk.org...

With no proof the columns were cut

edit on 14-7-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

And why would night security leave because of scheduled maintenance? What an odd statement? Do they leave with every power outage? Like from a lightning storm. And I would think they would inspect items brought into to the towers for maintenance which has nothing to do with blackouts.

And why do they need to be “military” explosives? What do civilian contractors use for their implosions? I would think they would minimize a supposed paper trail to the military?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

just like with OKC except with okc they blamed fertilizer not jet fuel.

Why was just the facade of OKC blown away?
Kind of like the explosion came from the outside don't you think?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

With my current understanding of the explosives used, they where a high grade military product designed to fit the unique specifications of the job. Cost wise was at least 2-3x usual explosive costs, maybe even as much as 10x with all the logistics added. I do not know, but do suspect that a wireless detonation method was used. A wireless method of detonation can accommodate more easier with part of the demolition sequence taken out by a plane.

If it was a wired system of detonation then part of collapse sequence could of been disrupted from the airplane strike. When looking closely at the top section... disintegrate? It looks like it all went to plan with all the unaffected charges doing what they where made to do.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

With my current understanding of the explosives used, they where a high grade military product designed to fit the unique specifications of the job

With no possible way they survived the jet impacts and fires to initiate collapse at the areas of the jet impacts.

With no indication from the seismic, video, audio evidence of detonations with the force to cut steel columns. With no demolitions shrapnel recovered from the streets, the injured, and not with the human remains. No video of columns being severed by explosives. No blasting cap fragments and ignition wiring recovered.

What do you not get about zero evidence of planted pyrotechnics bring down the WTC?

edit on 14-7-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fizzec

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

With my current understanding of the explosives used, they where a high grade military product designed to fit the unique specifications of the job.

Where does that fall in with Richard Gage’s claim of fizzle no flash bombs hurling structural members.

What a bunch of idiots

Hahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I guess the no flash part comes in where there are no visible flashes during the detonation sequence. The main explosive charge would of been around the internal columns, maybe they had a flash, maybe they did not. Seeing how the top spire just evaporates away before it has a chance to fully collapse is telling me it got real hot real quick in the middle of the building.

I am not sure about the fizzle bit.

I have provided some photos of hurling structural members, do your require more?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Look closely at the picture below. This is the moment of collapse initiation.

There is no evidence of anything you said to cause the building to collapse.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

These are the remaining core columns after the complete collapse of the floor systems.

There is no evidence of high heat.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Look closely at this picture again.

Especially the lower left corner. The structural steel was not hurled outward. It peeled away and out after loss of lateral support provided by the floor system.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

And. Again. Controlled demolition is a no go from the start. There is no possible way the controlled demolition systems would have survived the jet impacts and fires to initiate the collapse in the areas of the jet impacts as shown by the video evidence.

What do you not get there is zero evidence planted pyrotechnics brought down the WTC. It’s a created truth movement mythology void in any bases from the physical, video, audio, seismic evidence.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

What i don't get is how you use ridicule of the work by Richard Guage rather than addressing the information he presents. Forget his name, it is not about him, it is about the information he presents. I would love to be proven wrong about it, but I am yet to see a better explanation of events.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Combustion-related products are significant WTC Dust Markers, particularly if seen in combination. However, it is worth noting that fly ash and partially combusted products can occur in trace concentrations in ordinary building dusts, but not in the concentrations observed in WTC Dust.
[...]
The amount of energy introduced during the generation of the WTC Dust and the ensuing conflagration caused various components to vaporize. Vapor phase components with high boiling point and high melting point would have, as they cooled, tended to form precipitated particles or thin film deposits on available surfaces through condensation mechanisms. The results of this process would be the presence of a thin layer of deposited material on the surfaces of the dust particulate matter. Many of the materials, such as lead, cadmium, mercury and various organic compounds, vaporized and then condensed during the WTC Event.

Page 19/21 - WTC Dust Signature Report

Vaporized, with a boiling point of 1750°C.

This old thread might be an interesting read for you as well. The reactions to inconvenient facts haven't changed at all.

Or, as my old man didn't use to say: you can lead the lead to water, but you can't make it vaporize.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
bldg. 7 which received nonplane hologram,

still collapsed into its own footprint just llike WTC 1&2 which did get the holo treatment

what are the odds 3 would just collapse the same way as 1 + 2 did without any impact!

the odds are controlled demo!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So. So proof of columns cut by pyrotechnics from the video, audio, seismic, physical record. Mmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The study that says this...

911research.wtc7.net...

In addition to the spherical iron and aluminosilicate particles, a variety of heavy metal particles including lead, cadmium, vanadium, yttrium, arsenic, bismuth, and barium particles were produced by the pulverizing, melting and/or combustion of the host materials such as solder, computer screens, and paint during the WTC Event.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
1. What were the B-Thing student 'artists' (who recently changed their name from Gelatin to Gelitin) doing with boxes of Gelatin-based explosives clearly marked BB 18? (Even if the BB 19 are just lug fuses not explosives - which has been the apologetic disinfo explanation - what are artists who sculpt their body parts into clay etc doing with electrical components?)

2. How did Building 7 also collapse just like WTC 1+2 without a plane supposedly flying into it, too?

3, Why is there no footage of a plane flying into the Pentagon - the literal 'capital' of national security? Only a gaping hole.

I'd say those are my 3 questions that would resolve the world's biggest false flag and insurance heist so far!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

So? You have no proof by video, audio, seismic, physical evidence of columns actually cut by pyrotechnics?

You are the one that opened up with referring to something that happen in just one twin tower.

There genuine pics of the infamous GELATIN/GELITIN agents masquerading as students with BOXES WITH EXPLOSIVES

I forgot the letter and number that followed the explosive type, anyone remember or have a link to those pics

And your claiming these four guys rigged the WTC?

Austrian artist collective Gelitin: changing perspectives at Galerie Perrotin, Hong Kong
Posted on 16/08/2016

artradarjournal.com...

During the show, in a very dark room, recalling adult films in a cinema, lay a row of lit jars. The jars contain visually gruesome stuffed creatures pickled in oil.

When all you did was refer to a false argument pushed by truth movement charlatans

Again...

With bomb sniffing dogs stationed at the WTC. With no explanation how any Controlled Demolitions systems would survive the jet impacts and wide spread fires to initiate the collapse of the towers at the point of the jet impacts as shown by the video record.

Are you taking about these boxes?

With no indication the boxes are storing anything explosive or flammable? Or any precaution to protect against accidental ignition? From flame, static electricity, or induced current.

With BB 18 being related to fuse holders...
Like you might find for a large telecommunications upgrade?

Or the boxes were second hand, holding who knows what.

Back to you...

What were the B-Thing student 'artists' (who recently changed their name from Gelatin to Gelitin) doing with boxes of Gelatin-based explosives clearly marked BB 18?

Austria art troop still practicing art, in a picture taken about 18 months before 9/11 with boxes with no actual proof what is in them, with boxes with no markings indicating they held anything flammable or explosive, with no precautions how the boxes were stored, with no way in hell a demolition crew would store explosives in such a manner, with every indication the boxes originally stored items manufactured for normal power distribution is your smoking gun?

How did Building 7 also collapse just like WTC 1+2 without a plane supposedly flying into it, too

Your the one who invoked one of the twin towers? Now you don’t want to post about the twin towers. That seems ironic.

Ok. WTC 7 had its facade fall at the rate of free fall for about 18 floors which offered negligible resistance from the WTC 7 exterior columns. If the exterior columns were cut floor by floor for 18 floors, way are there no visible flashes / explosions in the facade windows. Or no visible pyrotechnics cutting into the facade wall. And a CD system would have to still survive impact damage from the towers, and wide spread fires.

What do you not understand there is zero evidence planted pyrotechnics brought down the WTC.

Why is there no footage of a plane flying into the Pentagon - the literal 'capital' of national security? Only a gaping hole.

Now you want to talk about the pentagon? What do you mean footage? The security cameras at the pentagon in 2001 were to aid station personnel in monitoring points of entry and the grounds. The cameras took time lapse frames to save on memory.

If it wasn’t flight 77 that ended up at the pentagon with the remains of its crew and passengers, what caused the damage at the pentagon. How did the flight crew and passengers end up dead at the pentagon backed by radar, flight recorder data, flight path contact damage, and over a hundred cited witnesses that attest to a large passenger jet hitting the pentagon.

I'd say those are my 3 questions that would resolve the world's biggest false flag and insurance heist so far!

False dilemmas created by the manufactured mythology of the truth movement....
edit on 14-7-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join