It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A game called life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
About a decade ago I came up with an idea about making a game out of life. Only because in time robots will do all the work and there will be no jobs anymore. So I thought in the future part of the economy could run on this game everyone would play. This game could use the technology of the future by reading brain waves, emotions and ideas. You would get points which will be turned in to how you get income. I really have no ideas what the rules would be but maybe there could be missions to do everyday or something and the more you contribute to humanity the more points you get.

If in the future you have a technology in your body. The nanobots or whatever could read your emotions, ideas, new brain pathways and maybe the more happy you are the more points you get. There could be a base line incase someone is not as chipper as another person, so you won't make less money if you are not naturally happy. You could also make money by teaching things you think to people.

idk what do you think? What could be some rules to the game of life?

This would make life a game and people would want to participate in life more instead being bored all the time.

I know it wouldn't be for at least a few decades but I think I would like to do something like this, I mean what would be the alternative? Mass joblessness.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

join