It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck did i just do?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good had a sleepless night fearing i would have to start with 0.
The helix like any other 3d form can be described with 2d drawings.
What you just posted!

Let's talk a little about the double helix
From the axial view there is no center perceived, because you are watching from the center. This view is the one to understand infinity, think about how two parallels meet at infinity. From the lateral view there is a perceived center. But you only see so much of infinity.
here we have our selves another nice trap of duality right?
It's the one that keeps us from understanding the three sided prism of the body part!
Since the beginning you are emphasizing on the perception. And that i should change it to see more clearly? You are trying to make me pick one! i already told you i pick them all.

What if its not about wave or spiral. Take the two percieved views axial and lateral and get out of duality. once you get the 3d model of your percived 2d forms we are a good step closer! I really hoped i had this idea transmitted in the mind part... Its about observing two aspects of the same and forming a more compex idea!

edit on 21/6/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

As this is a conspiracy Forum and i had a paranoid thought and didn't know whom to respond!

Before I continue brabeling. I have to humbly say that I don't want to spill any ones but my preciously guarded beens!
Please let me know if I'm pissing on your party and i will stop whisteling or stop pissing?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: [post]IAMTAT[/post]

In fact, the thought had actually struck me from the very beginning of your thread.

Consider, maybe, YOU (the writer) are unknowingly bringing the darkness into the well-lit cave...

i didn't know we already agreed on the roles we play!

Who would you be?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: NoClue

a reply to: ManyMasks

Ever tried a helix model?

Makes perfect sense to do so.

Scientists have found that the height of one unit of the DNA helix is related to its width in a proportion equal to the “The Golden Spiral (Ratio)” or the Fibonacci and Padovan number series that form the bridge from the number patterns found in in the double helix of DNA and a cross-sectional view of the DNA molecule from the top reveals two pentagons (whose angles are determined by the golden ratio).

IMAGE: gnosticwarrior.com...

Consider a change of perception (avoiding the low-hanging fruit) and take the 'All-seeing Eye view' through the prism...Try an AXIAL view of the DNA helix.

gnosticwarrior.com...

Now, how is THIS for a "simple geometric form"?:

I will start at 0 after all! Its important to understand the mathematical aspects of what I'm trying to lay out.

Let's see if i can enact a drama, that can be understood by the mind!

Before self awareness comes awareness.

0 get aware. This state is very abstract but we will get to that soon it's not of much importance for now
Think mirror... ups wrong thread

1. dimension
1 point in space
So let's use our imagination, and think about being this oneness! Makeing this first perceived expression of self awareness in space. In 3d as in 2d there is no difference in the percieved form of the object. On a piece of paper it gives me a point. From all posible angles of perception it locks always the same.

It is Unseen because there is no need to perceive from different points of view. a lateral/central observer gets soon bored seeing always the same thing, and little new can come of this interaction.
The central point.
First meaningful expression of selfawarenes. I am. (Just a point on a paper?

what am I?
2 points in space.
2. Dimension

i don't yet know if I made a copy of my self or if I cut myself in two? But i can clearly see myself and i Lock like a point.
Does myself see me aswell?

If we look at ourselves at the same time as ourselves looks at us, if we connect.
we can only see whats facing each other. We will never be able to share the moment of individually perceiving the same thing from the same angle!
What we perceive is the connection.
Me and him, we are not the same yet we are! so we connect.
A line gets drawn.
Now we can look at each other from more closely or further away moving on this line. We get to see all the shades of ourselves. But still, we can not perceive our original state! We can not talk about our selve, side by side, observing our selve from the same angle. We can only talk about the perception the other has of myself.

the two on the line one on each polarity are responsible for the balance.

Changing their density will change either the point of gravity between them. Or move them along the line.

Once we find our balance.
When the two polarities are equally dense and therefore steadily balanced. central and lateral perceivers can paint ourselves a precise picture. And we see a line with two polarities, but now we see a gravity point as well. Thanks to the lateral observer!

What happens with a lines gravity point when all the energy is focused on one polarity? The energy void polarity and the gravity point move infinitely close in order to keep the balance. So it might lead to the confusion there are only two!
There is that trap again!!!

You still like my fruits? They aren't even ripe yet.

I will soon elaborate on the 3rd dimension!
If you like! think about time and space.

We will give the tptb some time to shush me as well!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

a reply to: [post]IAMTAT[/post]

In fact, the thought had actually struck me from the very beginning of your thread.

Consider, maybe, YOU (the writer) are unknowingly bringing the darkness into the well-lit cave...

i didn't know we already agreed on the roles we play!

Who would you be?

Sorry. I thought you had earlier referred to yourself as 'the writer'.
Apologies if I misunderstood.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Let's come back to that line and their polarities, and enact the step into 3d.

From the center view i see a point. From the lateral a line with 3 points. The two perceived forms of this state gives us a lot to fuss about... Im a point, no im a line!

Until they find a common ground and can say we are more.

Now we flow again.

So we are 3 on a line all equal and balanced. Wanting to know what they are. But now while i observe myself at the center, watching from my two polarities. i see only my front and my back. from one of the two points respectively. I need a new angle to understand if i am really black and/or withe. If im a point and/or a line. So me and myself start circling around the center. we want to see where black and white meets in ourselves. It usually takes at least one full cycle to find the harmonic!

While there is no balance the central observer can not observe a harmonic triangle. Depending on the density of the two polarities, the angle they describe can be at any position of the circle except at the same.
They can be as far away as possible, or as close as possible to each other.
They are always the same distance to the center.
They are in harmony when all three have the same distance.

This game of density and gravity point, expresses the frequencies we can observe... More to that later!

Me and myself (two polarities) are very happy we can look at our selfs (center) from all around. But still never from the same point!
Only when me and myself connect/ make a line to the center we can move around looking at ourselves even from the same spot but not at the same TIME
In finding balance between all three we get to see the collors.
The equilateral triangle gets formed!
Now we are in touch with the center. We are tree equal observing each other!
We can effectively interchange all possible aspects between each other. We can fracture out anything each of us perceives, so the others can perceive it as well. Left, right, back, forth!

In geometry
The lateral observer still sees a line with a center. the central observer sees two lines with an angle to each other. like the face of a watch!
They could keep on fighting about line or triangle!

But What's new!
every frame is slightly different from the frame before. Because they are searching harmony still.

The lateral observer doesn't see much more than before 2 polarities moving along a line influencing its gravity point.
the central observer on the other hand can see 2 polarities describing a circle. And therefore a infinite of different triangles.
All different from the frame before!

Guess what it's the central views turn! He perceives a new aspect. Time

So we are time, no we are a line.

Let's settle with timeline
for now have to get some air into my brain...And some dimensions into this triangle!

Do i sound very crazy?

Honestly no clue

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Every line is really just an infinite number of points.

Amazing work taking place here, NC.
Need to find some time to take it all in.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Keepers of the pyramidion you better come clean now

im not responsible for the mess you caused but im going to teach them how to biuld their own! Beware the consequences could be devastating depending on the harm you caused. But at least we will see how it evolves! You're hindering evolution.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I just watched this video and it is relevant to this thread, I have been preaching the importance of emotions and their energies, this video will move you because you know it's truth.
Also ties in with occultism and chaos magic...

edit on 22-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yeah good flow thank you.

Very dual thinking still. If you transcend one of the dual traps you can apply the learned to them all. There a couple more to come.
This knowledge aplied can have many aspects one could be,its not about void space or full space. its about how we fill the empty space.

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Also ties in with occultism and chaos magic...

Every technology enough advanced for the individual perciever to explain will look to him like magic

I was painting down what i wrote. In doing so i just realized the souls prism has to do with emotions

I will come to that later.

Honestly no clue
edit on 22/6/2019 by NoClue because: Magic

edit on 22/6/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Yeah good flow thank you.

Very dual thinking still. If you transcend one of the dual traps you can apply the learned to them all. There a couple more to come.
Remember it's not about void space or full space. its about how we fill the empty space.
I was painting down what i wrote. In doing so i just realized the souls prism has to do with emotions

I will come to that later.

Honestly no clue

Some might say the concept of transcending anything is itself dualistic. "You dont wanna be here, you wanna be there," or "its not this, its that!"

I find it a wonderful irony, personally, a bit like someone who says they practice zen buddhism. It would seem the further one goes in rising above and out-dueling dualism, the deeper we sink into it. Rather quicksand-ish in that respect. Perhaps we only ever really jump out of the frying pan and into the fire anyway, and the premise is missed entirely.

It could be said all we ever do is explore the maze-like corridors of our own minds, all the while convincing ourselves we have escaped it. Yet, those walls may just be pseudo-holographic representations of the thing and no-thing that do exist outside those hedges and walls.

And then, it could simply be the case we were there to appreciate the flowers in the hedges and clean lines of the bricks, carefully tended by the mastercrafter minotaur. It could be the story was all about the minotaur all along, anyway. And, all of our ascension, transcending, descent, ego battles (and perceived dissolution) were all just to see the great work from a different angle.

While we concern ourselves with "this, not that!" and convincing ourselves we are "there, not here!" to give meaning to our struggles.. Maybe the "point" was to simply dance as the flowers bloom and the moss slowly overgrows our own creations and illusions.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Belive me i know of the triks the mind can play

What about projection?
How can I be here and YOU be there at the same time?

I know what you are saying. Think about stator and rotor.
We are soon ready for this trap thank you for the heads-up!
edit on 22/6/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Yeah, the only thing is to savour every second, even if you savour one fresh breathe a day to start. Spring smells amazing summer feels devine, autumn is enchanting and winter is sublime, savour the seasons savour the moment.
And dance like nobody is watching.

The master will appear when the student is ready, it's when you stop searching they appear.
edit on 22-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
If there is anyone following this and trying to understand, and having a hard time visualizing what i am saying.

Mathematics is a universal language. I'm trying to translate it so our mind gets to understand the mechanical aspect of the creation!

Says the guy that failed mathematics

Take a piece of paper and paint it down with geometrical patterns. It will help as well!

I'm sorry im not faster. I'm having a hard time to translate the step into 3d.

Time is really a tricky one

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Let's see if we are there yet.

We move forward in the dimensions if we find a harmonic form and ALL the observers agree on it. They are in harmony when all points have the same distance to each other. We see the bigger picture.

We only get new observers if we can detect a steady gravity point. If we can localize the point in time and space.

Ok let's recapitulate:
we went from being to being a point in space and time, am i or am I not? First unsolvable trap solved??? One observer born, they all agree on it. Next dimension.

From the single point, we in the quest to observe ourself became two points. Am I this or am i that? Am i a line or am i a point. Question of perception, 2.trap solved, 2. Gravity point detected, 2. observer born!

This new tool in the form of the 2. observer combined with the 1.observer. gives us the ability to perceive time and space. (I left this out before, because I'm still patching this together as we go... Sorry if I repeat myself)

We don't agree on the form yet, so we keep on searching harmony.

In this process the central observer can perceive the polaritys describing a circle, as well as all the triangles that can be described by the lines formed between the polarities and the center, inside this circle, each with their individual gravity point.
Observing this he notice movement/time.
And will ultimately find a harmonic triangle and get a new gravity point.

The lateral observer still sees a line, but now with the 4 points moving along it rather erratically. at some points two of the 4 points comes congruent!
If we have a harmonic triangle the lateral perciever sees one point of the triangle congruent to the gravity point of the triangle and it seems as if it vanishes...

Ok so we are a harmonic triangle! But we still fail to define our gravity point.

At least we get ourselves a new dimension

Now if we are a harmonic triangle and have a common gravity point, why are the lines to the center shorter than the ones between the corners? The only way to solve this is to go into the next dimension. 3d.

From the lateral view I finally see the triangle! The gravity point as well.

We get ourselves a new observer!!! Now you know from where I'm observing this...

We have finally made a equilateral 4 sided prism! the pyramidion a tool to fracture our true infinity.

If you are still following it's a pleasure to meet you!

We will soon need more projection space, so it's getting about time everybody chimes in!!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Are you certain you know those tricks?

It seems the only ones we are aware of, are those we have "figured out." Once we progress in this manner far enough, we start to see the russian nesting dolls for what they are.. Each time we lift the old shell, everything seems totally new and shiny. At least, until we acclimate. Then, things start to appear exactly the same as they did before, so we figure out how to lift the next shell.

Sure, there are ways to become all of these shells simultaneously, but when we acclimate to that, we see this "enlightenment" was just a shell of a different kind. Repeat this enough, at many different scales and directions, and it begins to seem that the next shell to be lifted is the one that includes thinking we truly know the traps. Any thinking we do, any knowing we know, and any words we use were all taking us further into our own minds.

So then we lift that shell, integrating all our pieces into a whole, wherein our mind, eyes, stomach, traps, worts, and bacteria have an equal place in our experience and perspective alongside the similar stream of data arriving externally. Arriving and balancing at the event horizon of who we are.

Then we remove that next damn doll, and see that all of this was hilariously impotent, as we just realized that this was going on all along anyway. We didnt actually figure anything out at all, we just brought what was already happening into our perception. Like a part of a song that simply "wasnt there" until we got good enough speakers to hear it.

At this point, we realize the trap was convincing ourselves we had transcended the other tricks when all we had done was increased their cleverness and subtlety until we were no longer aware of them. Instead of just creating more, trickier, work for ourselves, we have now integrated the segments of "traps" with the segments that we thought transcended them.

In doing so, we still get a glimpse of that dastardly next shell; moving from awareness to dynamic, real time interaction. Where we have already "established" the changing, dancing systems within and without are not run through an established filter or paradigm while *also* being run through every filter and paradigm, as they are, continuously. In that, we start to poke and prod and watch the ripples. Something we have always done, of course, but with more measuring instruments in the mix. Then, we go about consciously designing more measuring equipment of the mind, so the ripples of our interactions are seen as completely as possible. We learn how to dance in step and on beat and in tune. Now we are groovin! [Bonus brownie points for testing these things during lucid dreams, where we can create worlds, civilizations, and even universes. Then watch them for eons as systems and structures rise and fall.]

But.. Whats this? Another shell has appeared! We see that an event like Elaine dancing on Seinfeld has.. lets call it.. "immense value." There is no consideration or awareness whatsoever, and yet, there is beauty of hilarity.

Yet again, we find ourselves in a very familiar place. It seems the only time we have notions of transcendence is in between the periods we realize we haven't really transcended anything at all. *We* built the obstacle we thought we had to transcend. There was never anything there to overcome, but what we created.

And then? We start to see the next freaking shell. All of our endeavors in this regard have caused us to miss other parts of the song. Which ones? We dont know! Everything we have done to be mindful, conscious, aware, avoid traps, and gain enlightenment caused us to miss the very things we were trying to find. And, the hint of familiarity suggests weve been here before. Easy to notice when its written out, not as much when living it.

And thus, we keep going. Realizing that we only ever change our perception of what is already there, and that the game is, itself, part of that. In the end, the tricks and traps we create for ourselves are just as valid and "important" as anything else. After all, where would the sport of track & field be without the hurdles we manufactured? We might "transcend" them when we jump over them, but we will do it again and again. Despite the subsequent events occurring in a different time and space, the hurdle is relativistically the "same" to our frame of reference.

And thats just fine.. Or maybe it isnt.. Or perhaps both.. Or neither? Yeah, probably this, that, both, and neither. But then we are dealing with quadrality to transcend instead of duality, and thats like.. orders of magnitude tricksier. The whole process starts over, and just as duality turns into triality, quadrality turns into quintality. No matter the peaks and troughs of the waveform, its always +1 when we add the whole system into our perception. "Up" may lose meaning and context without "down," but together.. we get movement.

Turtles all the way down, really, they just have different hair colors and styles. Some even have glasses and pants. And many are doing a little Irish jig.

Its appalling, really. Turtles cant dance.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Wonderful process unfurling.

Even though some questions exist only to be asked...I have questions.

You ask "am I a POINT or a LINE ?".

What is a line...if not an infinite number of points already in alignment with one another?
If we are a point...are we already conscious enough to find our place within alignment...or even understand alignment has been predetermined?

What defines the endpoints of any line?

Intersection points?
...Where one point suddenly assumes the role of two endpoints for two intersecting lines of an infinite numbers of points?

Is this by choice?...or by designation?

Mustn't there be an already pre-determined understanding of length to an intersection point?
Are endpoints even relevant?

Are WE, as potential endpoints (or even as random points), even relevant beyond our own choices and understandings?

Even WITH endpoints, any line remains an infinite number of possible points and is indistinguishable from the Universe as a whole (except by the point, itself)...with each individual point possessing the potential of choice in becoming a defining endpoint ( DUAL).

Without an endpoint, can any geometic figure be perceived in order to establish a central 'gravity point' within a newly-percieved figure based upon a mutual understanding with another/other endpoint(s) down infinite line(s)?

So, it would seem that ANY point within any universal line has the POTENTIAL to become an endpoint.
But how is one chosen...and by whom?

We can assume, then, that the point (any point) makes the individual choice to become an endpoint and, as such, become a DUAL point.

Once duality is achieved, a third point (another 'DUAL' point) must be selected from down the line...and a 5th. point must be selected by mutual agreement between those two dual-points...in order to define form and eventually establish a gravity point.

The simplest geometric form or defined concept of space is a triangle.

ONLY after that 5th. point is discovered by the two duality/endpoints...does that 5th. point assume it's own duality as 3rd. endpoint...ultimately creating a simple triangular form composed of 6 points (3 dualities).

It is worth noting that the numbers '5' and '6' are considered, by some, the numbers of Man's self-awareness....'Yin & Yang'; 'Chaos & Order'; 'Darkness & Light'.

Self-Awareness through CONTRAST (Engaging The Shadow).

When the 3 duality points ultimately perceive/discover (through triangulation) the "gravity point" our 3 duality/6 points immediately become 3 trinity points.

We go beyond self-awareness to universal awareness (See our old friend The All-Seeing Eye):

…incidentally, the "Gravity Point" then becomes our 10th. point.

Does this make sense?

edit on 23-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Perspective is a funny thing, eh?

As TAT said, a line or a point will depend on what angle we look at it. And, if we take the circumference of the point and map it over time.. Well, we get a pretty little waveform.

I think the difficulty in really grasping time is that we can only ever perceive it from "Now." Arguably, there are techniques beyond this, but they tend to work better through presence rather than words.

Of course, this limit of the human experience has led many to propose that it is the only time that anything exists, or similarly, that time doesnt exist at all.

Both a bit narcissistic, in my opinion. The human abstraction of time does indeed seem representative and derivative of events and processes which exist independent of our species. And, just because we are limited certainly doesnt mean the place in which we reside is equally constrained.

I think part of our Cultural Story is that we are not only capable of figuring everything in existence out (we might not be), at least over enough generations, but that the totality of the human experience is indicative of the totality of all that is. The former may, or may not be confirmed in time (we dont know what we dont know), but the latter seems categorically false despite its long standing presence in the human story.

I like to look at time from a couple perspectives. One is like a frayed thread being pulled through the eye of a needle. The frayed part is a field of possibilities, the eye is what we perceive as the "now," and the mostly stable thread is the past. Though, a large enough event in the field of possibilities may actually change the past, in this context. The other is as a framerate, of sorts, like with our display technology. It can get real interesting when the relativistic frames of reference blur together a bit from a violent, energetic event.

I think the nature of much of these things are literally beyond our imagination. Which makes it tricksy to bring into useful human abstraction.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
10...it should also be noted...is the # of perfection...the completion of 'Divine Order'.

'Divine Order' may be interpreted in many ways...but, for the sake of our discussion, it may be said to be the ultimate state of universal self-awareness.

Keep in mind the abstract concept of a self-aware, holographic, universe...where all fractions are not only identical to the whole in order...but share awareness as such: "As Within; So Without. As Above; So Below".

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I'm thankful for the projection space offered.

I know, I know nothing! Sorry for the paranoid breakdown
it felt good though

The longer this goes the more it seem roxor was right, in saying it's about the feels.

How would we describe the souls prism? How do we explain it as a fractal part of the whole? What are the three sides?

Thanks for the input!

No clue

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join