It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke explains the Trans agenda

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Your back! Haven't heard from you in ages!
How does this thread exist?

I honestly don't think that has to be explained. ATS has, for some time now, become sort of the new version of Free Republic.

Guess I'll have to go on missing sparring with "Progressives" until Trump is swept out of the White Hut. Raise a toast to Elizabeth Warren!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

So you think it would be cool to write this exact, same thread about black people? Calling the police on black people and people who ally with black people because they are black. Or jews? Calling the police on jewish people and people who ally with jewish people because they are jewish. I mean the last time I was here, out right bigotry and fascist ideology was banned on this website. So I didn't realize things had changed so horribly.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I stopped taking anything serious on this thread when I saw you use David Icke to prove a point. He is an A1 nut job and changes his Proof of "something" with what's trendy at the moment. He was a professional Goalie who claimed he was the son of god for a while, then joined the Reptilian alien band wagon, then it was the British royals who where reptilian, then it was the elites who were trying to take over the world, so this is his next attempt at making money on his website and his books.

No not THE son A son.

. He had been channelling for some time, he wrote, and had received a message through automatic writing that he was a "Son of the Godhead", interpreting "Godhead" as the "Infinite Mind"

en.wikipedia.org...

I actually think he is right about much crazy though it may sound.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Your thread is complete horse crap. You do know that this has been going on for centuries right?
If someone wants to be there selves then let them and butt out man.

I think the thread is mainly about what they want to teach children and how young.
I saw in one place they actually were showing the little kids HOW sex was done between same sex couples.
In some places the kids were given brochures with pictures instructing them how to have gay sex.

WHY don't people just stop! Families used to decide how much their kid needed to know about reproduction and when.School taught kids about their body functions when they reached the age they would need to know and only the basics the rest was left to their Families,

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Exactly.

We didn't start having more graphic lessons on sex itself until we hit more junior high and high school, and even then it wasn't explicit on how to have sex. It was a bit more explicit on how to prevent pregnancy, and only bare bones on the mechanics (penis meet vagina basically). There were no brochures with images or anything, just the health text with basic pictures of the male and female anatomy.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Just people trying to get the thread closed down.

They think that by saying 'call the police on trans people' that it translates as bigotry somehow. I was saying o call the police on trans and others because they are trying to manipulate and brainwash children

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: fastzombie

That's that rub of it. This ENTIRE "gay agenda" is just a matter of people proud of their ignorance taking a few bad eggs and amplifying them to the whole. Though. That's whatever. I understand how the conspiracy mind thinks. I've been on this site since 2012. My real problem is with the fascist call to call the police on trans people with the implied threat of fines or arrest just because you saw them walking down the street. That # isn't cool. No matter how you slice it.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
They think that by saying 'call the police on trans people' that it translates as bigotry somehow. I was saying o call the police on trans and others because they are trying to manipulate and brainwash children

That's not a real crime! You are an evil person trying to get the state to act against innocent people by making up reasons for it to act. That's disgusting. I seriously don't use the word evil lightly either. In all my years on this website you are the only person I've used it on, and I've said some nasty things to people. You are evil.
edit on 21-6-2019 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: seeker1963
Anyone who says there is no agenda is either blind, ignorant, or just shilling for the elites.

Agendas require an end goal. What is it?

I think it is possible that part of the whole, is the many pediphiles in high possitions around the world. If the idea that children should hear about and see all kinds of sexand be incouraged to experment,eventually people will become open to the idea of children being abused by these people.
They want what they want and they don't want to have to worry about being punished is they are Man who wants a "handkerchief" or "pizza".

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Analbumcover
a reply to: ScepticScot

I only worry about it because trans people like the majority of fat people choose the life they live. Yet unlike fat people the transgendered people get a shroud of safety and laws.

People that are born with real genetic problems aren't even free from jokes and humiliation in this life.

You don't have 600 pound woman trying to read books to children to show them fat people can read while dressed up like I don't even know what. Maybe they should just dress up like whales? Better than that horn # the kids have to watch now.

So many people suffer major # every single day. It's life, stand out like a nail and expect to get hit down harder.

Real albino people get cut up into pieces as medicine in Africa. I mean there we go, people that need protecting.

I doubt many people 'choose' to be trans any more than people choose to be gay.

I teach my kids not to discriminate against anyone for their differences , what is so hard about that?

Yes people do get knocked down for being different. Doesn't mean we should just accept it or even encourage it like threads like this do.

Many trans and gay say they did choose, but this is not the big point really, it is about sex. Why would our kids need to know if say you play the choking game? Kids don't need to know anything much at age 5 and really they learn all by themselves about life left alone and given time.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
ah yes, that well known bastion of medical facts and science...
*checks notes*
David Icke

it's so ridiculously transparent how badly you guys want some legitimacy for your purposeless hatred but i'm here with some news for you: trans people have always existed, trans people always will exist, and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. You tried to beat it out of us and that only made us stronger, this pathetic mewling and fawning at the feet of people like Lizard Theory Dude certainly ain't gonna help you.

How is believing we may have hidden creatures running around any different that believing a Man is a Woman just because of his lipstick and high heels?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
("puberty blockers" aren't hormones)

("puberty blockers" are also completely reversible, having very negligible effect on their own without the use of hormones)

(in fact, even with hormones added it takes more than six months for any changes to take place that would take more than a few weeks to go away if the medications were stopped)

(also these blockers aren't given out willy nilly, you have to undergo counselling and therapy to "prove" that you're not just funning around)

(even with extensive paperwork and recommendations from doctors, AFTER the counselling, it can take more than a year to get medications prescribed)

not that i expect anyone in particular to take any notice of those inconvenient facts, given that my actual involvement in this world can apparently be classed as ignorance lol

Oh great

“We do know that there is some decrease in bone density during treatment with pubertal suppression,” Finlayson said, adding that initial studies have shown that starting estrogen and testosterone can help regain the bone density. What Finlayson said there isn’t enough research on is whether someone who was on puberty blockers will regain all their bone strength, or if they might be at risk for osteoporosis in the future.
www.pbs.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Maybe it a sign of the apocalypse, and the rise of the anti christ who might be a homosexual whos trapped in the closet, whose trying to bring back Christian values, who promotes woman rights, but is still a homosexual whom disregards woman.

All the while, still no sign of some great big gay, rainbow angel or some guy with a stick, who can breath fire.
edit on 21-6-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That's not a real crime! You are an evil person trying to get the state to act against innocent people by making up reasons for it to act. That's disgusting. I seriously don't use the word evil lightly either. In all my years on this website you are the only person I've used it on, and I've said some nasty things to people. You are evil.

What the hell?

I'm not the one trying to manipulate children or groom them. I think you need to be calling certain other people 'evil'

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join