It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about not telling us Glacier in NP is growing?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: 727Sky

Remember when that christian radio owner predicted the rapture and it came and went and nothing happened? He was summarily mocked and pushed off the stage. Not so with CAGW. Why?

You know it could be happening all around you right now, you see a death but some see a birth, you see a body but there is another body.
www.biblegateway.com...

When Jesus endured death before his own resurrection many dead righteous people were seen alive walking among the living, these were not physical people but spiritual people more alive than the flesh which is always dying, always shedding and fighting an uphill battle it is fated to lose ever shall be.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: mrthumpy

I see, that so far, you still didn't look at the NASA data I provided in this thread.

You didn't provide any.

Well that is a lie, we are thru. I hope you enjoy your paradigm of false reality.

Thanks for playing

edit on 12-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

A blink of an eye and the rest of the world is left behind to wonder is my understanding of the Rapture that is taught. This will be the real come to Jesus moment for believers. Christians should focus on loving our neighbors and let the rest go as much as your good senses will allow you.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

a reply to: mrthumpy

I see, that so far, you still didn't look at the NASA data I provided in this thread.

You didn't provide any.

Well that is a lie, we are thru. I hope you enjoy your paradigm of false reality.

Thanks for playing

The only NASA data you provided was about ice disappearing in the Arctic.

And the only NASA data I can find about the Grinnell Glacier says it is disappearing.

Sorry you've been utterly unable to support your claim but maybe you shoud have researched it before you started this thread

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Summer in Southwest Michigan a high of 59 tomorrow!! So much rain the farmers are giving up planting and only half the fields are in.

AHHHHHHHHH

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I have been posting on the Magnetic pole shift changing the circulation of the Moisture based on weak magnetic affect of water.

It has merit IMO.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

ames Clark Ross first located magnetic north in 1831 in the scattered islands of Canada's Nunavut territory. Since then, the pole has largely marched north, traversing hundreds of miles over the last several decades. (Curiously, its polar opposite, magnetic south, has moved little during this time.)

astromart.com...

The Earth last went through a magnetic reversal some 780,000 years ago. These episodic reversals, in which south becomes north and vice versa, take thousands of years and are the result of complex changes in the Earth's outer core. Liquid iron within the core generates the magnetic field that blankets the planet.

unexpected ice here:
earthdata.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join