It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Ingraham's "Fake News" Self-Own

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

And to anyone with a thinking brain its clear that it was suppose to be a joke and a jab at fake news.

How is it supposed to be a joke? what makes you think that? and a jab at fake news? did he mention fake news?

He literally said he was holding them up for this interview.... where is the joke?

Is every lie he tells a joke? and I guess since I am asking, are all the planets in the universe flat or just the earth?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If your criteria for president is he doesn't make stupid jokes then you deserve the losers you get.

My criteria is he actually does a good job, the economy improves, job outlook improves .. you know, the things that actually matter.

It's sad when someone is doing such a great job THIS is what you have to attack him .. and you want to attack him rather than be happy at all the great things that have happened.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: SailorJerry

And to anyone with a thinking brain its clear that it was suppose to be a joke and a jab at fake news.

How is it supposed to be a joke? what makes you think that? and a jab at fake news? did he mention fake news?

He literally said he was holding them up for this interview.... where is the joke?

Is every lie he tells a joke? and I guess since I am asking, are all the planets in the universe flat or just the earth?

On this week's episode of The Humorless Left...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Where was the "joke" exactly?

“Listen to those incredible people back there,” Trump said, referring to people who were gathered to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the D-Day landings. “These people are so amazing, and what they don’t realize is that I’m holding them because of this interview, but that’s because it’s you. By the way, congratulations on your ratings. I’m very proud.”

I guess the joke was on those incredible people, who did realize that Trump was "holding them" because of his interview.

HAHA, whew that was funny!

It's always all about Trump!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Why is this even being discussed? We went from long winded liberal media hit pieces to stuff Trump says, literally. As another user pointed out, how far you have fallen. How 'bout you focus your dwindling talent on something more pressing like Biden and china? Or perhaps a challenge and determine what Barr may unravel and find out? I won't hold my breath, but I challenge you to it.

Good point... Do you say the same thing to the multiple daily posts from the anti dem guy? just curious... And if not, why not? Cuz i don't think you do.

The president of the United States tells a blatant lie... straight up f'in lie.... you all say it was a joke.... and cry when somebody posts it... Tell them we should be worried about China or Barr?

Trump uses a D-Day speech to dis Pelosi and you are OK with that? Yet we are supposed to worry about China.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Great Trump said something stupid. So glad your focus is on twitter and comments rather than the economy and job outlook.

link   
a reply to: tinner07

If Pelosi was doing anything useful and was not a worthless pile of trash I wouldn't care what she said either.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Is this your "two scoops of ice cream" moment, Anti?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Great Trump said something stupid. So glad your focus is on twitter and comments rather than the economy and job outlook.

Yeah, Trump said something stupid, again. No big deal. But, this time it's Laura Ingram that looks stupid by representing the President's misconstrued understanding of why the ceremony was being held up, calling the President's words "FAKE NEWS".

As usually, narcissistic and myopic Me! Me! Me! Trump thought everyone was waiting on him, and his decision to do an impromptu interview with Laura Ingram was worth holding up all those incredible patriots. But, HAHA, the jokes on them, and they don't even know they're waiting around because we're doing this interview.

Of course, Trump was wrong. They were waiting on Macron's magnificent helicopter entrance! HAHA, Trump upstaged again.

edit on 7-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 7-6-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You focus on that, I will focus on my huge wage increases and increasing income potential.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

One could argue that Ingraham, the one who threw a Nazi-salute at the GOP Convention, has no love for those Americans and Allies who died at D-Day and beyond.

That whole set up, before his fake-ass speech (who wrote that, btw?) that he read on a teleprompter, was pretty transparent.

Instead of calling Non-Republicans names or worse, why not take out the fascists in your own party? The GOP of the Civil War era has been irrevocably besmirched.

Are you Americans or bootlickers?

edit on 7-6-2019 by cfnyaami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Is this your "two scoops of ice cream" moment, Anti?

At least he didn't claim to be Spartacus.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

One could argue that Ingraham, the one who threw a Nazi-salute at the GOP Convention, has no love for those Americans and Allies who died at D-Day and beyond.

That was debunked long ago. It was just a wave. Don't think anyone could give a straight arm wave? Tell Hillary.

How do you people stay this uninformed this long after the fact? This happened #ing 3 years ago and you still haven't found out what really happened? This is why people think you idiots get all your news from The Daily Show. You probably still think Mike Brown had his hands up don't you? Congrats, you're a walking caricature of the uninformed leftist.

ETA: Just like anyone who gives the OK sign is secretly promoting White Power:

edit on 7 6 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Lol. Yep fake news.

You know what else was fake news? Everything you have been telling the community for 3 years.

How are you not pissed about being lied to for so long then spreading those lies ? They have made you a liar.

How does it not piss you off to find out everything you blabbered on about for 3 years was all " fake news"

Just lol

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leftleaningrighty

Lol. Yep fake news.

You know what else was fake news? Everything you have been telling the community for 3 years.

How are you not pissed about being lied to for so long then spreading those lies ? They have made you a liar.

How does it not piss you off to find out everything you blabbered on about for 3 years was all " fake news"

Just lol

What do you expect him to admit he was wrong? To a bunch of dumb hick Trump supporters like us? The arrogance and the ego of his type are unmatched. Never gonna happen. And when I say never, I mean for real never. I'm not talking about Trump-will-never-run, Trump-will-never-get-the-nomination, Trump-will-never-win-the-general-election, Trump-will-never-make-it-to-inauguration, Trump-will-never-make-it-past-his-first-90-days, Trump-will-never-make-it-past-his-first-year, Trump-will-never-make-it-through-his-first-term never.
edit on 7 6 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yeah it's not intellectually stimulating enough to admit he was so woefully wrong .

And we were right .

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Writes a thread about owning your own fake news but won't even acknowledge all of the fake news you have spread.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join