It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pimp My Ride Iraqi Special Forces Edition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I was browsing through some twitter for updates on the world's battle zones, a typical activity of mine, when I saw this!

It may be heavily armed to the point of hilarity, but also happens to be seriously exposed. Either way, it would be fun as hell to load into this bad boy with everybody on a gun and just shooting madly into every direction as we speed down a hill on the way to go muddin in the woods! I have no idea what specific firearms are mounted to his thing, but interesting modifications to vehicles like this are not an uncommon sight in Iraq. They have somewhat replaced the Mad Max, marauder looking up-armored insanity that ISIS utilized for so many years, especially with their VBIED's.

Would love it if somebody identified as much as they could. Then we can get an idea of the cost of this bad boy lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here is another interesting one that showed up on October 2018.
Looks cozy up there, hows the weather?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Man they riced out some perfectly good hummers.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hummers are the worst. No room to move, adjust, respond. Not a great armored vehicle in my opinion, which means nothing.

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Pretty sure they unlocked the bipod for their bipod, for their... whatever the hell that is.

This is a bit of an esoteric post, but should you get it props!
edit on 6/8/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I was browsing through some twitter for updates on the world's battle zones, a typical activity of mine, when I saw this!

...Would love it if somebody identified as much as they could. Then we can get an idea of the cost of this bad boy lol.

To my untrained eye, it looks loaded with a bunch of M249 SAW's (Squad Automatic Weapon's) and a .50 cal up front.

Someone will probably come along soon and prove me wrong though, but it's fun to speculate.

Awesome machines by the way, they look like a lot of fun

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Those weapons would be a lot more suited to an armoured bus. A battle bus.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
It's a bit like what the Brits did with the SAS and Long Range Desert Group to attach all sorts of weapons to "normal" jeeps.

My father who did stuff out in the Middle East in the 1980s said the normal desert "tank" was a Toyota pick up with a sod-off canon welded on, so the Iraqis are just keeping the tradition going.
edit on 9/6/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Wow! That rig is ready for an intense battle!

new topics

top topics

join