It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Trump look like a butler on his visit to UK?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Obama supporters

“The “tan suit” controversy was a disgrace. How dumb are people focusing on what the president wears. It must be racism!”

Same people

“Hahaha look how bad trumps suit is!”

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Nothing out of place here really, it's formal dining attire. Crazy liberals making up stuff out of nothing again trying to get that hook into relevancy.

Cheers - Dave

(post by ManFromEurope removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Nothing out of place here really, it's formal dining attire. Crazy liberals making up stuff out of nothing again trying to get that hook into relevancy.

Cheers - Dave

Nope, I'm no liberal, maybe a little crazy. I actually have somewhat of a textile background so I'm very into fashion.
Trump has gotten very little flack for what he wears. I think Michelle Obama got it the worst. She often wore dresses without sleeves and many people thought that was also inappropriate.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You OP should be named:
I SEE PENGUINS EVERYWHERE, TDS RUINED MY LIFE!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Nothing out of place here really, it's formal *trump* attire. Crazy *trumpets gaslithing* up stuff *into* nothing again trying to get that hook into *irrelevancy*.

Cheers - Dave

There, I fixed it for you. Those pics of Donald just hurt, and you should be man enough to admit that this was a pain to look at.

This is where I find people funny. It's OK if you like/love Trump. It is also OK to say what he wore to the UK looked bad.
He did, he looked bad. He represents America, and he looked like a slob. If Obama/Bush/Clinton looked like that I would say they looked like a slob too.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

The tiara the queen wore? Burmese Ruby tiara, made from rubins to protect against illness and evil.

Given the circumstances, it seems like a good wardrobe choice.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Because he's serving up a yuge plate of MAGA!

Because we all know really that Trump had to ask to Queen for permission to serve a second term. Now he has to wait till she makes up her mind.

edit on 5-6-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Because he's serving up a yuge plate of MAGA!

Because we all know really that Trump had to ask to Queen for permission to serve a second term.

And in return, she had to ask the uks eu masters seeing as how the U.K. has no national sovereignty, right?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We're trying to sack the EU masters.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think the funniest part is the serious look on his face while he stands there dressed like a clown. It just shows how little self awareness he has. I'm sure the royalty hosting him had to excuse themselves several times to go out back and laugh where nobody could see them.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I think the funniest part is the serious look on his face while he stands there dressed like a clown. It just shows how little self awareness he has. I'm sure the royalty hosting him had to excuse themselves several times to go out back and laugh where nobody could see them.

Oh you loving leftists!

Pretend to care about the common person but can’t hep but mock people’s clothing.

I can only imagine how people so high and mighty would feel about a commoner like me and how I dress

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Oh you loving leftists!

Pretend to care about the common person but can’t hep but mock people’s clothing.

I can only imagine how people so high and mighty would feel about a commoner like me and how I dress

I believe they've called you a "Redneck".

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I can neither confirm nor deny, but it looks to me that President Trump may be wearing a level 4 vest under that penguin suit. Melania may have had one on, also. No one looks good wearing a vest. I sure as hell never did.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Oh you loving leftists!

That depends. Do you stand there looking as serious as Donald the Trump while dressed like a butler?

I'd definitely have a laugh at that.

Lmao.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Oh you loving leftists!

I believe they've called you a "Redneck".

A moniker I would be more than happy to be associated with

Unfortunately my redneck friends assure me I am in fact a nerd

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I look at it differently. I was a military brat. When living overseas we were often told that we were representing America. We were flat out told not to wear certain things to attract attention to ourselves. My dad was a military man. They take extreme care when dressing in their dress blues. I remember him bringing out a ruler and making sure everything was exactly precise. I remember him shining his shoes. Maybe a lot of this thread is about me growing up in that environment.

The president is the highest public official in our country, he is representing us all. He doesn't even need to do those things himself, he can pay people. I can't see any reason why he shouldn't be dressed properly in well fitting clothing. Not one.

Comparing yourself to the president is not the same.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Oh you loving leftists!

That depends. Do you stand there looking as serious as Donald the Trump while dressed like a butler?

I'd definitely have a laugh at that.

Lmao.

I never look too serious, and can’t afford cloths to look like a butler

Probably wouldn’t fit in with you high and mighty people who mock people for not being we dressed enough to hang out with the aristocracy

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It’s not like trump rolled up in a nascar t shirt

I knew many military people as well, including my grandfather

He wouldn’t have given two craps about a politicians ill fitting suit

Must have been in a different branch

edit on 5-6-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Oh you loving leftists!

Next you'll be saying Larry the Cat has joined Antifa or something and why didn't the Presidents secret service kill the cat 'cause it was obviously attacking the presidents car!!

edit on 5-6-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join