It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of supposed Extraterrestrial pilot @ Area 51 from 1964?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Is it real or has it been proven to be CGI/fake?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Shouldn't there be an alien's body connected to the head?

Doesn't look very realistic and why would anyone bother filming something with that crap level of resolution?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Ophiuchus 13:

Is it real or has it been proven to be CGI/fake?

Seriously? You actually feel the need to ask the question? Of course it is fake!

It's a model. Side-on view to give the clearest profile that it is the titular Grey. No other movement for at least a minute, no real context of motion from either the model or the camera recording the scene. No zoom on the camera to show the occupant's craft fully.

IT IS FAKE!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
There are many , more believable films than this one .
All are said to be fake

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Quality and original frame rate looks like video to me unless someone digitized it and cleaned scratches in the film. The shutter effect looks fake too.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Two questions.
1 What do you think.
2 What constitutes "Proven to be CGI / fake" in your view.

The video is obviously fake but I doubt it's CGI , more Smoke and Mirrors as alluded to at the end of the video.

Steve and his Alien Disclosure Group are known knowns.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Two questions.
1 What do you think.

I think no matter what video proof is presented unless a live broadcast with some timestamped news Network running in the background the evidence provided will be denied.

originally posted by: gortex

2 What constitutes "Proven to be CGI / fake" in your view.

A fictitious computer generated image would be fake to me.

A "touched up" video of an original video to hide pertinent sensitive data would still be real to 1...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

If this was filmed in 1964 it would have been filmed on celluloid , I see no evidence of scratches or fluff that would indicate age , I guess if someone looked into it they may find the frame rate would be wrong too.

There is a pinned thread on this forum entitled "The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?"
ADGUK have pride of place.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If its too good to be true , it usually is

If the US government or any government would posses alien bodies it will probably be more classified then the A bomb.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

It reminds me if this video from 10 plus years ago.

www.youtube.com...

Here is a post about the video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-6-2019 by bigvanhorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First. ***ALL Members Read!***

Be Descriptive: Please do not create minimal thread-starters that simply ask people to check out a link or video.

Respect Content: Please refrain from pasting very-large portions of content from other sites, simply paste a relevant snippet and link.

No Shorthand: Please do not use "txting" shorthand in your posts, this is an international site and many people may not understand your post.

Proper Title: Make sure your title properly describes your new thread, and please do not use ALL-CAPS.

yawn

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hoax,Its Hannard

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Quite some time ago I saw what I believe to be the original video of this.

In the video the cameraman was on the beach or something. He was pulling close and far away shots of the craft hence the grainy look of the posted video

I think the consensus at the time was that it was the bridge of a ship off in distance late at night

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tayton

Yes, I actually remember seeing the original video here on ATS a long time ago. I couldn't find it for years until now. I don't think the original video is copywrited like the video in the OP but I cannot find the ATS video.

Thanks to everyone who took time to add input as of now it has been labeled a hoax with no proof of who hoaxed it 😂 🤔

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Copyrighted? Lol

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It has the blur of CGI, and no context.

new topics

top topics

join