It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

The inanimate objects are not lying. You just refuse to accept that those objects do not tell the story you think they do.

It is good to see that we can find some agreement in that inanimate objects do not lie. Now for the tricky part, the interpretation of what it all means.

My story is a work in progress, will be till I die. As I learn more about things the clearer they become. Take on the good information, get rid of the bad as best I can with what I have. I expect everyone tries to do this and ATS makes a good forum to throw these ideas about.

At the end the responsibility is on each of us for our perception of our world. I know we have been told many things by our media and government about the interpretations of 9/11. To consider a large scale, mass enterprise, global network is behind 9/11? That sounds nuts.

To see how the US military machine has grown and acted in the mean time fits the profile of our world gone nuts.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

A large chunk of the turbine, ended up just over 900 feet from the crash. Not a half mile. Again, basic, honest research.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

As long as you rely on internet conspiracy theories, you will never find the end of the story. And on this thread, all you have shown is a propensity to retain the bad info and discard the good.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I am aware for anyone to stand against the state is never good for ones health and prosperity. In that regard I do have some very bad info.

But a failure for one to recognize ones own environment can also bad for ones health and prosperity. Just so you know, it is the Hurst fortune at $28B than owns popular mechanics. Keep a heads up for conflicts of interest.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Not sure why you think the people behind Popular Mechanics have anything to do with this discussion.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

My story is a work in progress

No. It’s the rehashing of truth movement falsehoods and right out lies.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Popular Mechanics is one source that is referenced a few times by those coming across as supporting the official story.

The Hurst family is a big media house, lots of publications and stuff. As a big media house they must play ball with the state. There is certain level of freedom the business has to publish what they want. Popular Mechanics has been one magazine at the front of doing its best to support the official story. They have had a tough job with all the questions around, but looks like they gave enough to help some have something to hold onto.

Popular Mechanics is a good publication, has lots of good articles and information. But it is part of the Military Industrial Complex. Just something to keep in mind.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

It's ok. I did not want to accept it either.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

It's ok. I did not want to accept it either.

Accept what? That there is zero evidence of WTC controlled demolition? There is zero evidence of flight 93 was shot down.
edit on 20-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Accept the big can of worms that comes with the implications of an Inside Job. America is not ready, so perhaps it better you ain't either.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Accept the big can of worms that comes with the implications of an Inside Job. America is not ready, so perhaps it better you ain't either.

Again. Funny I want to talk physical evidence, that controlled demolition systems would not survive the impacts and fires, and you revert back to innuendo.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trucker1
I found this interesting article that suggest 911 happened to cover up 2.3 trillion dollars missing from the defense budget.
Rumsfield told the world the day before 911 attacks that 2.3 trillion dollars was missing.

www.inquisitr.com... get-truthers-claim/

I also desire to know the "real" reason 911 happened. Another interesting link.

goodnewsaboutgod.com...

A small correction to your otherwise very good link: the funds were missing long before George Bush took office.

What happened on September 10 was hearings conducted by a House committee headed up by Cynthia McKinney regarding those funds. So understand how slowly government moves, if the hearings were held on September 10, it's highly probable that the knowledge of the missing funds had been present for many months before.

That congressional auditors were present in the Pentagon also shows that the knowledge of those missing funds had been known at least months before.

An interesting side note that while it was $2.3 trillion in 2001, the equivalent number of missing funds today has grown to $22 trillion, 10 times greater in 18 years.

Yes, the military industrial complex is fairly well out of control.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

a reply to: mrthumpy

For a more detailed take on the whole thermite case:

Once the plan was approved upon by the state, work began on implementation. We have one of the Presidents nephews take control of security at WTC, helps to keep this stuff close in the family. Larry Silverstein got a lease on the buildings and made sure the insurance was up to date.

It took months to properly plan and implement the necessary things for a controlled demolition on the scale of WTC, as it does. These things do not happen overnight. Different programs went on in the building under different covers. We have the Israelites quickly popping their head up again to document the event in a room full of demolition equipment along the way. Once most of the hard preparation work was done and in the final week to countdown, the sniffer dogs where taken away and the explosives, thermite and what ever else they used to bring it all down was put in place.

After the planes hit and the data transfers had taken place, Larry Silverstein in coordination with Richard Cheney, gave the command to his team to 'Pull it'. Richard was the one in control that day with his seat at the Pentagon and the one who had to keep it all together. GW Bush just lost it at trying to pull this off so they stuck him back in class while it went on. Not much GW Bush could do, he was born into it with his father and the CIA.

STILL not getting it. This is what I meant about having to explain to conspiracy theorists what they're claiming before you can explain what they got wrong.

Not the sharpest knife in the block are you

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

When the DELTA Group from California arrived on scene about 10 days later, and began to collect air samples, they discovered that iron microspheres were present in the air. Mr. Cahill of that group said that the air they sampled could easily have come out of an industrial incinerator. The presence of such iron microspheres could be explained ONLY by boiling iron.

How on earth could boiling iron be present?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
"With the last of the fires in the clean taking up to 3 months to finally get under control, it is one indications that thermite was used."

Another claim by Kev that he doesn't understand and won't ever try to support. Just plough on regardless

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Once the plan was approved upon by the state, work began on implementation. We have one of the Presidents nephews take control of security at WTC, helps to keep this stuff close in the family. Larry Silverstein got a lease on the buildings and made sure the insurance was up to date.

It took months to properly plan and implement the necessary things for a controlled demolition on the scale of WTC, as it does. These things do not happen overnight. Different programs went on in the building under different covers. We have the Israelites quickly popping their head up again to document the event in a room full of demolition equipment along the way. Once most of the hard preparation work was done and in the final week to countdown, the sniffer dogs where taken away and the explosives, thermite and what ever else they used to bring it all down was put in place.

After the planes hit and the data transfers had taken place, Larry Silverstein in coordination with Richard Cheney, gave the command to his team to 'Pull it'. Richard was the one in control that day with his seat at the Pentagon and the one who had to keep it all together. GW Bush just lost it at trying to pull this off so they stuck him back in class while it went on. Not much GW Bush could do, he was born into it with his father and the CIA.

STILL not getting it. This is what I meant about having to explain to conspiracy theorists what they're claiming before you can explain what they got wrong.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

One. Microspheres from welding when the buildings were constructed.

Two, microspheres proven that can form during normal hydrocarbon fires.

Three, microspheres that can happen when metal strikes metal and makes a spark.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

How’s your pet theory fantasy of WTC nukes coming along??

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: mrthumpy

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

Yeah he lost the debate before he started. I'm just pointing out the obvious

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

When the DELTA Group from California arrived on scene about 10 days later, and began to collect air samples, they discovered that iron microspheres were present in the air. Mr. Cahill of that group said that the air they sampled could easily have come out of an industrial incinerator. The presence of such iron microspheres could be explained ONLY by boiling iron.

How on earth could boiling iron be present?

It's exceptionally easy to create iron microspheres if you research it

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join