It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reps. Schiff, Jordan agree that Robert Mueller should testify before Congress

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I love it either way so lets bring it on! Even Mueller cant remember everything at his current age so he can screw up. Its an age thing. Kind of like the grumpy Trump extremism. I mean move or cover up a ship in Japan because its USS McCain. Jesus man let it go. Unless that story was planted as a fake story by another agency. One never knows. Plus since both sides get to ask questions it does bring about some kind of fairness to it all doesn't it. Unless Mueller negotiates all questions before he speaks to them so that would be an engineered out for him.

abcnews.go.com...

So what did he and Donald talk about before he was made Special Council. The Comey firing thing is pure bull. So let it roll. Great for the networks.

UPDATE: Oops, look like Trumo never said squat. It was a DOMAS staffer:

thehill.com...

"The fact that some 23- or 24-year_old person went to that site and said 'Oh my goodness, there's the John McCain we all know how the president feels about the former senator maybe that's not the best backdrop can somebody look into moving it,' that's not an unreasonable thing to ask," Mulvaney said.

edit on 2-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 2-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 2-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
That Mulvaney statement sounds hollow to me. I mean, pushing the blame for something off on to some underling, some unknown exuberant youth is a stretch. He says we don't know who told the Navy to do that. Is that what he is saying?

Is the Trumpian organization so ''loose'' that any lowly advanceman who the boss does not even know who he was allowed the freedom to make this happen

We know the name was covered up and we know that the Navy confirmed the request. Are we also to believe that the Navy complied with the wishes of some low ranking underling without question. Were there not any phone calls to someone higher up in the Trump organization for clarification on this disrespect for a US Navy ship of war?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I would love to see Mueller testify before Congress.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I welcome this and sooner the better in public testimony, where, under oath Mueller can be asked "when did you know there was no crime, cover up or collusion between DJT campaign and Russia"

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I welcome this and sooner the better in public testimony, where, under oath Mueller can be asked "when did you know there was no crime, cover up or collusion between DJT campaign and Russia"

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Me too! Bring it y'all, make it happen, Shifty, puh-leeze!

With a few good questions by a few good men, Spygate can't handle the truth!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Whomever caused it is a loser.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuireWell obviously you're going to disagree because Trump.

I disagree
with you opinion on the issue, he is actually giving the kid some slack, just didn't know any better and it isn't an unusual request.

The kids age has nothing to do with anything other than bravo for him working his butt off to get into some high positions.

This was also a WH request, so who knows what his position entailed, you simply don't know and of course the Navy is going to comply with a WH request regardless of the age of who sent it, that's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard and what disrespect? did you not read the source? "It isn't an unusual request".

This was an issue conflated for the sole purpose of utilizing against Trump as a hit piece and downgraded as an attack on his administration and when all that didn't work, you all say disrespect for a man you only like because of his dislike for Trump.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

WTF the green new deal supporting comic guy is eating popcorn from what appears to be a plastic container. NO GOOD. Should be a paper carton or box. AOC rules you know.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

I would love to see Mueller testify before Congress.
Oh I know, the repubs will ROAST him and ask some of the toughest questions he'll endure.

Probably why he chose to ride off into the sunset, adios.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It can also be spun that if it was a 24-25 year old he could also be an insider. Meaning hes working as a inner spy or to disrupt the WH for an alpha agency, Russia or the Democrats. HTF knows? Not I.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Probably why he chose to ride off into the sunset, adios.

It seems to me that based on his crap hes not riding off no where. In my opine the guy works for the 4th Reich, coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Shanahan has now stated that the White House military staff asked to move the ship. This was not just some underling but rather a mamber of the White House staff. And yes he is a loser. Just one more of Trump's ''best people''.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

This request came directly from the White House Military staff according to acting Shanahan. The request was to move the ship but the Navy did not comply. I find it hard to imagine the Navy just up and moving a ship because some low level cat asked them to.

As for Mulvaney trying to ''cut the kid some slack'' well that is a nice suggestion. However balancing that answer with the other that it is just passing off the request as an immature move on the part of a rank and file member of the White House Military staff does not speak well of Trump and his ''all the best people''

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I don't think Trump would have had a problem with that ship being there, but maybe some younger upcoming person thought he might and asked to get it moved. That is what young people do, He/She was trying to keep the President from getting upset. Trump would hope that an aircraft carrier would be named after himself, so he is not going to make waves. The Democrats would OK a big ship for Trump to put his name on if they were allowed to have the Navy sink it is an exercise.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So once again you take the thread off topic on a fooking boat. Fine done. So why do so many OPS on ATS do that to so many great topics? ATS needs to look at that as I will assume it cost them $$$ revenue.. I guess no one here likes to deal with the real news and that includes the Meek. Mueller will roast his own ballz as he will become confused. Just another person of privilege who sold out his country.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You will have to explain for my feeble mind how I took your thread off topic as I am at a loss to understand how I did it.

Did you not offer this in your original post?

"The fact that some 23- or 24-year_old person went to that site and said 'Oh my goodness, there's the John McCain we all know how the president feels about the former senator maybe that's not the best backdrop can somebody look into moving it,' that's not an unreasonable thing to ask," Mulvaney said.

And also, did you not post a link exactly like this one?

thehill.com...

Do you see where you have absolutely no grounds to make that allegation when all I did was comment on your own original post?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You will have to explain for my feeble mind how I took your thread off topic as I am at a loss to understand how I did it.

Did you not offer this in your original post?

And also, did you not post a link exactly like this one?

thehill.com...

Do you see where you have absolutely no grounds to make that allegation when all I did was comment on your own original post?

Terry has a valid point, WG. Ownership where ownership is due is the gentlemanly thing. However, Terry, it's also fair to say that it was a supporting statement and not the gist of the topic.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Mueller said before reading the 9 minute statement last week that he'd only testify in private session.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

What can I say. I'm not nearly the multi-tasker I once was.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join