It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Thomas Winterton going to reveal new info on Skinwalker Ranch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If you're not aware, Thomas Winterton acted as a spokesman for Adamantium Real Estate, who are involved in ownership/management of the ranch, and apparently still is involved. Per his recent post on Facebook:

Now that I am listed on the website, I guess it's Ok to share that I'll be a guest at the upcoming Alien Con in LA next month! I'm very excited to share more about Skinwalker Ranch

I'm not clear if what he plans on sharing is anything above and beyond what's already publicly known about the ranch. The Alien Con's 'Guests' reads like a who's who of TV shows like ancient Aliens, the folks that always chime in with opinions. Some other names like Stephen Bassett, Alejandro Rojas, and celebrities like Shatner. At the bottom of the page we see some folks associated with the ranch. Winteron, George Knapp, the ranch manager Jim Morse, ranch scientist Jim Segala and Bryant Arnold, chief of security for the ranch.

www.thealiencon.com...

This seems more like a celebrity-fest, so I don't know that Winterton and several other will actually tell anything we don't already know. Crossing my fingers, but Thomas IS under an NDA of some sort

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Well he have to keep the ball going..
He have kids to feed
Dance monkey ! dance

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Bryant Arnold? Any relation to Kenneth Same-Last-Name?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Not that I'm aware. Paul Hynek, son of Allen Hynek will be there, looks like he's involved in History's Project Blue Book

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Nope..... he’s gonna ring that bell and make you salivate.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Question. Have they ever revealed anything? Or do they just keep saying that they are going to reveal something. I’ve never seen anything come out of these cash grabbers except questions and maybes.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Not really. Supposedly the new owner plans to share what they find on the ranch, but nothing so far

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

Not really. Supposedly the new owner plans to share what they find on the ranch, but nothing so far
i’m guessing they’re going to find a bunch of cow #.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: vlawde

i’m guessing they’re going to find a bunch of cow #.

So THAT'S what the cattle mutilations are all about!

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Winterton gave a rare (possibly his first) interview here:

For those with little patience, here's a quick recap:

First, though, as most ATSers are aware, ATS management frowns upon speculation about the identity of the ranch's current ownership, so let's concentrate on the potential veracity of Winterton's claims. He states that the new management is concerned with being “honest seekers of truth” rather than profit - so let's leave it at that.

Naturally, Winterton is not one of the scientists, does not possess all the scientific data, and is restricted in what he can reveal, but what he CAN say is potentially quite startling, and I instinctively feel he isn't being loose with the truth of his own personal experiences. He'd seen unusual objects/lights in the sky earlier in his life, and kept an open mind about UFOs, but he certainly did not believe in other kinds of paranormal activity until he became the ranch's caretaker.

When he started at the ranch, he admits he had no idea how widespread the sightings of unusual activity in the whole region had been. It is true that finding historical press reports about such activity before the Shermans lived there (who sold the ranch to Bob Bigelow in 1996 after living there two years) is virtually impossible. Going by Winterton's words, though, perhaps folks preferred to keep it among themselves over decades. Is that feasible?

Trespassers have been a constant irritant, some causing intricate long-term scientific experiments to be abandoned at the cost of thousands of dollars, but a far more disturbing aspect is Winterton's claim of “multiple serious injuries” occurring at the ranch since 2016:

There have been numerous individuals that have seriously been injured, and we're not talking about ankle sprains or snakebites – we're talking injuries as a result of the exposure to the ranch, and so we try to keep the public out because until you know what you're dealing with, you have to err on the side of caution... They're still trying to understand what happened and what caused [the injuries].

Importantly, Winterton deliberately avoided watching movies or reading books about the ranch before working there. Regarding stories of portals opening and closing, and other wild paranormal tales, he laughed those off until his own personal experiences of still-unexplained paranormal events opened up his mind. Which also indicates that activity has not died down, as commonly reported in the media. If we believe a word this chap says, of course.

The ranch is VERY active, and we are witnessing a lot of things... I had an experience just last night... For a person who called BS on the paranormal, I've come around to thinking, well, maybe there's more to this than what I thought... There is definitely SOMETHING going on.

Winteron's poltergeist experience at HOME is probably the most chilling aspect of the interview. The example he chooses involves all his car windows magically being wound down after he got home from the ranch. Due to previous continuous activity, he'd installed a CCTV system covering every area of the house, but when reviewing footage of the car, the camera mysteriously shut down for 10 minutes at the most important point - except that he managed to see all the car lights come on instantaneously, just before the camera gave up the erm ghost. (sorry)

An electrical anomaly affecting the entire area? Or something more sinister? Good fun, though, even if basically just another campfire tale for Springer, George and Jeremy etc to ruminate over on their next visit whilst heating up their sausages.

edit on 8-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
When was the last time anything new was revealed ?
For years it's been " spooky stuff happens here " and that's about it.
Speculation, imagination, and some pretty iffy night vision videos, but otherwise ?.......nothing but more speculation.

Seems that when attention is waning ( and profits ) someone pops up with
" new and startling evidence ".

Pfffft.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Hopefully he gives up something new but I doubt it he could just be trying to sell tickets

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jrock272

Hopefully he gives up something new but I doubt it he could just be trying to sell tickets

That's really the point of the whole thing, plus you can pay extra to get a photo an autograph with Georgios, or Nick Pope, Or Linda etc etc.

But who knows, aside from the Ancient Alien celebs, maybe we'll learn something.

...such as many people aren't that interested in disclosure as much as meeting their favorite TV personalities

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I really hope they come forward with some new evidence. I like to keep an open mind about these things because of all the weird experiences I've had over my lifetime.

I've seen some crazy ####. And at this point, nothing would really surprise me.

I'm still open to spend a weekend there.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I really hope they come forward with some new evidence. I like to keep an open mind about these things because of all the weird experiences I've had over my lifetime.

I've seen some crazy ####. And at this point, nothing would really surprise me.

I'm still open to spend a weekend there.

Would you feel like sharing one of your exoerienced with us?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Did anyone see Thomas and the gang at Aliencon? Curious what, if anything new was revealed. I googled but can't find anything but Thomas's photos from the event

www.zimbio.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It sounds like any announcement or reveal was likely just unveiling the upcoming Skinwalker TV show on the History channel...basically promoting it
edit on 6/23/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

top topics

join