It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
i am in support of turning Jerusalem into a World Heritage City & at the same time linking Jerusalem-and Ground Zero in Manhatten (new amsterdam) as 'Sister Cities'

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just now, for the first time read this in this threads page 6 :

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:54 AM
a reply to: neutronflux

Again, if you are looking for superman to come in and save the day with one big phat truth bomb, ain't going to happen until the state wants it too.

edit on 19-6-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

Well, the State is the villain as you can read in my 11 pages long, latest posts. Thus, go first read my last post on page 11 in my latest, December 2022 post in this 9/11 forum.
It’s the full evidence that Flight 77 flew, after crossing Washington Boulevard, in a ~ 90 degree very low flightpath across the Pentagon lawn, right into its Western Wall.
And remember then the 21 years, when every US state and US controlled media source told us, that Flight 77 flew along a 45 to 52 degree attack flight path to that Pentagon’s West Wall, until impacting it.
Then realize what that means for the US governments other 9/11 statements during those 2 decennia.

They have lied to the whole world for 21 years on an immense scale, and are caught with their pants down, while showing it with their own 2 security camera’s footage, which they released in 2006, after constant FOIA pressure.
Since 2015 we can now with new software, review the real normal dimensions in these 2 DoD videos, it’s clear that the visible plane dimensions in both videos show that the length of that recorded plane is 2 x the height of the visible West Wall at the point of impact. And that Wall is 77 ft high.
Which means that that visible plane flew thus along a 90 degrees flight path to that wall.
If it had flown at 45 degrees, it would have shown a ~ 1/3 shorter length.
Thus then we would have seen a ~ 108 ft length, instead of the 155 ft length we see in reality.

This evidence shatters all their further 9/11 stories told by them all these past long years.!

Why does it take from Dec 10, 2022 to this day, to get no attention at all ???
What is wrong with this Forum ?

edit on 27/3/23 by LaBTop because: Page 6 remark by Kwakakew.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The definitive Pentagon attack evidence.
Posted 10 December 2022 !

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Why does it take from Dec 10, 2022 to this day, to get no attention at all ??? What is wrong with this Forum ?

Battle fatigue, its over 20 years now with no real resolution. Its just fallen into the JFK box of national security and left to soak away in the too hard basket. Maybe in time a clear picture of just what the government really knew gradually leaks out.

Out of all the truth movement, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth have done the best. Sounds like they still have some courts cases still slowly moving along in the background. With what Pilots for 9/11 truth was finding with all the radar and other data was blowing the official story apart, that all got shut down.

This thread is about learning to live with the injustice of it. War plays by a different set of rules.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Read my post at page 13 of my "Definitive 9.11 Pentagon EVIDENCE" thread :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I highly advice you to contact "Pilots for 9/11 truth", this EVIDENCE will help them winning every court case they are still in, and let them revise all old court cases.

After reading now the first 40 pages and your answers in this great thread, and the unbelievable stamina you showed, regarding the tons of hateful posts you encountered from the usual suspects for the Nudging Department, I'm really flabbergasted by your tame, under-cooled reaction on my "Definitive 9.11 Pentagon EVIDENCE".

Which is quite disappointing for a person I thought belongs to our side of the 9/11 fence, thus I hope for you, that when you really at last take the time to study all my explanations in my no 13 pages long thread, you will realize that this is the rock hard 9/11 EVIDENCE you all have been waiting for, all these endless years.
Just click in all my posted pictures in page 1 to 13, and use the small roll-down menu that opens then.
I'm not sure if lots of you seem to have problems understanding my Simple Math picture in page 10 :

Just lay a 2m broomstick, 2 m in front of you, on the floor, in a 90 degrees angle to your left wall, and you are looking also under the same angle towards it, holding a cm or inch divided ruler in your right hand, parallel to the stick.
Measure the virtual length of the stick, as seen on the ruler, let's say it shows then 30 cm from one end of the stick to the other.
Now place the same stick under a 45 degree angle to the left wall, with one end at the same spot where it touched the left wall in its first, 90 degrees position. Its other end is now much further back from you, while you are standing again in your old, first position.
Measure its new virtual length over the same ruler held in the same position as in the 30 cm measurement, it will indicate on the ruler now, a 2/3rd virtual length of the stick, namely 20 cm.
And the first virtual measurement of AA77 is what both DoD cameras recorded on 9/11, after GIMP did its magic in 2015, and straightened out all the bended lines recorded by those two fish-eye lenses, installed in those two cameras.

And that is the solution to your eventual problem, about trying to grasp what the heart of my, and David Chandler's proof, i.o.w. EVIDENCE is, when the GIMP software is used to correct any distorted video frame (any one picture) of the original by fish-eye lens recorded footage, of the two DoD security camera videos from 9/11.

Give these 9/11 Planners however, as usually, some time, and they will come up with some possibly already dead scapegoats like for instant father Bush, and business as usual will tried to be continued in the deep caves of AmeriKa, AmeriKKKa, USSA, LonDon, etcetera.

But now at last, a rather concentrated concerted effort, can and will stop these lying, heartless, pathological GREEDY individuals.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
As I said before : from the earliest ATS servers to the latest ATS servers they have proven to me, the one and only important thing to let me keep on posting here :
It still is, after 18 years of posting at ATS, for me, and all other ATS members, the best REPOSITORY possible on the whole Internet. PERIOD.!

Well done, Mods, Admins and Owner(s). !

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
CORRECTION :
[pic]gb5628d7bb.JPG[/pic ]

If you measure the blue SoC virtual Length, it's not 1.5 x H-Wall, (75 % of real plane length) but ~ 2/3rd x H-Wall (~ 66.66 %).
Thus, ~ 0.6666 x 155 ft is ~ 103.323 ft virtual length would have been recorded by each of the two DoD security cameras, each with their fat fish-eye lens, but corrected after that, by the GIMP software.
Without GIMP, in the original DoD frames, the plane's length looked even nearly 4 times shorter, 38.5 ft.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

What's to Resolved ? In Retrospect We Now Know it was a Criminal Act Perpetrated by the Bush Administration to Cover Up the THEFT of Money . What the Fook Else is New ?

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What's to Resolved ?

How do you as an individual live with it? Shut up and take the money, keep your head down and live in fear, stick with what you want to believe and go with any cognitive twisting to force those piece of the puzzle to fit, or stand your ground as you call it as you see it. Maybe there are some other ways people live with this as they look for an internal resolution? From the first post on this thread, I gave up on some state sponsored resolution a while ago.

This thread did help me find the courage to call out the covid nonsense as that started.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

What's to Resolved ?

How do you as an individual live with it? Shut up and take the money, keep your head down and live in fear, stick with what you want to believe and go with any cognitive twisting to force those piece of the puzzle to fit, or stand your ground as you call it as you see it. Maybe there are some other ways people live with this as they look for an internal resolution? From the first post on this thread, I gave up on some state sponsored resolution a while ago.

This thread did help me find the courage to call out the covid nonsense as that started.

LOL , Maybe you should do a Little Research about my Post History here on ATS Before you go All High and Mighty . I mean , WTF ?

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Just laugh at it then, it is a common reaction and one way to deal with the madness.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Just laugh at it then, it is a common reaction and one way to deal with the madness.

What's to Laugh about having your Intelligence insulted ?

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

What's to Laugh about having your Intelligence insulted ?

What do you mean, how you laugh at me for getting all high and mighty? It is kinda funny if I am to take that seriously.

Or is it the more general psyop against the population with the all rubbish we have been feed on the official story.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The trouble with really big, huge lies, is when they go undiscovered or unproven for so long, they eventually morph into our reality. Then other history, events and undiscovered lies embedded in them, add to that reality on a continual basis.

Thus, when a proof of such an archived lie is discovered, it can unseat many good things that were inherently attached to it.

This is the dilemma we are currently faced with.

Our reactions are now dummed-down and diluted with an acceptance that the exposure of some monster lies can do more damage than if just left alone in the corrupted history they reside in.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

There are some good points there. 9/11 does have that JFK vibe as for how this plays out long term. Anyone that has a serious look into it knows something is not right. As for what it was exactly has been leaking out in bits and pieces over the decades.

It is common for a lot of national dirty secrets to be locked up for 75+ years. Once everyone involved is dead then there is a better chance to release the details. As for how 9/11 goes in the next 50 - 100 years, I expect a clearer picture to gradually emerge for those that want to know.

For a new and candid 9/11 commission to take place will shake a lot of things up. I don't see the political will exists without some kind of big political revolution taking place first.

So we are left to accept that monster lies do exist.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Good points as well.
Perhaps we are in the beginning stages of the "big political revolution" presently.
It is scary and unnerving. Something has to be done....

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   

What do you mean, how you laugh at me for getting all high and mighty?

No, more like it’s laughable you think the US government that couldn’t even plan a proper Afghanistan pullout is the only “evil” government planning and committing conspiracies. While you live in total disbelief that middle eastern extremists and governments made powerful by controlling oil planned and carried out 9/11.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

Oil resources are a part of the puzzle. As for getting to the core reasons, the Project of a New America Century is where a lot of the planning and political organization started. The Patriot Act was ready to roll once it all went down.

With the Middle East stuff, helped out Israel having big brother in the neighborhood. Lot of Zionist on the suspect list along with the Neoconservatives.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

a reply to: WhatItIs

. The Patriot Act was ready to roll once it all went down.

Using a crisis as opportunity and abusing ill conceived law is not proof of planning 9/11.

And is that really true. How many changes were made to the act before it was voted into law?

Added. How many competing bills?

Again. If you think the US had the power to murder over 1000 civilians on 9/11 and cover it up, they didn’t need the Patriot act. They would just “weld people in apartments” like China.

edit on 10-4-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join