It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Justice Color Blind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I would like to say first that this, if true, explains quite a bit about certain talking points about white crime in this country by the MSM. Essentially, the allegation of the conspiracy is that people that are very obviously not white are being categorized as white by LEOs, thereby drastically inflating the statistics on white crime. As we all ought to know by now, there are "lies, damned lies, and statistics". Indeed.

Is Justice Color Blind?

With that, I simply say that I do not believe a single statistic that I read anymore. I also try to avoid lies, and damned lies, but those statistics are an existential threat to the truth on another level. As a grad school student in Education, I must rely upon such statistics in order to write very large papers. If the info is wrong, then the premise and theory are wrong, and so on, until I have to put my name on something that I suspect is simply not so.

The cake is a lie...
edit on 7-6-2019 by MisterMcKill because: Fix Link

edit on 7-6-2019 by MisterMcKill because: existential lol

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterMcKill

So someone searched the criminal database and found out that non-whites were being mislabeled as white.

Did they search the info on how many whites were being mislabeled as non-white?

Is it biased against one group or is it a mistake that the government makes across the board?

I know that when I went to jail the information they had on me was all wrong. I don't remember what they had down for my race but they had the wrong ss number. They had info about jobs I worked at but I never worked at those places.

You should update your op and link to the research that was done to find all this out. Please.

I know you have a link but it only links to 4 non-white people that were mislabeled. Not proof of a conspiracy in my book.
edit on 7-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
" I know that when I went to jail the information they had on me was all wrong."

It seems that you already did that research. The point has nothing to do with white people, except that they were the target, and the MSM uses that info to demonize them and excuse people of color. The point is that statistics are not reliable.
edit on 7-6-2019 by MisterMcKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2019 by MisterMcKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Somehow my quote of you and reply to you got totally messed up. My apologies.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hispanics who commit crimes are almost always listed as white when they are booked.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The only color the current Just us system sees is GREEN. Those who don't have it, don't get justice.
edit on 7-6-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: danbuter
Hispanics who commit crimes are almost always listed as white when they are booked.

George Zimmerman?

Yeah, it is a problem, and as scraedtosleep pointed out, they do this to other races as well, so how can we trust anything?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

The only color the current Just us system sees is GREEN. Those who don't have it, don't get justice.

So true. But I am unable to propose solutions to problems without accurate data sets, and this set seems to be riddled with problems.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Dunno, did jussy smollet goto prison?

new topics

top topics

join