It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to create an account without social media?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentSaturn
Older accounts could and still can sign in with e-mail only.
You probably ought to blame a certain serial troll who kept coming back through mutiple bannings, and I mean "multiple". I suspect that the joining-up rules were toughened for his benefit.

edit on 7-6-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentSaturn

Since when do you have to provide correct details to open social media account anyway.

Its not like verification of your identity is required to open a social media account.

Anyone who didn't have the insight when opening their social media accounts to alter their most personal numbers - ie date of birth or alter their surname at the very least is well - better not say.

The movie "the humanity bureau" shows all what the social media/internet will eventually be used for, seen as it stars Nicholas Cage i figure most have probably seen it and if they haven't woke up to the connection then well - better not say.

Posting pictures on social media of yourself or allowing your friends to post pictures of you is well - better not say.

So anyway if someone was smart enough to see past their noses on this back when they enrolled then they would for the most part well -have no issues.

So for those who might claim only paranoia would envisage this type of response, think again.

Social media is how the masses will eventually come unstuck.

May their souls rest in peace.

But for the most part, I think you know all this don't you, hence your resistance and desire to alter your sign in method.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Isn't ATS actually considered social media?

Yes it is, post a link to another social media site.

It will be removed by a mod and then check out the generic response reason for removal.

Enough said.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:52 AM