It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker - Quinnipiac Poll Has Joe Biden Beating President Trump in a 2020 LANDSLIDE.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The numbers were never this. Not ever. Why?

Ahahahaha
YOU of all people have the stones to talk about numbers?
Have you no shame madam?
How did that recount go?

El oh el
No path to 270 and all that right?

Wow

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

lol, seriously?

How's that dossier working out?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
One old aristocratic white dude whom fancies young girls Vs. another.

Hmm.

Yep, this is funny. The Dems claim themselves to be the party of diversity and constantly trashing old white guys. Yet that’s exactly who leads in their party.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

when they gave candidate Donald Trump only a 3% chance of winning. (Hillary Clinton was given a 97% chance of winning, right up to election day.)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Nice photo explanation.
For those who dont read well and all.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Midterms proved what 2020 will look like.

Must agree that's a valid indicator of the current majority sentiment unless the GOP can win back enough of the support that appears to have been lost leading up to the next election.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Nice photo explanation.
For those who dont read well and all.

AutumnWitch wont acknoledge it, just like she wont acknoledge admitting being a cashier at a local grocery store, but her post history is available to search when you need credibility

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Not the piggly wiggly.....
Post history is a beautiful thing
Specially come octoberish 2020....
They seem to forget what they lie about

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

hehe and feel free to use this

it works

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Oh bet its food lion
They are big up there.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

when they gave candidate Donald Trump only a 3% chance of winning. (Hillary Clinton was given a 97% chance of winning, right up to election day.)

But you dont really expect to repeat 2016 do you?

Oh thats funny.

The american people know what he's like now.
Midterms proved what 2020 will look like.

Of course if the president and russia are still working together then ya never know but hopefully he wont be that STUPID again.

Just stop with your nonsense. You're going to get me banned again.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
OK, and monkeys might fly out Pelosi's butt.

I'm curious how someone pulling in barely 100 people/rally is generating this much desire to have him lead the country.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
OK, and monkeys might fly out Pelosi's butt.

I'm curious how someone pulling in barely 100 people/rally is generating this much desire to have him lead the country.

Right?
Come on now, who wouldn't vote for this?

He is even promising to cure cancer. No, really, he is.
SMFH

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

All I have to say lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Analbumcover

The bright bulbs who control the U.S. media believe the polls. You type "Trump" and "Biden" into Google.com and you'll see that every media outlet is citing this Quinnipiac poll as a huge warning for the President.

And obviously we should trust their conclusions, since they were so spot-on with the last election. I know, they "tweaked" their formulas so they are totally trustworthy and accurate now. Trust them!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If and when Biden or whatever Dem makes the nomination wins the election, Trump supporters will automatically call foul and say it was rigged. I mean, the polls said Hillary would win this past time as well so why would it be different with Biden or whoever? It must be fraud! And the cycle continues ad nauseum.

I've already heard family members saying that they'd think this past election was rigged if Trump lost. I am anticipating the same mindset this next go around from them as well. I don't think Trump being president is in the cards this next election, it would be much more beneficial to the narrative if he loses. I'll put my foot squarely in my mouth if that doesn't turn out to be the case.

Or......you could be blowing smoke out your ass, and the next election will be whatever it is, and life will go on. But please, seeing you arrogantly preach about things you have zero clue about has been fun, so why stop now?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Here's the thing about polls: Poll results depend on who actually voluntarily takes the time to answer the poll questions and while Progressives are readily loud in their opinions they are more likely than Conservatives (who generally don't trust opinion polls) to participate. My daughter actually works for a professional polling service (most polls are outsourced and not actually done by the official supposed polling entity).

The poll results are often skewed because those who are contacted and respond are generally living in the same area (usually but not always urban areas where Progressives tend to congregate) so that the polls trend toward more Liberal results. I heavily suspect this is done per the requests of the entities who contract these polling companies, but cannot prove it as the pollers are given sheets of pre-selected numbers to call.

They can claim they've "fixed the software" all they want, it is a rigged game!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Whoever counts the votes decides the election. The Koch brothers own most state legislators.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
This is how American politics works, you get to run the stupid for a while, then the other side gets their turn, then you get your turn again, all the while you both eff up the country and take more of our rights away because both sides are the same.

Except Trump has deviated from that norm in a bigly way...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Except Trump has deviated from that norm in a bigly way...

No he hasn't, he's just as much of a partisan as every other person who's come before him and constantly panders to his base.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join