It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck did i just do?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

So you have it sussed when even the most adept occultist have no clue of the multitude of energies out there and their meaning?
And what the higher self actually is.
Christos, kundalini serpent or whatever the many people through the ages have called this mystical energy.... The more I found out the more I seen the world as a mystery, like a 9 yr old looking for meaning in everything, I know nothing....

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

sounds like you had an astral projection.

This happens a lot to me when I astral project. Weird situations and lands that you just kinda teleport into.

I usually just fly around and talk to the local people and try to figure out where I am.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

We had a non verbal conversation:
Me: hi
They: turn around very confused and surprised. What are you doing here?

You find yourself in a weird place with strangers and you say HI? Not Where am I or something realistic?

Defiantly sounds like a dream, some dreams can be very realistic and if you fell asleep and had a dream, it can feel like a long time and even be seconds. By the way I doubt there are many People who Have Not felt pressure in their ear.

edit on 14-6-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

They were not aware that i was there i wanted to say hi. It was more of shy and careful Hi. If you enter a room with strangers and they didn't noticed you entering kind of Hi.

I tought of that. But it was unlike any dream I ever had.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

How do you astral project? Is there a reliable Technic you use?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I think you just got a nice squirt of the amygdala juice. '___', hyperspace, access to the shamanic realms.

Wait till you meet the machine elves.

www.dmt-nexus.me...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Been there done that
i know of this realm. This felt a lot more earthly and the two seemed human and up to mundane thing's but handling it from another density...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
a reply to: booyakasha

How do you astral project? Is there a reliable Technic you use?

there's many different techniques people use to astral project.

It's all about inducing a trance in yourself and guiding your mind from there.

If you google astral projection techniques you will find a ton of information.

Different techniques work better for different people so the best thing to do is start practicing and try them all..

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

They were not aware that i was there i wanted to say hi. It was more of shy and careful Hi. If you enter a room with strangers and they didn't noticed you entering kind of Hi.

I tought of that. But it was unlike any dream I ever had.

Ok now I'm lost-??????? Really lost.

"They where doing something and didn't notice me at first"

"They weren't aware i was there"

"They turned around very confused and surprised, what are you doing here"

"We had a non verbal conversation"

Don't think I'll be seeing you on the battlefield after all.

edit on 15-6-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Me neither

You are aware it needs two to fight.

Duality is the big trap... If you don't transcend it till it all goes down. You will just cancel each other out.
I'm grateful for your sacrifice although it wouldn't have to be!

Good luck with your battle!

edit on 15/6/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I went back. And they had some sort of protective field around them.
They didn't want me there! I managed to tear it open just enough to get in. They were quite freaked out I could open it that easy. I asked them their names they were reluctant to tell, insisting i got

Kentral and Samir.

No idea what to make of that
???

Im as lost as CthruU although for different reasons!

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

They didn't want me there! I managed to tear it open just enough to get in. They were quite freaked out I could open it that easy. I asked them their names they were reluctant to tell, insisting i got

Kentral and Samir.

No idea what to make of that
???

Im as lost as CthruU although for different reasons!

Honestly No Clue

Excellent.
They have to answer you...if you truly want to know.
Meditate on those two names.
Find out who they are to you.

The three I once met were Silvie, Mr. Grey...and 'The Kid'.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Kentral and Samir.

If you 'went back', that implies you traveled to an actual reality... a place which is a central or common-ground area & I suggest that the place is a giant infrastructure works which keeps the Multiverse running

the 2 Beings are 'Angels', created for the sole purpose of the tasks they oversee (pretty much like Apps or Algorithms)
I suggest their 'names' indicate their purpose...

I only bring in the Angels and other religion language as Humankind has been given the 'users manual' in the form of mystic religion some Ages ago... as a way t understand the Cyber World that lets 'Reality' become manifested in the many layered, Multiverse

as I originally suggested, the 2 beings you surprised were (likely) involved in the Cosmic 'machinery' which allows organic or spiritual beings to transition between reincarnated lifetimes in that neutral-place/common-ground area that we might call Heaven or Purgatory...
the beings were astonished because you entered a highly restricted area that no live mortal entered before, you were an infiltrator

ETA

the meaning of names is:

A submission from Georgia, United States says the name Kentral means "Money" and is of African American origin.
What Does The Name Kentral Mean? - The Meaning of Names
www.names.org/n/kentral/about

Samir meaning
Companion In Evening Talk

The meaning of the name Samir is Companion In Evening Talk. The origin of the name Samir is Arabic. This is the culture in which the name originated, or in the case of a word, the language.
Samir - Meaning of name Samir at BabyNames.com

edit on th30156061480315062019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

In combination or separately?

I have only known one person with the name samir but i was a kid. it was the husband of a friend of my godmother. I can't even remember if we met.

I didn't know kentral was a name till yesterday.

What am I looking for?
Feelings, past lives, soul family, parts of my own psyche, actual people?

What did your names mean to you?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

In combination or separately?

I have only known one person with the name samir but i was a kid. it was the husband of a friend of my godmother. I can't even remember if we met.

I didn't know kentral was a name till yesterday.

What am I looking for?
Feelings, past lives, soul family, parts of my own psyche, actual people?

What did your names mean to you?

Silvie is a kind, beautiful, angelic-looking woman with long, silver hair (her age is impossible to determine).

Mr. Grey is an older, well-dressed English gentleman. He appears cranky and a bit standoffish. He gave his full name as Earl Grey (seriously).

'The Kid' didn't speak. Silvie said they call him 'The Kid'. He was kind of a brat...maybe 7 or 8 years old.

I was in a jet at 30,000 ft....when, completely conscious, I suddenly left my body and immediately was in some sort of a garden by an ocean or lake with the three.

It seemed like we were together for a very long time...and we walked and spoke together about many things.
I remember I had a lot of questions.

They (Silvie & Earl Grey) were very familiar with me...though I had never met any of them before.
I snapped back into my body and could feel everything we spoke about fading very quickly...except their names.

Ultimately, the entire experience turned out to have been less than a few minutes.

I spent many days after that...thinking about each of them...and especially their names.

My conclusions (days later)?
I believe I had met my Super Ego (SilviE)...EGo (Earl Grey)..and my ID (the kID).

My 'guess' as to the two individuals you met:
Kentral (Central) = Super Ego
Samir (means 'Entertaining Friend') = Ego
edit on 15-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Jung would call them Archetypes
Wise old man. The great Mother and the child.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Jung would call them Archetypes
Wise old man. The great Mother and the child.

Be fun if that made me 'The Hero With A Thousand Faces'.

Sadly, I fall far short of archetypal hero status.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Ok so we are talking Freud or Jung Psychologie?

Why not just agree with r0xor? I have to admit he was very blunt but I don't get why we make such a fuss about it?

After all!
Your saying it's just my psyche creating a fancy experience to make me feel better.

I like to feel better

So I will definitely ponder that one thanks for the heads up

Still No Clue

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

We all got the hero in there too TAT

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Looking at my posts maybe I was a bit blunt with my reply to roxor, it's just a subject I've been studying since I've been able to think rationally and studied psychology at Uni and yet still have no idea about the forces that reside within us, maybe im just jealous because I've not had the convo with the higher self yet I dunno.
Reading a book now that's called the Tibetan book of dreams and sleep and it has methods to achieve said phenomenon in lucid dream state.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join