It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors flying around NYPD Chief who "committed suicide" days before retirement.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Fools
A former Arkansas state senator was murdered (I think yesterday) as well. No link to the Clinton's (yet) that I have read of but maybe a connection:

www.yahoo.com...

MUST be the Clinton's.

My god. Lol. Just lol.

Lol.

No opinion on the op. Just. Lol.

Lol.

His point is it is common practice for Democrats to suicide political enemies and this seems like another one of their fortuitous ‘suicides’.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

The Russians are responsible for Trump getting elected. Lol. Nope. Just nope. Lol

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: gladtobehere

Some suspicious deaths in past 2 days. Besides the suicide of the NYPd Chief, today another NYPD Chief is missing.

Also, another Republican State Senator has been found dead by gunshot. Details still coming out. Sen. Jonathan Nichols from Oklahoma.

www.kjrh.com...

If this is him, they found him.....
Missing NYPD Homicide Detective Found Dead

The body of Brooklyn Detective Joseph Calabrese was found in Plumb Beach Thursday afternoon, after a sprawling law enforcement response following reports the officer had gone missing.
Officers could be seen combing through sand and thick brush during their search in Sheepshead Bay, ultimately finding Calabrese in the bushes along the beach 14 hours later, with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to his head.

2 suicides..... now that is a very strange coincidence.

2 senior police officers in one week..... and both suicides took place outdoors.

The deaths of both cops comes after News 4 highlighted growing concerns among members of law enforcement regarding officers taking their own lives.

Amazing pre-timing by the MSM there....
edit on 6-6-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Some suspicious deaths in past 2 days. Besides the suicide of the NYPd Chief, today another NYPD Chief is missing.

Also, another Republican State Senator has been found dead by gunshot. Details still coming out. Sen. Jonathan Nichols from Oklahoma.

www.kjrh.com...

So in the past two days, a former Senator from Arkansas was found shot to death in her home, a former Senator from Oklahoma was found shot to death in his home, an NYPD Chief was found shot to death in his car, and another NYPD officer is missing? Have I got that straight?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

As a Chief Police officer he still would have to follow the law, as a private citizen he could have done a lot of damage if he was going to release the info. It is very likely that the Clintons and their mafia cabal didn't want him being a civilian and releasing that info.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

This statement alone is extremely telling: "What's in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach". We can infer that the emails contain some damning information regarding children and considering the Clintons have been linked to pedophilia rings multiple times one can only assume that these emails were indeed referencing those pedophilia rings.

I have nothing but disgust for the Clintons and even though nothing has been proved in any official capacity it's plain to see for anyone with their eyes open that they are involved in some extremely nefarious activity not just limited to pedophilia rings. They are a vile collection of human beings and they'll get what's coming to them one way or another. Pieces of £$~* !

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

www.kjrh.com...

If this is him, they found him.....
Missing NYPD Homicide Detective Found Dead

The body of Brooklyn Detective Joseph Calabrese was found in Plumb Beach Thursday afternoon, after a sprawling law enforcement response following reports the officer had gone missing.
Officers could be seen combing through sand and thick brush during their search in Sheepshead Bay, ultimately finding Calabrese in the bushes along the beach 14 hours later, with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to his head.

2 suicides..... now that is a very strange coincidence.

Where is the 2'nd suicide associated with all of this?

The OP showed a retiring officer kill himself, but has nothing to do with anything involving the current theme.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Its really hard to defend a couple who spent their Honeymoon with a voodoo priest in Haiti, being initiated ritually (being spit on and observing/participating in very visceral displays of demonic/spirit possession) and learning voodoo.

But people find a way to do it.

Makes Trump's pussy grabbing comment seem downright normal, or even wholesome, by comparison... At least we all know its normal for a man to talk about and want to do that. Every straight man thinks about it, every single day of their life. Sometimes we can't even look at a woman without thinking all sorts of sexual thoughts. And if this were any different, humanity wouldn't be around today. Sex is life. Sex = life. It's totally okay that men are obsessed with sex, there's nothing wrong or shameful about it. It's natural. It's the reason we are here. It is the cause And the effect.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Although probably true. No one is going to accept "Rumor" mill news as a credible source. The name has "rumor" in it, which totally destroys credibility, true or not. The Democrats will call this Fake News, and their cult followers will simply believe them...all because of that one little word. That's the world we live in today unfortunately.
edit on 7-6-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I don't care how you slice this one, a person who makes the effort to turn in their retirement paperwork and then commits suicide shortly afterwards is HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS!!

There is DEFINITELY more to this story!!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I don't care how you slice this one, a person who makes the effort to turn in their retirement paperwork and then commits suicide shortly afterwards is HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS!!

There is DEFINITELY more to this story!!

If a person is mentally ill and suicidal, normal logic doesn't often apply.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

No argument, but don't you think, after 39 years on the job as a police officer, this mental illness would have presented itself in such a way as to keep this individual from rising to the rank of Police Chief?????

No, I definitely think there's more to this story!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

By illness I mean the growing depression of his career ending (mandatory retirement) and the thought of suicide. The man was a big time face of police event security and enjoyed it. He turns in the papers that are the reality of his career ending. That would be what pushes him over the edge.

Maybe someone did off him but I can also see how the end of his police days could be very difficult for him.

edit:

I got the impression he had a lot to do with event security. The US Open was mentioned. Maybe I read more into that then is there.
edit on 6/7/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

No argument, but don't you think, after 39 years on the job as a police officer, this mental illness would have presented itself in such a way as to keep this individual from rising to the rank of Police Chief?????

Maybe. But he had nothing but this job; no wife, no kids no nothing. He lived NYPD every day and it was all ending.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

a reply to: roadgravel

All possible I suppose, but still think there is more to this story.

Not saying there is a Weiner / Clinton connection, just more to the story.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Not saying there is a Weiner / Clinton connection, just more to the story.

There isn't a connection, the only place that's popping up is on the 'rumormill' site and whoever borrowed it from there. I think when you do something you love for 40 years and then have it taken away from you the impact can be quite heavy.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Again, I wasn't saying there was a connection (contrary to the OP). However, I'm not sure I'd be too fast to close the book on this one and just chalk it up to depression or mental illness related to retirement.

I just think it warrants a little more investigation. I'm more inclined to think there might be other connections like possibly pension related, debt, organized crime, political commitments unfulfilled, etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Ya never know

Vito said you seem to have forgotten the gentlemen's agreement you had with him a few years back ...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I just think it warrants a little more investigation. I'm more inclined to think there might be other connections like possibly pension related, debt, organized crime, political commitments unfulfilled, etc.

I think that is a much more realistic theory than the Clintons killed him.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Which was were I started in this thread...

Here

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join