It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck did i just do?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

indeed this is a great moment. When you connect and can start to work together. Although it feels like there is still one Missing to the party.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

Although it feels like there is still one Missing to the party.

Eternal Question?

...or just a matter of Perception?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Laughter might not be dual, and as all aspects of our experiences it becomes deeper when it's shared.

Do you mind elaborating?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This feels like a walk in the park. Afterall it seems the guys i met are the ego, and superego.
I will come to that soon...

Now to the mind

The mind is the hero with a thousand faces. It creates all the possible dramas humans can experience.
All the ups and downs.

Every experience ever imaginable with its values, gets extracted from the source by fracturing the light trough the prism oft the mind. And enacted onto the scenery through diffrent medias for a lot of reasons. But ultimately to observe itself. The mind prism is made up of the superego, ego, id.

The mind is writing a script for itself to watch and wonder what it means. interpreting it, evaluating , and memorizing every experience.
a script that gets written, enacted, and observed at the same time. And each side of the prism brings his part to the whole experience.

The interpretation is for the writer to have a tool with which it can ponder concepts and transmute them from singularity into duality. Black and White painting.

The evaluating part gives every experience a value from a defined polar spectrum. It gives your script the emotions. colors your painting. It's the actor

The memorizing part stores the experiences. It does it for multiple reasons and in multiple ways. One would be to have a sense of time, another to rewatch parts of the Script...
It is the observer, watching and interpreting from his point of view. And telling the story he sees to the writer while he writes it. And so on...

I'm not very familiar with the superego, ego, id concept. It is a widely accepted concept and has a vocabulary I'm not familiar with. Can we make a link between Freud's ideas and the writer, actor, observer part.

All of you readers be so kind to correct me if you see that I have anything mixed up. even if you think it's my mind. And elaborate on the ideas i bring forward and tie in some more knowledge. Especially concepts that are well studied and have a accepted vocabulary.

Honestly no clue

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

It has no opposite

You can laugh when crying.

I've read that manic laughter is the best thing to display when you're in chapel perilous, and faced with the horrors of the unconscious.

Sources. "liber null and the psychonaut" and "cosmic trigger" by PJC and RAW, respectively

edit on 19-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You can also whistle while you piss

Laughing is a tool to manipulate vibrations/frequencies. I think it is one of the most effective tools. Why?
In the dense body there is little observable expression of the fundamental concept of vibration/frequency. Sound is one, light is another, breath, and heartbeat as well. The universe is full of frequency. But most cycles we managed to observe trough technology are to slow or to fast to be manipulated by the observer without technology. Frequencies are to be said a measurable physical phenomenon in the 3d space. On paper we get a wave pattern. Now how would that look like in 3d?

Crying and laughing are doing the same thing in therms of frequency. But they affect the ear differently and therefore the brain.

Although laughing is an instinctive reaction, there is much to be learned of it. It affects the frequency of your heartbeat, your breath, and your voice. Your brain has a frequency and they all affect each other. in a situation of a lot of physical, emotional, or spiritual stress, the frequency can get out of Sync. Laughing and crying Sync's the frequencys again so none of the fundamentals brake. You can laugh like a maniac, or have a little mantra as easy as ohm take a deep breath, and relax. easier said than done indeed.

All jokes aside

Never whistle while you piss!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Interesting you're clearly knowledgeable...
I've always been introverted and never shout when arguing it's as if there's power in the vibrations of your words especially if charged with emotion.
Have any esoteric books inspired your current thinking?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The secret doctrine from blavatsky. I didn't understand half of what i read there. But what i understood gave me so much to ponder.

edit on 19/6/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I was circling back to the beginning of this journey.
Reading what we wrote

I perceive many storys playing in my head.

the observer and the actor, (ego/samir, superego/kentral?) Revolting against the writer (id/heart?) Because they wanted to write their own story! So kentral and samir were sent to conquer the heart where the writer resides.
Or this

kentral and samir where sent to safeguard the heart from Intruders, that want to influence the writer so they influence the story

Or what about this

they might be there to heal and make peace with the heart. The casted out heart is again allowed on deck. So we don't have to party with the feeling one is missing. The missing one is not found in the head.

what about they are there as close as they can in order to be as close to the writer as possible so they can enact, and observe first hand.

What's your story?
edit on 19/6/2019 by NoClue because: Personal bias

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Cool, I have volume 1... Still to read it though.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Since you like Madame Blavatsky...
I've always liked the Theosophical slogan that "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

Consider the possibility that maybe this meeting/"party" simply happened because it was deemed time for it to happen...by the teacher (aka, the "missing"/not-perceived party-goer).

Whatever the truth may turn out to be for you...the exploring you're currently doing, looks to be really producing some very thought-provoking fruit (avoid picking the lowest-hanging ones

edit on 19-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Now we have tought provoking fruits, this is really getting interesting

I love tought provoking fruits especially mushrooms i will eat them all!
But as you where so kind to share with me some of your fruits, and you don't like the low hanging ones. You get to pick one. Maybe you even see one i didn't. You can gladly have it, because probably it grew just for you.
But please tell me how it tastes!
edit on 20/6/2019 by NoClue because: taste

edit on 20/6/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Okay.
Let's set fruit aside for now...low-hanging or otherwise.

Let's focus on mushrooms, since you'll eat 'em.

Mushrooms grow best in caves.
Your Samir & Kentral encounter occurred within a cave ("It was like a little cave with no ceiling the stones were bright.").

This detail reminds me of Leonardo's story of finding a mysterious cave...a brief mention the artist highlights in one of his few existing autobiographical notes:

“I came to the mouth of a great cavern, in front of which I stood some time, astonished...Bending back and forth, I tried to see whether I could discover anything inside, but the darkness within prevented that.

Suddenly there arose in me two contrary emotions, fear and desire—fear of the threatening dark cave, desire to see whether there were any marvelous thing within.”

Leonardo (and Michelangelo) often spoke of 'Engaging The Shadow'...the method of artistic illumination by which the truth of a thing becomes best defined through the contrasting of the darkness and the light.

"The beginnings and ends of shadow lie between the light and darkness and may be infinitely diminished and infinitely increased. Shadow is the means by which bodies display their form. The forms of bodies could not be understood in detail but for shadow."

I would suggest Leonardo, as many often consider to be the case with him, was speaking of shadow (and cave...and darkness & light) figuratively, as well as literally.

Interesting that YOUR cave was well lit...where Leonardo's was not (Fear, along with curiosity and desire, came with his darkness). This suggests that 'shadow' (contrast) is missing in your case.

Without darkness present, TRUE illumination cannot be present (at least according to Leonardo).

I think this might suggest 'contrast' may provide greater understanding than 'comparison' for you in moving forward with your analysis of this episode.

In fact, the thought had actually struck me from the very beginning of your thread.

Consider, maybe, YOU (the writer) are unknowingly bringing the darkness into the well-lit cave...and the percieved contrast between you and the other two will lead to an illumination which may ultimately define the true nature of this cave "party".

Just my own mushrooming thoughts.

edit on 20-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Nice!! Thought provoking post that makes me yearn even more for September so I can mushroom my perception.... It's been to long.
Im a big fan of Leo of the Vinci and actually my siding with Jung was partially because Freud wrote a biography on Leo basically proclaiming his greatness was due to his gayness. Which annoyed me because I thought it could more lik his only love was art and creating.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The 'gay' thing regarding Leo is speculation at best...(NOT that there's anything wrong with that).
Leonardo was a secret follower of Gnosticism.

His ties to Catharism are much better established...and indicative of his lifestyle (vegetarianism et al).

Consolamentum.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yeah more power to all and the paths they're on, we all get there in the end.
The Catholic church and mainstream religions have polluted and obscured much of gnosticism, which makes the esoteric and the occult more appealing to me.

edit on 20-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: Spell

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Now i think we have ourselves a nice little prism here! Let's see what we can fracture out

Some more thoughts about the mind. It is the prism that fractures the aspect of self awareness into an observable reality. The mind's writer,actor,observer prism shares one side with the body, mind, soul prism.

I often fail to understand or explain how the fractal aspect of the mind prism translates to the fractal aspect of the body prism. Hence one of the sides of the prism is perceived as darkness.
So what do we get when we try to think about a simple geometric form that could describe the mind? Ever tried a helix model?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Of Prisms and All-Seeing Eyes, Perception, Fractals and TWO Leonardos (Fibonacci and The Vitruvian Man):

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

Ever tried a helix model?

Makes perfect sense to do so.

Scientists have found that the height of one unit of the DNA helix is related to its width in a proportion equal to the “The Golden Spiral (Ratio)” or the Fibonacci and Padovan number series that form the bridge from the number patterns found in in the double helix of DNA and a cross-sectional view of the DNA molecule from the top reveals two pentagons (whose angles are determined by the golden ratio).

IMAGE: gnosticwarrior.com...

Consider a change of perception (avoiding the low-hanging fruit) and take the 'All-seeing Eye view' through the prism...Try an AXIAL view of the DNA helix.

gnosticwarrior.com...

Now, how is THIS for a "simple geometric form"?:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thank you for posting these pictures i was struggling allot with my device. They will help.

To the suggested books. None...

Why did their story got told why not any other of the myriad of ideas the mind could come up with, on how it all makes sense?

Why did they, unlike most ideas, transcend time and space?.

Will the mind not keep on creating new ideas, new storys to be told?
Whats your story?

What about... mathematics...

What story does mathematics tell you?

Ok almost there
Let's start with the triangle, we can easily see this aspect in the mind.
first step get an extra dimension. So working with what you have, a 2 dimensional equilateral triangle, you get a 4 sided prism.

What was that about our dense phisical body and the number 5?
The dna showing me a pentagon great link there! Didn't know that.

The spiral is a tad bit more complex to grasp because it includes infinity and perspective. And all the concept we will come to

I will try to elaborate

Still No clue

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join