It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities release video of officer beating restrained inmate after turning off body cam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have not seen a thread on police abuse for a while and this link has at least three that are so bad that the abusers need to be exposed IMO. The first video is from the title of this thread...it is disgraceful IMO as are the other two shown in the video. a restrained woman being pepper sprayed and an inmate who passes out and dies from drugs after waiting for two hours for medical staff.

Evans and Dugan were indicted by a grand jury in April on charges of felonious assault, unlawful restraint and interfering with civil rights for the incident. Evans was additionally charged with tampering with evidence.

The guy was strapped into a wheel chair and appears to even be blind folded. The good news is the dumb guards did not think or realize there was another camera recording their actions. No camera just another day of being incarcerated ?
thehill.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hoist them up like human pinatas and let the victims family go HAM.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

This is like the 4th post where you have been a little bit "kill..y" in your response.

What's going on? Mother in law in town?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Lysergic

This is like the 4th post where you have been a little bit "kill..y" in your response.

What's going on? Mother in law in town?

So much stupid, so little time.

It's part of the New Green Deal.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
What if I told you that inmate have raped small kids and killed them ?
Better now ?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Citation Needed.

Otherwise you just speaking out your ass.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

No, no it would not be, How can we preach rehabilitation or incarceration is the answer if the reality is, its nothing more than a punishment camp, if the perps in the video are ever released I bet they will have some anger issues, I wonder why, will that benefit any citizen, having angry inmates released or making them mentally unstable, from years of suffering abuse.

The 'officers' (criminals now) need to be locked up for a couple of years, maybe then power will not goto their heads in the future.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Better now ?

No.
Regardless of what the inmate did.... this is absolutely disgusting.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Send the videos to your President.

This is exactly what needs to be done.

Use Social Media to get the data to Trump.

One by One by One is a fine way to do things....we don't need to pull all the thorns at once....but they all need to come out....this IS THE RIGHT WAY.

The internet makes EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE....once you see it you are obligated to do something about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Better now ?

Vote for Capitol Punishment for Pedos then....Laws work...."they" don't want us to believe that Laws work....but they DO WORK.....America needs to begin sending Civil and Government Employees who commit crimes to Gitmo....no more clogging up the System and having to provide special protection for these TRAITORS...once you take it upon yourself to carry the baton of Societal Trust you become accountable for keeping it clean....dirty Cops and their Upper Management Bosses as well as the Lawyers and Politicians who support protect and hide them also need tickets to Gitmo.,,,,they have protective structures in place designed to entangle everything in our current Civilian Legal System...rip em out of their comfort zones now.....Hi-Ho...Hi-Ho...its off to Gitmo you go!!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a couple of those guards look like they could be former inmates. Pretty rough looking. At least they'll feel at home when the serve out their time.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Look, if these guys are convicted and sent into the general prison population, I'm certain that they will be justly dealt with by their peers.

ganjoa

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Vote for Capitol Punishment for Pedos then....Laws work...."they" don't want us to believe that Laws work....but they DO WORK.....America needs to begin sending Civil and Government Employees who commit crimes to Gitmo....no more clogging up the System and having to provide special protection for these TRAITORS...once you take it upon yourself to carry the baton of Societal Trust you become accountable for keeping it clean....dirty Cops and their Upper Management Bosses as well as the Lawyers and Politicians who support protect and hide them also need tickets to Gitmo.,,,,they have protective structures in place designed to entangle everything in our current Civilian Legal System...rip em out of their comfort zones now.....Hi-Ho...Hi-Ho...its off to Gitmo you go!!!!!

What do you mean 'our'? You live in Canada.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

This article says he was mentally ill ? Also says he was arrested for coc aine and tampering with evidence (tried to throw his dope away?).. Now I am wondering if the mentally ill part is thrown in for good measure as the other article said nothing to that effect ? He may be mentally ill after the correction officers giving him a concussion so there is that possibility (sarc)
?

The cops supposedly left Debose strapped in his chair for two hours before the med team was called or arrived..

Corrections Officer Nicholas Evans could be seen wheeling mentally-ill inmate Terrance Debose into a cell while being restrained. He spoke with the inmate before the attack

Debose was in jail for coc aine possession and charges of tampering with evidence. He remains incarcerated in the same jail where the beating took place.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Better now ?

We do have the 8th amendment you know.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

While I have little sympathy for the dregs of society, it’s still wrong to treat people like this and the officers in question should be properly punished.

However, I do understand their anger. It’s called self-control, though, something these people seem to be lacking. They shouldn’t be officers if that’s the case.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Officers who do this rarely live to be a ripe old age. Their hate and frustration eats them alive.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Better now ?

No, actually not, good way to lose a case, or have it thrown out. Do it the right way..or f@ck off.

(post by happywheelsasz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join