It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Straight Pride’ parade planned for Boston

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

What are your thoughts on Stonewall?

while I don't agree with slavery, general jackson was loyal to his home state and his men were fiercely loyal to him
why bring him into this?

Oh you hater! Don't you know he's an old, white, dead guy!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Despite the general consensus of many on the Right, the defining characteristic of gay people is not their gayness.

The vast majority of the "gay community" thought Milo was a complete asshat.

The fact that the Right are bringing him back after his pedophilic statements should tell you how desperate they are for a "gay voice."

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

without reading more as the headline i'm sure this is organized by a special group of people, right? maybe right-wing-lonnies? maybe its more about against something and not about being straight, right? could be a monty python idea. did they do this already? how many taking part? 88?

What's a right wing lonny?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

We have no way of knowing that it's him. I speculated, but the article I quoted did not say who it was, only that you can probably guess. So don't go off half-cocked.
edit on 6-6-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So you don't remember the countless number of Benghazi investigations? The fact that our current President was King Birther? The fact that "free speech zones" originated under the Bush administration?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Gay Pride is part of the problem. Liberal ideology of division and identity politics. This parade should be about showing the hypocrisy and how it divides us.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Gay Pride is part of the problem.

oh dam
you went there

Liberal ideology of division and identity politics.

can't argue with you there

yay diversity

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I have been posting enough threads lately, but I did see this and wondered how long it would take for someone to pop it up.

So I wasn't the only one...

It is the most epic troll ever, but it follows rules for radicals -- make your opponents live up to their own standards.

It seems to be just a troll, but the part about protesting transing kids tells me it's more than that. The media is going to play it off as hateful as possible, of course... But like I've said -- and I'm sounding like a broken record now! -- I really hope it's going to be much more and much bigger than just "straight pride."

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

you don't remember doing that when Obama was elected? I do, I was shooting dogs and throwing molotov cocktails too...

Wait, that was the video game "going Postal" sorry never mind!

I don't recall screaming at people in resturants either, but I'm sure we must have done that too, it just wasn't covered by the MSM.

Maybe it was all the hat knocking we did and mobbing folks with "hope and change" t-shirts and hats.

I'm certain we pulled Obama supporters out of cars and beat them, and threw eggs and stuff.

Or I dreamt it all after the 2016 election.
edit on 6-6-2019 by thedigirati because: old keybaords never die they just skip it

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Exactly 110% agree on all of that... Funny how it "took courage" in 2012 to come out of the closet because people were gay and didn't want to get beat up, but in 2019 it takes courage to be a Trump supporter and the ones who came out of the closet in 2012 and the ones who praised the ones who came out are the ones attacking you in 2019 for showing your courage.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

without reading more as the headline i'm sure...

Oh dear... you're just sure about that, huh? Without reading past the headline... what's wrong with this picture???

...this is organized by a special group of people, right? maybe right-wing-lonnies? maybe its more about against something and not about being straight, right? could be a monty python idea.

Well, strictly speaking, we know that the organizers are men and one of the organizers is gay. No other specific descriptors have been given, and I haven't done any background checks on any of them.

...did they do this already?

It is tentatively scheduled for August 31.

how many taking part? 88?

I guess we can assume the three organizers will be taking part, and they have mentioned one gay speaker, so there's four... we'll have to wait and see just how many show up.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

“We are sick and tired of being treated like second-class citizens,” said Hugo of heterosexuals. “We shouldn’t be treated any differently and we are.”

Effing drama queen.

Oh yeah I went there.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Are you sure about that? Why did you make it a point to tell us you're straight?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Exactly 110% agree on all of that... Funny how it "took courage" in 2012 to come out of the closet because people were gay and didn't want to get beat up, but in 2019 it takes courage to be a Trump supporter and the ones who came out of the closet in 2012 and the ones who praised the ones who came out are the ones attacking you in 2019 for showing your courage.

I wouldn't lump "the people who came out of the closet" with the left.

And if you think just being a Trump supporter is hard, try being a bi female minority one.

To the OP, not much into any kind of "pride" months or parades or whatever...

But I find a straight pride parade oddly fitting in our current political reality.

Thanks for the OP and there is a person or two on the thread that made me giggle.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Despite the general consensus of many on the Right, the defining characteristic of gay people is not their gayness.

The fact that the Right are bringing him back after his pedophilic statements should tell you how desperate they are for a "gay voice."

Odd that you would say that, since the defining of people by color and sexuality is a big deal to the left, if you haven't noticed.

After all, a typical lefty needs to know your skin color and sexual preferences so that they know what they are going to virtue signal about.

I've never met a conservative that gave a damn about who I slept with.

So I think your worldview is a little... myopic.

link   

Did you hold the same view when it was Gay Pride Parades that were being berated and assaulted?

Damn right I have! I have always known and loved gay people. I have never had a problem with gay people. And I have said as much countless times right here on ATS.

Do you consider them heroes?

Um... who? The berated? The assaulted? No. The assaulted are victims. But I respect and admire anyone who will stand up for the berated and assaulted.

And right now I have the absolute utmost respect and admiration for the lesbians who are standing up to the flagrant abuse from the Trans Activists, including sexual harassment and threats of rape -- and worse! -- with "laydee penises."

Those ladies are genuine heroines.

What are your thoughts on Stonewall?

It's been hijacked by Trans Activists and has betrayed its roots and the LGB community.

link   

how many taking part? 88?

I hear they are preparing for at least 69.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: LSU2018

Thanks for the OP and there is a person or two on the thread that made me giggle.

Sorry, it's the face I was born with 😁💋

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I honestly have no idea what that means.

Okay.

Well, let's not jump the shark... it's only speculation on here that the guest speaker is Milo. However, if it is, I'm sure his transgressions will be noted -- and very loudly at that!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh dear.

You may want to read up on some things. Because I'm not talking about Jackson.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join