It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do the Tic-Tacs come from?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
My question is not so much where did they come from, but where did they go?

We're talking about stuff that mostly happened nearly 15 years ago. "Hundreds" of these things flying around, right? Well, where did they go? Did they fly back to the Moon? Are they still hiding out underwater? Either way, you would assume that somebody would be very interested in still looking for them and tracking them. Maybe they are, but we don't hear about it. But either way, you would think that more ordinary people would cross paths with them even today.

So where the hell are they? This UFO disappearing act always makes me think that possibly they were out for a short test run, whoever wherever got the data they needed, and now they're back sitting in a very expensive black budget hangar someplace in northern Canada or Antarctica or Siberia or somewhere else, far, far away from everybody.

edit on 10-6-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

They are still around. That is why the Navy just updated it's UFO reporting procedures. Here is a report from a few years ago.

The strange objects, one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind, appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East coast.

Navy pilots report unexplained flying objects

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

They are still around. That is why the Navy just updated it's UFO reporting procedures. Here is a report from a few years ago.

So where do they go when they're not being seen? After 15 years, and still nobody's tracking them?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

So where do they go when they're not being seen? After 15 years, and still nobody's tracking them?

How do you know they are not tracking them?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It may be that these so called UAP's/UFO's originate from right here on Earth. I have often wondered why flying objects like these would erratically zig zag all over the sky. It makes no sense to me why anything controlled by an intelligent being would move this erratically unless the purpose was to draw attention to itself. It may be that these UAP encounters are some sort of "Black Project" using holographic technology that is being tested on our real world military to see how effective it is. Of course being a "Black Project" our military would be in the dark about it's existence. What is a better way to keep it secret than to pass them off as UAP's. Hence the release of all the videos and documents as of late that are stimulating talk of disclosure. Just a suggestion for another avenue of thought.
edit on 10-6-2019 by flyonthewall because: because I can

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyonthewall
It may be that these so called UAP's/UFO's originate from right here on Earth. I have often wondered why flying objects like these would erratically zig zag all over the sky. It makes no sense to me why anything controlled by an intelligent being would move this erratically unless the purpose was to draw attention to itself. It may be that these UAP encounters are some sort of "Black Project" using holographic technology that is being tested on our real world military to see how effective it is. Of course being a "Black Project" our military would be in the dark about it's existence. What is a better way to keep it secret than to pass them off as UAP's. Hence the release of all the videos and documents as of late that are stimulating talk of disclosure. Just a suggestion for another avenue of thought.

This could very well be the case. People should not scream ET until we have evidence that some of these are ET.

One thing is for sure , and that is this is a real unexplained phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The strange objects, one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind, appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East coast.

Doesn't sound like the same things at all.
edit on 11-6-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Oh, I assume they would be. However, if they're all over the place and the Navy / military can't do anything to stop them, then even civilians should be seeing and reporting them. But we don't have that. It still seems to be pretty contained within the whole military arena. Which again makes you wonder if they're military in origin.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thats a good question. There is another report from, I think, 2016 on the East coast of the USA, of another Carrier battle group encountering a fleet of UFO's. So, these types of reports are not limited to 2004, or to California coast. They are happening all the time, they are just kept secret.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Oh, I assume they would be. However, if they're all over the place and the Navy / military can't do anything to stop them, then even civilians should be seeing and reporting them. But we don't have that. It still seems to be pretty contained within the whole military arena. Which again makes you wonder if they're military in origin.

Ufoscare seen daily all over the world, but you are right, these could be secret military craft. If they are, then we are sitting on technolgy that could change this planet.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

if they're all over the place and the Navy / military can't do anything to stop them, then even civilians should be seeing and reporting them

Civilians do see them. And i include myself.

I posted this is 2016.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Tic-Tac, the new catch word of today’s times. Similar to the flying cigars back in the day, or just the shorter current “sports” model.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
If they were real, and what was witnessed is true, they can't be of this world or this time. There's no way we could have anything capable of the speeds, acceleration/deceleration and maneuvers these UFOs reportedly are capable of.

The revelations from some, that these UFOs in this incident and others seem to show up near military bases, installations and apparently seem to be testing our detection/tracking capabilities, defenses and maybe seeing what our aircraft are capable of, are intriguing.

Some of these former officials seem to be saying that they don't know where they come from, why they are here or what the technology is behind the UFOs encountered.

Maybe no one at any level knows much more than has already been disclosed?

When he was interviewed on the Black Vault Radio show, David Aguilar made a very interesting observation. He believes the reason UFOs are often seen near military bases (particularly air force) is because military radars send out a powerful radio signal even out into deep space that's stronger than TV, radio etc.
edit on 15/6/19 by Retro~Burn because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/6/19 by Retro~Burn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Doesn't sound like the same things at all.

Hey Blue, what do you think about this idea*:

There is a point in the video where the 2014 gimbal UFO looks like a saucer with a pointed/domed top and pointed/domed bottom. So seen from side on at a distance, it could appear as if it had small wings sticking out, kind of like a cross shape. You might recall that - according to the radar operators - the gimbal UFO had 5 smaller UFO's flying in formation in front of it.

You might also recall that Fravor and his wing girl said that the 2004 object in the water appeared to be in the shape of a cross, with Fravor claiming it to be about the size of a 737 airliner. This means it appeared to be around 94 feet long or more, with the same length for each wing. The thing in the water had a smaller 40 foot tic tac flying around it. According to our radar man Day, there were 5 to 10 tic tacs in the area while according to our fellow poster The Final Theory, there were 4 to 7 in the area.

*Could it be that the craft lying in the water was a “gimbal” craft on its side?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Some people say these tic tacs are human made. Let’s look at that idea.

“In my submode, I observed the contacts mostly at 28,000 feet and tracking south at 100 knots in groups of 5 to 10. The objects did not seem to notice us and I/we did not consider them as any type of threat. It was only when CDR Fravor's Fast Eagle flight made that first intercept, then… the objects went ballistic --- non-Newtonian maneuvers that defied everything I had long trained for and learned of.”
~ Kevin Day

Like a 1940’s flying saucer, these things can hover in place, and then take off in a second and go so fast that they appear to disappear.

These tics are so fast they can jump from one to place to another place miles away in just seconds. They have to be unmanned because no human pilot could withstand the G forces of being inside one.

Does anyone really think military science is so advanced it has figured out the technology to overcome that problem and the interior is a closed system where a pilot could survive?

“There was a total of over 100 separate UAP observed a few days before the 'TIC TAC intercept' and a few days afterwards. They appeared in groups of 5-10 at a time --- originating in the vicinity of Catalina Island and fading from radar off the coast of Baja.”
~ Kevin Day

If there was a fleet of 100 of them in 2004, where did they go?

Why have no airline pilots talked about seeing them? Why has no radar operators talked about tracking them? Why is the military not using them?

If they are using them, how come the Arabs in the Middle East are not talking about them? How come no one in the American, British, Russian, Japanese or Chinese military are not talking about them? Why have these countries not already duplicated them and made their own versions?

Why would an air force not be producing these by the hundreds? If they are, where are they? Where in Japan could they be kept without America seeing them? They have not been seen on any airbase, so are they kept only at that good old Area 51? Or as mentioned, are they hidden in China or Siberia? Spy satellites see most everything, how have they not been seen?

Does anyone think they are weapons? If you believe a 500 mile per hour aluminum airliner can pass right into a steel building like butter, then surely you believe an unmanned tic tack doing several thousands of miles per hour could slice through any warship hull, even a submarine.

This means of course a ticky tac could knock any aircraft out of the sky if used as a missile. So why build super expensive conventional fighter planes to carry misses? If you think the tics are too expensive to be used as sacrificial weapons like missiles, do you also think the tics are unable to carry weapons? If they carry weapons, again it must be asked, why build super expensive conventional fighter planes?

Is it simply these tic tacs are too expensive to use themselves and they cannot carry add-on weapons? Why in 15 years has this great secret military science group not come up with a way to arm their ticky tacs? All this great technology and they cannot arm the thing? If not, then what good is it?

How about Recon? Are the tics are nothing more than unmanned spy planes? Drones like the Stingray and Reaper can stay in the air all day, but they use gasoline and they cannot fly fast AND stay in the air for long. They cannot fly thousands of miles per hour like the tic tacs have been observed to do. The tic tacs are flying fast AND staying in the air all day long, without refueling. Plus they are dropping down from space, dropping down and going back up to 80,000 feet. If these tic tacs can hover in place and bounce around like ping pong balls in a cup and then zip across the country side and be active all day long, why are the military using drones like the ones we see all the time? Why bother when you have a craft so much better?

If these 2004 tic tacs’ were British, Russian, Chinese, Japanese or American, why would the country of origin still be spending billions mass producing conventional hardware and drones?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It would not suprise me if this technology is earth based. I believe these sociopaths already have other technology that could make this planet a better place for everyone. But as we all know, sociopaths to not care about people. They care about control and power!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

If these 2004 tic tacs’ were British, Russian, Chinese, Japanese or American, why would the country of origin still be spending billions mass producing conventional hardware and drones?

You always save the super secret weapons for the big war. Because you don't want your enemies to have it in the big war and surprise is always a huge advantage.

edit on 25-10-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

If so Where do you think the Japanese are parking hundreds of 40 foot breath mints??

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join